Demonolator Holidays!

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Interesting traditions... And clearly a very robust calendar. I'm sure that it could be even more expansive than this based on patrons, etc. very cool.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

badblood wrote:Akelta, what days this December are associated with Azazel and Lucifer?
Lucifers ritual I do on the last Sunday before Christmas and Azazels is done on the 4th Sunday before Christmas. I find December is a dark empowering time to connect with Demons and I like having the space and time on the Sundays to just be with them and work with them. These specific dates change every year but it is always the 1st Sunday before and the 4th Sunday before Christmas.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Cka75 wrote:Interesting traditions... And clearly a very robust calendar. I'm sure that it could be even more expansive than this based on patrons, etc. very cool.
:hug: It is true and the more demons I work with the more robust it can be LOL, I am thinking of just having Demon Party days, all the demons I have worked with come down and celebrate! joking lol But I do have to get creative with ways of honouring them with time constraints LOL
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I need to start working with Mammon it might be interesting :)
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Akelta

That's how I roll. I have dinner parties for everyone at my dining room table downstairs, usually one Friday per month. Everyone is honored, everyone gets a seat, food and drink. It's fun to do that, I have no expectations of them, just come and enjoy the festivities.
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U

very cool akelta and DD
:devilclap:
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

holidays.... :devilthumbs:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:So I love Holidays, I will celebrate any and all holidays and I think we need more celebration and fun in our walking around lives. When we get together with friends an family and have feasts and enjoy each others company, there is something amazing that happens. There is that sense of community and fun as we let go of ur worries and just for a day celebrate and have a great time with those we care about.

Family doesn't have to be biological family. Many of my friends I consider like sisters and even some people I have met have been members of my spiritual family. I am very big on the essence of community and just having fun!

These are the Holidays that Many Demonolators Celebrate, lol though my personal yearly holidays are a little different.

Traditional Demonolator Holidays.

March 21st - Equinox - the Rite to Lucifer

April 30th - Walpurgisnacht/May Eve - Initiation and First Rite to Leviathan

June 22 - Solstice - Rite to Flereous

September 21st - Equinox - Rite to Leviathan

October 31st - All Hallows Eve/Halloween - Rite to Eurynomous & Baalberith

December 22nd - Solstice - Rite to Belial.

Lol, my personal Yearly Holidays….

January 1st - New Years!! Family feasting. - Personal fun Ritual to my Demon Family

March 21st - Ritual to Lucifer

April 30th - Rite to Leviathan

May 1st - Celebration of sexuality and fun

June 21st - Ritual to Felerous

September 21st - Ritual to Leviathan

Canadian Thanksgiving!!

October 31st - Halloween!! Ritual to the Demon Lords of the Dead
November 1st - More rituals to the Demon Lords of the Dead

American Thanksgiving!!!

In December depending on the dates I do a...

Ritual to Azazel
Ritual to Mammon
Ritual to Beelezebuth
Ritual to Lucifer

December 21st - Soltice - Ritual to Lady Hecate
December 22nd - Ritual to Belial

December 24th - Christmas Eve and Family Gathering
December 25th - Christmas - Ritual to Lord Satan

Christmas is an interesting Holiday and one I have no issues celebrating. If you trace it to it's roots, it is highly Pagan influenced and really take a lot from many different past cultures from all over the world and has evolved into something that is rich in symbology and mythology. It is really not just a Christian Holiday, there are elements of Druids, Pagans, Celtics, Norse, Egyptian, ect. It is one of those holidays that at it's core is about friends and family coming together to help each other survive the harsh winter months.

It has many demonic elements to it as well, hehe. (Satan…Santa… just saying! lol) I had a fun conversation one day with Mammon about how he is Santa because he is the only one with a budget big enough to buy everyone on this planet presents without going bankrupt, LOL!! It also celebrates the contents on giving and receiving which Mammon is huge on, and being grateful for each other and what we have.
thank Akelta for the share some dates are coming up real soon I will take down some of the dates to keep so . I can know what dates and what they stand for thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Akelta wrote:So I love Holidays, I will celebrate any and all holidays and I think we need more celebration and fun in our walking around lives. When we get together with friends an family and have feasts and enjoy each others company, there is something amazing that happens. There is that sense of community and fun as we let go of ur worries and just for a day celebrate and have a great time with those we care about.

Family doesn't have to be biological family. Many of my friends I consider like sisters and even some people I have met have been members of my spiritual family. I am very big on the essence of community and just having fun!

These are the Holidays that Many Demonolators Celebrate, lol though my personal yearly holidays are a little different.

Traditional Demonolator Holidays.

March 21st - Equinox - the Rite to Lucifer

June 22 - Solstice - Rite to Flereous

September 21st - Equinox - Rite to Leviathan

December 22nd - Solstice - Rite to Belial.

Astrologically speaking this might actually make perfect sense..

Rite of Lucifer is within the start of Aries and Aries is a sign of fire and the first sign of the zodiac. Aries is a sign that almost contradicts itself as it's true nature is unbridled flame and wrath yet it has this side of logic which holds back its flame. This perfect combination of passion and precision is what makes Aries the perfect justiciary. As in my theory of Christian theology is exactly how God saw his son Lucifer the first son ( Aries the first zodiac sign ) as. The perfect justiciary. The Aries symbol is a ram.

The Rite of Flereous is within the beginning of Cancer which is a water sign... I know nothing of this demon but I can tell you this about Cancer... Cancers are very emotional and have a strange sensuous erotic side about them. They are ruled by the moon and have a strange sub element of fire. They have a very solid form about their energy that shifts with warmth and passion... The Cancer symbol is a crab.

The Rite of Leviathan is within the beggining of Libra. From has been told to me about Leviathan is that he great to petition for justice. Libra is the scales. Libra is a sign of wind. Libras have the most solid energy amongst the signs of Wind... they're like thin leaves of silver. Hard yet still able to ride the wind. The Libra symbol is the Scales.

The Rite of Belial is within the start of Capricorn. I have read of Belial and from what I've seen (coming from Jewish text) Belial was tied to worthless ideas, counsel, and belief. Worthless men as well, the men who worshipped other gods and such. You see Capricorn is an Earth element and like Earth Capricorn is very cool and chill and is probably the most of the Eart signs who is but unlike Earth Capricorn energies are also the most shifting and changing norm earth. Earth doesn't change and yet Capricorn for some odd reason has this ability to move. When I feel the energy of a Capricorn I feel a snake of stone... It will not attack like a normal snake because normal snakes attack upon someone treading upon them.. Which most eart signs do. This snakenis stone so it knows it can't be Heart so it can't have fear. It's slow and cool and chill and though it is stone it can still move. Capricorns with this snake energy still do have this strange ability to attack it's the reasoning that sets them apart. They are the only ones of the Earth signs who usually start things or initiates things even though they are the most cool amongst them... The Capricorn symbol is a Goat-Fish.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

thankyou Akelta for this post,I just have some questions regarding this, does it matter about the season of the rites because I'm in the southern hemisphere and the seasons are opposite for me so the first rite of Lucifer falls in autumn for me- though i know He is usually more associated with spring. Also why are there multiple days for some of the DL's? like Lucifer has 2 rites and I think Leviathan has 3? and is the intent of the multiple rites for the same demon lord- the same for each rite or is it like a progression- hence the multiple rites?

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”