Experiences with King Paimon

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Marosey

Take a look at this

It’s a medium’s experience. I’m surprised she had this testimony, and I can’t seem to believe it. Tell me your thoughts on this. I put this on lessons because I feel King Paimon was teaching her a lesson, and she might be misunderstanding it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEDu7_uZA-M
Bintang

I work with him almost a year now, so far i never have bad experience when i contac with him. It take long time and long journey until i realize his presence, because i am not medium. But i still remember when i did first invocation to him, it very powerfull even i can't see him or hear him, i can feel my room changed i was scared but i still told him i want say thanks and said maybe in future i still chance to know him better. And i contacts him everyday, so far he helped me a lot in very very positive way. About her experienced i don't know how to say about it because each people have different experience. But it also can happened because our mind, it can be bias of mind.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Well, she does want to sell her book. And she does put up a very pitiful sad face, almost believable. Almost.
Also she summoned him by conjuring a book on the astral telling her how to summon him? Right.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Marosey

Bintang wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:52 am
I work with him almost a year now, so far i never have bad experience when i contac with him. It take long time and long journey until i realize his presence, because i am not medium. But i still remember when i did first invocation to him, it very powerfull even i can't see him or hear him, i can feel my room changed i was scared but i still told him i want say thanks and said maybe in future i still chance to know him better. And i contacts him everyday, so far he helped me a lot in very very positive way. About her experienced i don't know how to say about it because each people have different experience. But it also can happened because our mind, it can be bias of mind.

Exactly, it looks like her experiences were perceived as unfavorable, and it took on a life of it's own. She may not have understood what King Paimon was trying to teach her.
Marosey

Aprophis wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 am
Well, she does want to sell her book. And she does put up a very pitiful sad face, almost believable. Almost.
Also she summoned him by conjuring a book on the astral telling her how to summon him? Right.
She has to be out of her mind thinking she
was kicking King Paimon’s ass in the astral realm.
It's possible she didn't get the real one because it seems way off.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”