Beginning Connecting with Demons/ Dark Lords

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you everyone who replied and gave me some insight Satyra, Akelta, and Eilana. :)
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Thank you for the great information Satyra :devilclap: I am still new and love learning what I can. I don't have a patron either and I'm not even familiar with probably MOST of the demon lords so it may take me awhile to find a patron.

I too would be interested in more information of the Enns, do most Demon Commanders and children of Demon Lords have Enns? Is it only the Demon Lords that have the Enns?

Thanks in advance
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Galadraal wrote:Thank you for the great information Satyra :devilclap: I am still new and love learning what I can. I don't have a patron either and I'm not even familiar with probably MOST of the demon lords so it may take me awhile to find a patron.

I too would be interested in more information of the Enns, do most Demon Commanders and children of Demon Lords have Enns? Is it only the Demon Lords that have the Enns?

Thanks in advance
I cant speak for them all, but i do know one of my Commanders has an Enn. He is a master at a lot of disciplines , im not sure if thats related (that he has an enn because of his skill level? ) but he gave it to me and it makes connecting with him instant.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Heidi

This is just a hypothesis, but I don't see why other demons can't have an enn. I mean, most demons (as well as other spirits for that matter) have a sigil, so why not an enn too? Just like we don't know every demon's sigil (unless the sigil came with our familiar or it was given to us by them personally) but only know the sigils of demon lords people have been working with for centuries, I guess a lot of them could have enns too that we won't know about unless they chose to reveal them to us.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I think they could very well have them. At the end of the day, an Enn is a request in the demonic language to connect with a Demon. I dont see why not. it would make sense if they all did- kind of like a phone number
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

All Demons have a Sigil and well most of the demons I have talked to have an Enn. They also can have multiple sigils for different things. What Wanda says is correct, Enns are basically like a phone number for them and a way to connect with their energies and vibrate at their frequency.

Some of the Children of the Dark Lords are Dark Lords themselves. it is a title that is given to a Demon who is of incredible power, talent and ability and who rules and leads within the core demons. There are many Dark Lords out there, even unknown ones that are not written about.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Well said everyone, and especially Akelta on the flashy. Your heart will tell you what is right for you. I had a bracelet made with my deities sigil on it and I also made an alter for my shrine dedicated just to him, his sigil is in the middle. Learning what they like, or at least for me anyway, has been trial and error.

Does he like Amber? Does he like Myrrh? what is his favorite food?

so here is what I have gotten so far, luckily my clairvoyant can connect directly with him and confirm or deny.

He likes cooked chicken (breast meat and legs). My boundary for all offerings, especially meat is that it be of my choosing where it comes from, while I am not a vegetarian I don't believe in animal cruelty, that goes for meat farms. I buy only organic free range chicken.
He likes brownies and chocolate chip cookies
He likes dark chocolate bars
and he loves Rum and whisky.

Now that said when I do offerings, I do them for all the deities I work with and have relationships with, this includes one human energy. I feel silly going upstairs with five plates and five shot glasses but hey, it works.

Oh and he prefers Amber over Myrrh.

this is all part of the journey and I don't think there is no wrong or right as long as you are open to learning and you are respectful, they are all very forgiving.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

DoubleD wrote:Well said everyone, and especially Akelta on the flashy. Your heart will tell you what is right for you. I had a bracelet made with my deities sigil on it and I also made an alter for my shrine dedicated just to him, his sigil is in the middle. Learning what they like, or at least for me anyway, has been trial and error.

Does he like Amber? Does he like Myrrh? what is his favorite food?

so here is what I have gotten so far, luckily my clairvoyant can connect directly with him and confirm or deny.

He likes cooked chicken (breast meat and legs). My boundary for all offerings, especially meat is that it be of my choosing where it comes from, while I am not a vegetarian I don't believe in animal cruelty, that goes for meat farms. I buy only organic free range chicken.
He likes brownies and chocolate chip cookies
He likes dark chocolate bars
and he loves Rum and whisky.

Now that said when I do offerings, I do them for all the deities I work with and have relationships with, this includes one human energy. I feel silly going upstairs with five plates and five shot glasses but hey, it works.

Oh and he prefers Amber over Myrrh.

this is all part of the journey and I don't think there is no wrong or right as long as you are open to learning and you are respectful, they are all very forgiving.
Thank you for brining this up DoubleD cause it is so true! it really is about trial and error and learning about them, developing that relationship with them over time. I know sometimes it takes time to learn about the intimate details of a particular Demon or Deity, and learn what they like. Some of the demons i have been working with for years, they like little things that they have revealed over the years which isn't written about in any book.

This is true there is no right or wrong, (which is what we believe on the LHP that right and wrong are subjective) but as long as you show respect and keep going they really are very forgiving. I find mostly when I go through a learning experience I might get a chuckle, as long as I am respectful though that is what counts. We should not be afraid to make mistakes and we should be willing to explore, mistakes are not bad, they are just learning experiences, and honestly I have learned way more from my mistakes then I ever could from my successes! Be respectful, have a good spiritual foundation and embrace learning!

I am like you, I always buy local organic and free range! I am big on preventing animal cruelty and abuse. I have heard so many people cross Satanism to animal sacrifice. When I actually met Satan, he told me he loves cats and actually gets very upset when people kill them in his name. He says cats should be honoured.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Akelta:

Thank you for the reply, I completely agree. I wish I had your gifts, I would love to be able to better communicate directly with my deities. I get feelings and nudges but haven't reached the point of full on communication. I rely very heavily on my sessions with my friend Autumn, she sees him and talks to him so i am sure to bring everything up and get his thoughts and feelings on it. She says similar things to what you were saying, he laughs when I get worried and thinks it's funny.

He also has a sense of humor. One thing he thinks is great fun, and well I have to admit it is funny is putting visuals in my head when i sit with Autumn.

Sessions go like this. We sit down and chit chat for about 15 minutes about nothing and everything, we are really close and talk about life etc. Then she attempts to connect with me while I sit quietly and allow her in. Now Aranun sometimes like to block this one of two ways, either physically or mentally.

One time, well the time he was begging to coming energies with me, he put the visual in my head from the Steve Carrell movie Bruce Almiughty where he was on TV and was controlled. I felt like I was five trying to stay quiet in school, I couldn't relax because I wanted to laugh so loud. It was the funniest thing ever. His visual was an answer to one of my questions, what would it mean for him to connect and channel through me. It was just one of those moments.

He will do that on occasion and remind me of how funny he is.

Someone in my house (not sure who it really is) likes to move things around and apport stuff from the house to my car, Autumn does tell me sometimes it's aranun and sometimes its someone else. Either way I enjoy the reminders that they are here, I also play back and move their items around and remind them that I know they are there too and that they are welcome here as long as they leave my pets alone.

Okay I went way off topic here and brought up a lot of stuff, sorry bout that.

anyhoo thanks for writing back...

:)
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hey DoubleD do your pets like when they are around? And do they get alone with your pets? This is alway a question I had.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”