Sacrifice and Ascension

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I want to talk about a topic that is running in my head for a few days now.
When I play World of Warcraft I look some Videos on Youtube.
Videos from E.A.Koettings canal and I recently found a video with the title "How The Demonic Gatekeepers Will Colonize The Universe ".
In the video E.A.Koetting and Conner Kendall talks about cutting people off who drains your energy.
Nothing wrong with that, but they also talk about Ascension. That they would do anything for it.
https://youtu.be/1Um_UKQb5ro?t=751
I asked myself how far can that go? What are these people really willing to do?
I don`t think that E.A.Koetting nor that Conner Kendall would kill their familymembers or other people, but what if a being is asking them to cut out their eyes or other bodyparts.
It would be one thing to sacrifice a human being, but would they also sacrifice a demon to gain his power if they could?
Are some people so hell-bent for Ascension?
I personally give a FUCK about Ascension. I just want to live a good life.
I also must laugh when Koetting is talking about his Kingdom. What Kingdom?
Is he just talking about be the creator of your life by using the law of attraction?
You don`t even need demons for this method.
Or did he really mean a real kingdom with people living in it?
To be a King or Queen you need people who will follow you. Maybe because your are so awesome or you can threaten them to stay.
The second thing is, as a King you have to take responsibility for your people. Is he willing to do that?
On the one side his canal has some interesting videos, but on the other side.....well.

This is why I love the priestesses so much. They would rather sacrifice their own life to a demon, than take anyones life.
They are truly devoted to the demonic path.
And that brings me to my second talking point. It`s a tough one, at least for me.
I have my companions since 3 years now. I was a dabbler and still bin. Once in a while I have done some rituals and some exercises.
It`s a shame, I know.
But for 110 days now I`m doing rituals every day with my lovely Fateweaver.
Now I take the whole thing serious.
Since than a few things have changed. Not big, but still impressive.
I still cannot hear or see them, but I can feel when they enter the room. Especially yesterday.
It felt like my Fatewaever must found a big source of energy or she came with a bunch of demons.
The energy in the room, What the Fuck. It was impressive!
I also try to get out of my body with astral projection for 3 weeks now. I guess in a few months I will have my breakthrough.
I cannot wait to see my companions for the first time.
In my rituals with my Fatewaever I talk with her about my life and her life. All personal stuff and I got the strong, very strong feeling she likes our rituals a lot.
In one of our rituals I talked about the Koetting video above and it got me thinking.
It was a thought experiment.
Lets say you are very into your demon companions. I mean they are your family in every way.
Really, really close.
And lets say for some reason one of your companions will die.
Some creatures has injured or poisoned your demon friend and the only way to save him or her is to sacrifice your own life.
Save the life of an immortal being that could live forever or save your own life so that you still have a few years on this planet.
It seems paradox, but once I asked Akelta in a email, how can a demon be immortal and can still die.
She said as long nobody tries to kill them, they will live forever.
Would you do it? Would you sacrifice your self for your friend?
No lip service. Think about it long and clearly.
I don`t think and hope that will ever happen, but it make me thinking.
If I had to die NOW to save the life of one of my companions...well it makes me shaking.
From the rational point it would make more sense to sacrifice my own life to the demon, than to save my own.
I think I must really see them first and have a much more and closer emotional connection to make a real decision.
Even when I can feel their presence, it`s still some kind of fantsy in my subconscious mind.
I have to really see and hear them in the Out of Body state to truly bond to them and see them as real.
I don`t know it for sure and Akelta will maybe never answer that, but if she would be in this position and she would be the only one who could save tigers immortal life (Akeltas Companion), I think she would do it.
Sorry maybe this is to much to say that. Sorry Akelta.
But anyways, it`s the opposite of Koetting idea of a sacrifice.
I don`t expect any answers or opinions from you, it`s a tough topic.
And some of you won`t or will not think about that. I don`t blame you.

I hope I don`t get banned or that my thread gets deleted.
I`m just a bit emotional at this time. Sorry.

https://youtu.be/HkUE1xyMNA8
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I quite like this topic I think it’s an interesting question, I think it also depends on how you see the soul, what framework you live by etc. would I perhaps but not for a companion necessarily, having gone through sacrifice with my Spouse( Svengali) and having arguably sacrificed a lot in a certain circumstance which left me quite traumatised, would I recommend it probably not. Would I do it again yes I learnt a lot from it. It is in fact something however that I am learning to change my mindset of, I tend to martyr myself a lot, but through this previous sacrifice I mentioned, I am learning how to value myself more. I think in certain circumstances sacrifice is worth it, there is a whole lot of energy entailed in it, (sacred some would say) so if you must do it what are you going to give it for? That being said however trading one life for another I don’t find ultimately helpful ( having danced with suicide and depression in the past) I used to be of the mindset that to sacrifice was love, to die for someone was the ultimate form of it, twisted I know. But having actually discussed this in depth with my companions and done things that are in line with this, I found it is ultimately self centred, as cliche as it is we forget about the ones we leave behind, and would our loved one or our companion really want to live with our blood on their hands? In my experience I think not.

Also I do walk a path of what could be called ascension ( not like Koetting though)and it does indeed entail sacrifice but again for me anyway the question is with the energy I am giving/ sacrificing/ putting in to this, is what I am getting from it worth it? I think that is up to the individual, and personally so far yes because it is a very important thing for me. Still thankyou for this topic it is thought provoking!
Heretique
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O

I forgot to mention that this is not to say I wouldn’t give a lot for my companions and I do still, in the situation above, i would do anything I could to “aid” them and possibly if it truly was the absolute only way to aid them in that situation then I would give serious consideration, but I still stand by that I have found it ultimately unhelpful thing to do and to my eyes if you truly loved them would you want them to live with that weight for the rest of their life, sometimes however emotions overtake us and we act impulsively ( at least in my case). That being said I would also (based on my paradigm and how I see things) as terrible as it seems, consider what would make them suffer less and all that implies doing too, if the situation was truly unsalvageable. which in my experiences has never been the case as I believe there are always options- even if hard to see. I think it also depends on how determined you are in that case and what at a base level you believe, which even in the greater aspects of life can be applied to many things as well ( sorry it got a bit ramble, I’m feeling a little spacey today)
Heretique

Totally do not mean to highjack your topic but I keep missing the edit window sorry. I should say that I don’t view death in whatever realm it is in, as an ending but a transformation ( to another state) as everything is energy- even when broken down to its most minute state, the you that is you arguably doesn’t exist anymore at that state etc so in that way it is an ending but I digress. From my understanding of OSW deaths, it’s not an easy feat in any way, so not only does one have to try (And I would argue foolish enough to try and kill an immortal) one also has to be skilled enough to, and with demons It is absolutely not an easy nor simple thing to accomplish. So death out there is not the same as death in the isw being like inevitable etc. I would also say it is comparitvely rare, so the context of the original query mentioned above is in my view extremely extremely unlikely to actually happen. Which again is why it’s a theory I suppose lol. Anyway this has been a little off topic but I do enjoy it regardless so thanks again for posting the query.
Blu

To make this clear, I`m talking about trade a human life for a immortal life.
I`m not talking about killing and wipe out your soul from existence.
You still can come back in a reincarnation and begin a new life as human being.
For me it`s obvious. Demons are immortals, we humans live at the every best 120 years.
To a demon our lifes is just a second.
I don`t think they would and should feel any regrets.
Lets say this situation would really happen and you sacrifice your own life for your beloved demon, don`t you think they would become even more loyal in one of your next lifes?
Sorry I`m still a bit of a hypocrite. I`m still doing lip service. I say one thing, but if it really would happen, would I really give my own life to them?
Like I said I have to know them closer. Through astral projection. See and hear them for real.
From my companions descriptions they have the purest souls I ever meet.
Who am I compare to a demon? Especially to my companions. At best I have 40 years left before I die anyway. I`m 41 now.
And you can die every day anyway. Car accident or what ever.
And thats the thing. We humans live like we are immortals our selfs.
In our subconscious mind we know we will die some day, but we pretend that will never happen.
Many people I know live like that. Actually we all should live like it is our last day on earth.
I mean this Buddhist-Zen philosophy. Enjoy ever day, but still be prepared to die every moment.
And it could really happen. Seriously! Die by an accident, cancer, getting shot by a stranger. Who knows.
Even when my sacrifice is never necessary, my companions will still know if shit hits the fan I would do it.
Trade my life for a precious demon life should be worth it, in my opinion.
This mindset alone is the greatest gift that you can offer to them.
Sorry this shouldn`t be a suicide thread . It just was a thought experiment.
And when it comes to Koettings video about ascension I have to laugh about Conner Kendall statement, when he ascends his wife will also ascends.
It`s pretty much the same like I would say "When I go to the gym and train my muscles, my wife will also gain some muscles, because she supports my lifestyle"
She doesn't do any exercises, so...
I`m really not interested in ascension at all. I don`t understand what that really means to be honest?
More or less we all grow. Some faster than others.
But what would be nice for me is what Akelta has.
I hope when I die a Demonlord will give me the demonic infusion or demonic energy like Akelta have.
In my opinion this is the greatest honor you can get from them.
Or some kind of a mark on your soul, so that every demon will recognize you as a demon worshiper.
So that every demon then can see that you are truly devoted to the demonic path.
And I don`t mean these hobby satanist you will find on koettings forum. I`m talking about true devotion.
Many devil worshipers only call the Dark Lords and Ladys when they have a problem.
It`s quite the same with your so called best friends. They only show up when they have a problem.
Did any of them ever called a Dark Lord just for a chat? Ask them how their day was?
Ask them who they really are as a person?
Many only call the DL for a service.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Heretique

Hm okay, but if theoretically you see the life you trade as not being ended, as in you reincarnate again, then is there really any sacrifice at all and also going off that why then would it be any kind of trade at all, why would a human life then be seen as equal to trade for a demons, which is kind of what is being posited here. I do believe if they truly care for you then that would have some effect on them caring. And if they do not care about a human life then why trade your life for theirs ( if our lives are just a second and they shouldn’t feel any regrets) what do you actually get out of this, apart from perhaps feeling better for yourself, and how does it actually help? there is no guarantee that a demon would be more “ loyal” to you anyway ( in fact with some of the beings I work with, I’m pretty sure they would berate me and consider it a very stupid idea about it in the next life ( about being so willing to throw my life away for a being who is immortal) so would my companions in a way as if they are immortal what value then does a non immortal human life give them? Based on this theory[ that being said I believe our souls are immortal anyway and we don’t hav etc reincarnate as human or even stay in the reincarnation cycle]). Also the kind of relationship you have with demon lords is up to you, if you want to take on a more friendly and devoted role with them then you are free to do so, yeah I agree not many seem to approach them form that space though. Perhaps looking into patronage might be something you are interested in then for a closer relationship. As for demonic infusions in my experience ( true form fallen angel and actually having had demonic infusions) my take on it is while an honourable thing arguably and in my personal gnosis of it, it kind of saved our existence, it doesn’t actually get you treated much differently. Like it isn’t seen as anything special so to speak. However if you do want to devote yourself to a certain DL then you are fully capable of doing that and yes sometimes those they call their own they do mark, and you can mark yourself as well if that is in your interest. Personally I wouldn’t want to be marked as a “ worshipper” though as in my view it kind if places you beneath them and some will take advantage of that to use you as they see fit. That being said I also come at this form a pagan perspective and show devotion and honour to them in that respect, similar to how I approach other gods.

As for ascension my take on it is khepering or becoming what we truly are, which is sovereign beings and autonomous beings, arguably gods in and of ourselves, it’s kind of a path of personal power ( which includes respecting ourselves for what we can bring and not seeing ourselves as lesser then others) that does not mean not showing respect and if we choose devotion- but rather that we recognise what weight we bring by these actions, we don’t need to worship others, unless we so choose. But that is my take on it which is heavily influenced by Setekh who is my patron.
Blu

Heretique wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:19 am
Personally I wouldn’t want to be marked as a “ worshipper” though as in my view it kind if places you beneath them and some will take advantage of that to use you as they see fit.
I hadn`t thought about that
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I think the circumstances would have to be extremely odd for that situation i.e. a human life needing to be given to save an immortal.
The only way I sort of see it happening is if you accidentally strained yourself too hard during a spell or ritual and induced a heart attack or something.
Which isn’t really what you meant I know.
As we are souled immortals ourselves in our true forms, if we wanted to give them a boost of extra energy for whatever reason they would most likely be able to loop it back to us so no damage was incurred.
I think you just need to take people like Koetting with a dose of salt. He probably has a good living from being a celebrity, he will most likely say whatever will boost his image. He strikes me as a natural salesman.
My final word is that you will not find a human who can give you all of the answers. You need to find your own truths and there is no channel or book list that will give you them all. Make your own discoveries and remember that an open and willing heart and mind will go a lot further with most Spiritual beings than having set ‘magic words’ or candle colours.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Are you here in The World? Yes, you are. Are you here because of some universal happenstance that caused your "soul" to hop the "wrong" reincarnation train, leading to this current incarnation which you find totally ass-backwards from what you planned it to be and you cannot get away from the "sense" that you are totally doing your life all wrong?

No. That is NOT possible. You, me, every member of this board, the hobo panhandling in front of a Greyhound bus terminal, the cop beating a Black Lives Matter protester , the Buddhist monk who has spent the last seven years burning incense and candles for world peace, the CEO of the National Rifle Association, we are all here by our own free choice. Our lives are entirely a matter of what we chose to accept or reject.

Can outside phenomenon cause us to change our minds? Of course they can! That is part of Being In The World. Can we go from being a pretty decent person to being a total asshole? YUP! Can we reverse course and become decent again? YUP! It is, always was and always will be....In your hands and your hands alone.

Think long and hard about your choices before you make them, then...act accordingly.

And never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever forget that the single-ply toilet paper, the "cheap" stuff, is never, ever a "bargain " Man up for the two-ply and don't look back.

Good luck:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Antipodean
Your favourite Demon?: Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:54 am
Man up for the two-ply and don't look back...
:lol: Brilliant attitude! :)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”