lost energy and hot palms

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I am now daily charging my DIY portal to my demonic guardian ( thanks for advises i got in forum ). While i charging , my both palms getting hot and after that i felt exhausted and energy lost. Why it happen? is it common or risky ? Do i need to prevent it anyway? pls thank you :devillove: :devillove: :devillove:
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

so you are charging the portal with your own energy? if that is the case hot palms just mean the energy is flowing it is a sign you are doing it right, also because it is your own energy i assume you are using, lost energy is common as we do not have infinite amounts of energy. so you will need to bring in energy for the output you give. grounding can help with this- also eating the right foods( as in my paradigm along with breathwork, eating is the primary way to bring in qi to the system) or drawing in energy from the natural environment or like sun or moon etc. if you do not want to use your own energy then you can charge the portal with energy from a planetary source, sun or moon, from the earth as well and other elements or energy sources, though sun and moon tend to be most common.
Belladonna
Patron Deities: Source
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan & The Dark Divine

Hi Amara! Thank you so much for sharing this experience :devilgrin:

It is so awesome to hear that you have gone forward and began work on your own Demonic Portal to your Demonic Guardian! There is nothing more fun than working on your own personal spiritual projects <3 I am so happy to hear you've been working with it so much.

As a professional energy worker ~ I can absolutely attest to what Heretique has shared with you here :D As energy begins to move and is transferred through the Hands - An array of things can occur. Every bodies body is different - and the way we perceive energy is different from one another. Many people will report that their hands become Hot, Cold, Tingly, Numb, Tired...Or even nothing at all. However you experience this, just know that it is perfect. These all signs that energy is being moved and transferred through the Chakras of the hands. So this is a great sign!

You also mentioned feeling exhausted & a bit tired afterwards. These are very common occurrences as well after completing an energetic exchange. When working with energy - It is extremely vital to always take care of yourself - both before & after your session! Taking some time to ground and connect to yourself before your session can help stabilize your energetic foundations. After a session, Feeling tired or exhausted is absolutely normal! Take some time to connect back into your core. GO out in nature and connect back to the grounded energy of Mother Gaia... Into nature and into the core of who you are! Give yourself lots of space to recharge :) Eat plenty of yummy foods & most importantly, drink LOTS of water!!! :hug:

It sounds like you are doing absolutely amazing in your work with your Portal! I am so excited to hear more about your experiences with it and how it will serve you down the line & throughout your spiritual journey! :devilclap:
I will give your heart a place to rest when all you have has turned and left đź–¤

"Remember my name...For one day, I will not..."
AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

friends , thank you so much and love you so much for your priceless guaidance , Yes i will follow the way you guys teach. and it is fun walking with this journey even tho i lost things like family, friends, relatives ... no problem.. for path i chose, i have learned alot for life that sometime, true family comes from everywhere no matter race, gender, skin..even from far dimensions . They are one who made me stand up today, They are one why i am still alive strongly with my chosen path today. Thank you forum friends and S & S. :devillove:

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”