Can we get more than one spirit lover?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I was in love with one since last two years when i started this path ( actually he led me to this). But ..from last birthday, my lover's other siblings ( they were my companions mentors ), they suddenly proposed ... for that relationship . I discussed with my lover and he said that their world is not quite with human society and it is not the way i think. He confronted me to accept his brothers' offer. so is it ok to get more than one lover tho it is eerie in my point of view.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

As he mentioned and as its been mentioned in a few other posts on this forum, yes it is more than possible to have more than one lover/sexual partner.

Things are different for them, this is true. if you are worried about something specific then you need to bring that up. If you feel the need to set some ground rules or something then do that. Its hard to look at this with human morals/thinking, especially if its a new perspective.
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

Well in my opinion when it comes to the human world, people are really steeped in monogamy. Most people view their romantic relationships as monogamous, really. I'm monogamous myself in terms of my human relationships but there are plenty of polyamorous spirits and entities. I have a demoness who already has a harem of entities in her realm but she is okay having a sexual, non-romantic connection with me. I have multiple connections with spirits and entities that are sexual-only, and right now I only devote myself romantically to one spirit. That can be subject to change with an addition though in the future.

You will realize spirits and entities do not have hang-ups about these things, because yes it is different in their realms. Though I think it is natural to be worried what they think if you are 'monogamous' -- but I feel you will find the connections probably more enriching fleshing out another connection, if you go that route. (: Still you do have to establish your boundaries because if you feel this is not right for you, then it's not like you should feel obligated and should make yourself heard then.
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

So many years ago I didn't think anything like this was possible and I thought if it were I would never do anything like that. Now much time has gone by and my way of thinking has changed over time. In the physical world it is just my boyfriend and myself and we are both good with that and don't see it any other way.

For spirits and living entities I actually have several now that are on the romantic/sexual side and I prefer bisexual ones for romantic partners. The ones who are open to me having multiple spirit and living entity lovers are the ones I go for. I have come across some who like a more one on one but that isn't my thing with spirits. They each bring something different into my life and it's special with each of them.

It is all up to what you are open to now and what you are willing to do or not do.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

As others have said you can and I find most do not have so many hangups about such things like humans do, however that can also differ with the entity and type of relationship. Having more than one lover depending on the depth of the relationship can be quite a lot of work ( anyway) especially with spiritual beings, so are you ready for that? In my view I think if you can give basically equal attention to all lovers and keep them satisfied and that they too are satisfied with this and your other relationships and commitments then it can be fine. Of course the decision still rests with you and again I don’t know of what your relationships entail either. Good luck though.
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

This thread is full of good advice, so I simply want to remind you that, at the end of the day, you need to do what you are comfortable with. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. But if it does, it might be worth exploring.

Be safe, and stay true to yourself <3
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

The parameters of any relationship with another sentient being, human, demon, angel, will be defined by you and that being. Period. End of sentence.

Assume nothing. Be willing to talk about anything. Do. Not. Lie. About anything, for any reason. The truth will not only set you free, it will get you laid in this world, and the next. And the next, and the next... :devillust:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Thalam

Multiple lovers/sexual partners is one of the aspects I love about spirit companionship :mrgreen:
Currently I have non, in the past I had two of the closest connections and I still miss them till this day. One was a DC, the other was a royal demon.
I’ll be getting an incubus for the first time soon :devil:P

Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

There's been lots of good advice in this thread, but I want to encourage you to go out and read articles and books and such about poly to get more comfortable with it! It's an adjustment from monogamy, and you might have a hard time with multiple partners at first, and that's OK! You can learn and adjust within your comfort zone. Research can help a lot here!
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

More than two is a good poly book as well as the jealousy workbook. They can be very helpful even with spirit partners.

I also have multiple partners and it’s important to remember that each relationship will be different and will develop over time. Listen to your partners ^.^

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”