Beginning Connecting with Demons/ Dark Lords

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I have not particularly heard that and in fact it is sometimes the opposite. in my experience possession is not something to take lightly and can require quite a lot of work to do in an effective and balanced manner. while demonic beings may be interested in human experience, possession is not the only way they can experience this- (hence companions in some ways). and i would be wary of just inviting anything into you unless you know them quite well and are accomplished at being a medium of this sort (as to my eyes; it wouldn't be much of an offering otherwise).
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Thank you for the information! I found it very helpful. I didn’t realize I could use the sigils in those ways. Thank you for sharing!
Melektaus

If one does Demonic possession, ( or any possession by another entity ), one has to take responsibility for whatever happens.
Like Rock Climbing, car racing, high rise construction work, snow boarding, driving on an icy road,,, there is risk in anything,, ,,,,,, except,,, of course,, these endeavors are NOT trying to take you out, or harm you.
It's just a risk that a person has to accept, if they are to embark on this whole possession thing.
Nothing in life is entirely safe.
To those with the desire, the proper education, and the willingness to take some risks,, I wish them well in this endeavor.
Misha167
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Does one need to speak the Enn our loud in order for the Demon Lord/Goddess to hear them?

Or can one speak their name internally when meditating to communicate with their Enn?
“Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive in what can go right.”
“We’re all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.”
“We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with other.”
:death2:
Darth Moronius

Misha167 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:28 am
Does one need to speak the Enn our loud in order for the Demon Lord/Goddess to hear them?

Or can one speak their name internally when meditating to communicate with their Enn?
maybe listen to enn chanting like here viewtopic.php?f=265&t=6601
Misha167

Thank you 😇
“Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive in what can go right.”
“We’re all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.”
“We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with other.”
:death2:
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan

Thank You. There was much useful information. S&S forum is plenty of knowledge.

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I wouldn't be too worried about finding a patron quickly. It takes time to develop any kind of relationship with a spiritual being just like anyone. Patron is a very specific sort of relationship that just shouldn't be rushed into in my opinion.

This post is actually great general advice for establishing any sort of shrine and developing spiritual relationships with a particular being. This tends to be right in line with how I've done it for years myself. this just adds a few specific details for dealing with demons which I appreciate :)
StaciSissy

This is wonderful! I finally found a place to begin and I appreciate how you explained things robustly and simply.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”