Demonolator Holidays!

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

So I love Holidays, I will celebrate any and all holidays and I think we need more celebration and fun in our walking around lives. When we get together with friends an family and have feasts and enjoy each others company, there is something amazing that happens. There is that sense of community and fun as we let go of ur worries and just for a day celebrate and have a great time with those we care about.

Family doesn't have to be biological family. Many of my friends I consider like sisters and even some people I have met have been members of my spiritual family. I am very big on the essence of community and just having fun!

These are the Holidays that Many Demonolators Celebrate, lol though my personal yearly holidays are a little different.

Traditional Demonolator Holidays.

March 21st - Equinox - the Rite to Lucifer

April 30th - Walpurgisnacht/May Eve - Initiation and First Rite to Leviathan

June 22 - Solstice - Rite to Flereous

September 21st - Equinox - Rite to Leviathan

October 31st - All Hallows Eve/Halloween - Rite to Eurynomous & Baalberith

December 22nd - Solstice - Rite to Belial.

Lol, my personal Yearly Holidays….

January 1st - New Years!! Family feasting. - Personal fun Ritual to my Demon Family

March 21st - Ritual to Lucifer

April 30th - Rite to Leviathan

May 1st - Celebration of sexuality and fun

June 21st - Ritual to Felerous

September 21st - Ritual to Leviathan

Canadian Thanksgiving!!

October 31st - Halloween!! Ritual to the Demon Lords of the Dead
November 1st - More rituals to the Demon Lords of the Dead

American Thanksgiving!!!

In December depending on the dates I do a...

Ritual to Azazel
Ritual to Mammon
Ritual to Beelezebuth
Ritual to Lucifer

December 21st - Soltice - Ritual to Lady Hecate
December 22nd - Ritual to Belial

December 24th - Christmas Eve and Family Gathering
December 25th - Christmas - Ritual to Lord Satan

Christmas is an interesting Holiday and one I have no issues celebrating. If you trace it to it's roots, it is highly Pagan influenced and really take a lot from many different past cultures from all over the world and has evolved into something that is rich in symbology and mythology. It is really not just a Christian Holiday, there are elements of Druids, Pagans, Celtics, Norse, Egyptian, ect. It is one of those holidays that at it's core is about friends and family coming together to help each other survive the harsh winter months.

It has many demonic elements to it as well, hehe. (Satan…Santa… just saying! lol) I had a fun conversation one day with Mammon about how he is Santa because he is the only one with a budget big enough to buy everyone on this planet presents without going bankrupt, LOL!! It also celebrates the contents on giving and receiving which Mammon is huge on, and being grateful for each other and what we have.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

May 1st :grindevil: I celebrate that one too... sometimes it goes on for days hahhaa

Thank you for posting these Akelta ^-^ I love celebrating all holidays as well. Even Christmas, because that is what my whole family observes and I use it as a time to be with them and honor our family traditions. Same thing with Easter, I still color eggs with my brother and sister even though we are all in our 20s now LOL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

almost time to start the yearly gratitude/holiday rituals! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

I look forward to the New Year...January 30-February 8 are Asmodeus's ruling days. :D
badblood
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Azazel, Claunech

Akelta, what days this December are associated with Azazel and Lucifer?
Elyun

Interesting!I love all the ritual! :D
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thanks for posting this Akelta, I will print it out and put it in my book so I am ready. Now to determine all of my Sumerian gods holidays and do some work for them..

:P
Anatel

Im starting my gratitude rituals today since this is Thanksgiving in America. I figure what better day to start than this! Have fun to everyone who is participating in their own gratitude rituals :devillove:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Anatel

What is your favorite thing to do for the December rituals? If you can share that is? I totally respect the personal nature of these but is there something that Belial or others seems to prefer on their day?
I am getting ready to do a financial ritual on the 14th and then do one for Belial on the 22nd...

:)
Anatel

DoubleD wrote:@Anatel

What is your favorite thing to do for the December rituals? If you can share that is? I totally respect the personal nature of these but is there something that Belial or others seems to prefer on their day?
I am getting ready to do a financial ritual on the 14th and then do one for Belial on the 22nd...

:)
This year i have altars set up in my bedroom for each direction. I love gathering the offerings, setting it up, the whole thing. I start off with Paimon, then Leviathan, Belial on the solstice, Satan on the 25th, and a couple of others scattered throughout the month. For Belial, i personally go to my forest and get fresh pine branch and pine cones, some apples, maybe a vial of blood, stuff like that of an earth based nature. I also offer money to him as well. I finish the year with a ritual to Hekate for the upcoming new year ahead. I love this month!!

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”