Beginning Connecting with Demons/ Dark Lords

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Phlan wrote:Hey DoubleD do your pets like when they are around? And do they get alone with your pets? This is alway a question I had.
In my old place, my cat used to literally howl and scratch on the door of my temple if he didnt make it in time for my rituals. Especially when invoking Azazel. He LOVES Azazel. One time im particular, he missed it, I wouldnt let him in (because I had already started). He howled scratched and whined to get in. When i had finished, I opened my door, said "sorry buddy, i tried calling you but you were busy. You missed him this time" then went into my living room and sat down. The cat sat across the room glowering at me. I suddenly saw a huge shadow walk across my living room towards the cat. Its Azazel. The cat lifted his head up made a happy "puuurrrrp" sound as Azazel bent over and scratched his head.
As i've moved to a new house now, within a month of living here, I found my home invaded by my next door neighbors cats. They LOVE the demonic energy in my house. Ironically one of the cats is actually named Satan LOL There are four of them and they will howl to get in my house if they cant just come in through an open window or run in when I open the door. So yeah, i've never had anything but positive experiences with Demons and animals.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So funny you should ask this. I have one cat, who actually I don't think is a cat that came in to our lives two years ago by chance. His name is Kenny and he is like a little man, old eyes and dominant personality. He stays by my side all the time.

For him it's like Magic stated, he scratches and yowls at the door during certain rituals (haven't found which ones just yet) and i usually bring him in once I am done doing what little part I am in the middle of. I can't ignore him because he makes me nuts. He comes in and then I have to ensure he doesn't light himself on fire with all my candles but yes he loves it. He is very comfortable in there. The other animals don't get involved and I have had to ask the darker energies here to lighten up a bit when they are around my bird because she gets scared. So far they do work on it with me, I know they are just interested but for her if it's a new energy she is on it like donkey kong.

I actually had an interesting session with my clairvoyant yesterday, she has been able to sense Anubis and other denser energies around me and sometimes they flat out get in her way but yesterday someone new was there and was really making her uncomfortable. Not that it was attacking or being aggressive, it was a lower vibration and so new to her that it felt different. She hung in there.

I have an Atlantean crystal that was Evelyn's, had it almost two years now. It's been bright and clear until three months ago when it turned dark. The outer edges are shadowed now and it has a dark hue to it. I love it but also recognize that it is now changing based on my vibration and those I work with. I brought it with me yesterday to show her since she could read it and she had seen it the day I got it. She could barely hold it, the vibration was so different, so low and so intense that it was causing pain in her arms. She said it didn't like her. I think it was more about it not wanting to leave the house, it wasn't happy with me when I did that but I needed to show someone that understands. It's not every day your clear crystals turn to smoke before your eyes.

So someone new is here, I feel it might be Inanna from the Necronomicon since that is the gate I am working and who I am working with now but I am not positive.
Draupadi
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Satyra wrote:What is a Demon ? A demon literally means “divine intelligence replete with wisdom.” It comes from the greek word “daimon” It wasnt until Christianity that the word “demon” became synonymous with “evil”.
I found this interesting tidbit from http://www.etymonline.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:

demon (n.)
c.1200, from Latin daemon "spirit," from Greek daimon "deity, divine power; lesser god; guiding spirit, tutelary deity" (sometimes including souls of the dead); "one's genius, lot, or fortune;" from PIE *dai-mon- "divider, provider" (of fortunes or destinies), from root *da- "to divide" (see tide (n.)).

Used (with daimonion) in Christian Greek translations and Vulgate for "god of the heathen" and "unclean spirit." Jewish authors earlier had employed the Greek word in this sense, using it to render shedim "lords, idols" in the Septuagint, and Matt. viii:31 has daimones, translated as deofol in Old English, feend or deuil in Middle English. Another Old English word for this was hellcniht, literally "hell-knight."

The original mythological sense is sometimes written daemon for purposes of distinction. The Demon of Socrates was a daimonion, a "divine principle or inward oracle." His accusers, and later the Church Fathers, however, represented this otherwise. The Demon Star (1895) is Algol

Respect- The first thing in making a connection with ANY Demon Lord is Approach with Respect. This really cannot be stressed enough. Demons will mirror you- if you are respectful you will get respect in return. if you are cocky and commanding you could end up getting hurt. While they are not villianous monsters, they are not puppies and rainbows. Really it boils down to what our parents taught us as children: Treat others as you wish to be treated.

OFFERINGS-
Candles, incense, other offerings
Candles are great, if you know the demons sigil, carving that on the candle then meditating while staring into the flame is a good way for a beginner to connect. A corresponding incense is a wonderful idea too. Many Demons have a corresponding element, rank or office so if you can match as close as possible that is the goal. If you dont have close correspondences, its not an issue, its just a sign of respect to the demon Lord you are trying to connect with. For example, when I personally connect with Lord Belial, i will light Brown or green candles, as he is the Earth elemental in Demonolatry. I also burn mullein and patchouli incenses. sometimes i will offer an apple as well.
For Lord Leviathan i use blue, purple or white candles, sea salt and water, sea shells, if i go to a beach ill bring back some seaweed. Incense, id use violet, lemon, yarrow… any of the water elemental type herbs and incense.
**Try to keep in mind your Demon’s element. You wouldnt want to give an earth offering to a water, you wouldnt offer a water based offering to a fire, etc. Its all about trying to make the Demon as comfortable as possible and actually want to come to you. [/b-]

Enns.
What are Enns? Enns are the “calling card” of each Dark Lord. It is a way to contact them directly by calling on them in a demonic language . Enns were discovered in grimoires of old Demonolatry families. Interesting to note the Families did not always know one another but still ended up with the same or similar Enns and sigils!

how did they get the enns? It is said the Demons give the Enns through Demonic Ascension. Same with how we got their sigils.

How do you use them?
You use enns to connect. Vibrating the Enn will call the Demon to you. You dont have to see the Demon with your physical eyes to know he is there. you may feel a bit lightheaded, a moment of dizziness, maybe a slight change in temperature. even if you dont feel anything, thats ok, you are being listened to!
Vibrate the Enn here is an example….
I’ll use Lord Rosier, The Demon Lord of Love - he genuinely is a really good guy.

Serena Alora Rosier Aken (Enn to be vibrated) If it is a simple prayer/request you vibrate the Enn, Make your request, then thanks.

What do we mean when we say vibrate the Enn? Heres a quick exercise of vibrating practice. You might want to make sure no one is around- it does sound funny!
lower your voice a bit, say long and drawn out “Loooooooooooooo” do you feel how it has a “low vibration” to it? Do you feel it in your throat/chest area? now use your voice to bring it up to a higher pitch. Do you feel the vibration moving from your chest and up up up to your nose or even forehead? Next, play with the Enn and try the various tones of the vibrations. See which tones work best for you.

Prayer-
In demonolatry we pray. Prayer is defined as a ‘a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to a deity’. You dont have to throw yourself down on the ground, hands and knees, begging and pleading or anything like that. Just a simple heartfelt request for help and/or a thank you.

So lets say you wanted to pray to Rosier to help you grow in self love . Youd say something like

Lord Rosier,
Please help me to identify my blocks so that i may learn to love myself and manifest great things in my life
Thank You for Your help,
(Amen… or So be it.. or however you wish to end !)

(*Amen is not a Christian thing. it derives from Amen-Ra . It was started as a way of sending a prayer to the Most High and Hidden God, believed in Ancient Egypt to be Amen-Ra. Amen being the hidden side. -S. Connolly** Ive also personally found different explanations for it that are similar, including it being a translation of “so be it” - point is, it is another phrase adapted and made popular by Christian culture but is still acceptable in demonolatry as a prayer ending. It’s all entirely up to your own comfort level)

Meditation-
Meditate with the Demon of your choice. You really wont get far unless you learn to meditate! Try concentrating on Him/Her for 15 minutes a day to start. Focus solely on them, their attributes, what you want to achieve with them as your guide/help. Many times, depending on your ability to meditate and how finely tuned your senses are, a Demon can actually visit you and have a conversation!

Sigils
I love to use sigils to connect. A sigil is a symbol that represents the Demon the Demon has given through demonic ascension, again like the Enns.

Sigil use- you can connect with a Demon through its sigil various ways. One way is by writing the sigil on a piece of paper then concentrating on the sigil as you meditate.
-Another way is take a piece of paper with the sigil on it , fold it, and place it in your pillow case.
-You can place a sigil under your mattress
-you can wear the sigil on a piece of jewelry
-Sigil art- the act of making a sigil into an artwork, ie painting, jewelry, etc can connect you with the Demon .
-you can put the sigil on a piece of paper, the request on the back, then burn it. this changes the energy to an offering.

Hi there Satyra. Can you suggest me any website where I can find information about demonic correspondences?
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Bumpity bump i smell quiz questions...
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

CK BUMP BOMB! :devilfre: BOOM!!!!!!!!!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Milagre

Thank you so much, this week all information left here was very important to me,
because i contacted officially Lord Mammon for the first time by myself,
i draw his sigil in a paper with golden paint, and carved it on a candle too,hehe!^^

I did the same for Lucifer, with their enns painted with gold ink as well.

My head felt dizzy, awesome experience. The problem i had asked for solution was solved very quickly!

:devillove:

I have just a question if someone is willing to answer:
When is it suitable to offer blood to a Dark Lord?
Because i do already blood offerings to my vamps anyway, so i was thinking why not give it to a Dark Lord too, as a offering?
but i was worried that it could be disrespectful, because i did not find anything telling "this patron accepts blood" but this other patron doesn't likes it?

Or do all demons accepts blood as offering?
I read somewhere, that blood is one of the highest of offerings, those lasts times i am feeling so grateful, i would really give it to them, if i discover they accept, here i am talking about: Lucifer,Leviathan, Mammon & Belial...

:)devil:
Satyra

Milagre wrote:Thank you so much, this week all information left here was very important to me,
i draw his sigil in a paper with golden paint, and carved it on a candle too,hehe!^^

My head felt dizzy, awesome experience. The problem i had asked for solution was solved very quickly!

Because i do already blood offerings to my vamps anyway, so i was thinking why not give it to a Dark Lord too, as a offering?
but i was worried that it could be disrespectful, because i did not find anything telling "this patron accepts blood" but this other patron doesn't likes it?

I read somewhere, that blood is one of the highest of offerings, those lasts times i am feeling so grateful, i would really give it to them, if i discover they accept, here i am talking about: Lucifer,Leviathan, Mammon & Belial...

Hello Milagre,

Its wonderful you are having such great results and great job on your connecting with Mammon and Lucifer! Your sigil offerings painted in gold sound beautiful!

Offering blood to a dark lord really isnt necessary at this stage of connecting and getting to know them. Blood is generally saved to empower your spell workings. However, I always say that if you are strongly called to do something, then by all means, do it. just a couple drops on whatever you are offering them, whether it be herb, candle, food, etc. will do.
Milagre

Satyra wrote:
Milagre wrote:Thank you so much, this week all information left here was very important to me,

Hello Milagre,

Its wonderful you are having such great results and great job on your connecting with Mammon and Lucifer! Your sigil offerings painted in gold sound beautiful!

Offering blood to a dark lord really isnt necessary at this stage of connecting and getting to know them. Blood is generally saved to empower your spell workings. However, I always say that if you are strongly called to do something, then by all means, do it. just a couple drops on whatever you are offering them, whether it be herb, candle, food, etc. will do.
Hi Satyra, thank you so much for your answer, so nice!^^
Yes, i have really this feeling like offering it, because they have helped so much, but you are right in the sense that i am just a beginner, so i was worried if i was maybe doing it wrong or not.

Yes i think i will give it to them, this week they where life saver, and they have resolved my very complicated situation in just 48 hours, WOW, i could nearly call it a miracle! :devilclap:

Since yesterday, sometimes i can't even believe, and i am still astonished and amazed, i swear!!!
I will put this awesome new experience in the forum today or tomorrow, because that was really wonderful!^^

Thanks again!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satyra wrote:What is a Demon ? A demon literally means “divine intelligence replete with wisdom.” It comes from the greek word “daimon” It wasnt until Christianity that the word “demon” became synonymous with “evil”.
I found this interesting tidbit from http://www.etymonline.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:

demon (n.)
c.1200, from Latin daemon "spirit," from Greek daimon "deity, divine power; lesser god; guiding spirit, tutelary deity" (sometimes including souls of the dead); "one's genius, lot, or fortune;" from PIE *dai-mon- "divider, provider" (of fortunes or destinies), from root *da- "to divide" (see tide (n.)).

Used (with daimonion) in Christian Greek translations and Vulgate for "god of the heathen" and "unclean spirit." Jewish authors earlier had employed the Greek word in this sense, using it to render shedim "lords, idols" in the Septuagint, and Matt. viii:31 has daimones, translated as deofol in Old English, feend or deuil in Middle English. Another Old English word for this was hellcniht, literally "hell-knight."

The original mythological sense is sometimes written daemon for purposes of distinction. The Demon of Socrates was a daimonion, a "divine principle or inward oracle." His accusers, and later the Church Fathers, however, represented this otherwise. The Demon Star (1895) is Algol

Respect- The first thing in making a connection with ANY Demon Lord is Approach with Respect. This really cannot be stressed enough. Demons will mirror you- if you are respectful you will get respect in return. if you are cocky and commanding you could end up getting hurt. While they are not villianous monsters, they are not puppies and rainbows. Really it boils down to what our parents taught us as children: Treat others as you wish to be treated.

OFFERINGS-
Candles are great, if you know the demons sigil, carving that on the candle then meditating while staring into the flame is a good way for a beginner to connect. A corresponding incense is a wonderful idea too. Many Demons have a corresponding element, rank or office so if you can match as close as possible that is the goal. If you dont have close correspondences, its not an issue, its just a sign of respect to the demon Lord you are trying to connect with. For example, when I personally connect with Lord Belial, i will light Brown or green candles, as he is the Earth elemental in Demonolatry. I also burn mullein and patchouli incenses. sometimes i will offer an apple as well.
For Lord Leviathan i use blue, purple or white candles, sea salt and water, sea shells, if i go to a beach ill bring back some seaweed. Incense, id use violet, lemon, yarrow… any of the water elemental type herbs and incense.
**Try to keep in mind your Demon’s element. You wouldnt want to give an earth offering to a water, you wouldnt offer a water based offering to a fire, etc. Its all about trying to make the Demon as comfortable as possible and actually want to come to you. [/b-]

Enns.
What are Enns? Enns are the “calling card” of each Dark Lord. It is a way to contact them directly by calling on them in a demonic language . Enns were discovered in grimoires of old Demonolatry families. Interesting to note the Families did not always know one another but still ended up with the same or similar Enns and sigils!

how did they get the enns? It is said the Demons give the Enns through Demonic Ascension. Same with how we got their sigils.

How do you use them?
You use enns to connect. Vibrating the Enn will call the Demon to you. You dont have to see the Demon with your physical eyes to know he is there. you may feel a bit lightheaded, a moment of dizziness, maybe a slight change in temperature. even if you dont feel anything, thats ok, you are being listened to!
I’ll use Lord Rosier, The Demon Lord of Love - he genuinely is a really good guy.

Serena Alora Rosier Aken (Enn to be vibrated) If it is a simple prayer/request you vibrate the Enn, Make your request, then thanks.

What do we mean when we say vibrate the Enn? Heres a quick exercise of vibrating practice. You might want to make sure no one is around- it does sound funny!
lower your voice a bit, say long and drawn out “Loooooooooooooo” do you feel how it has a “low vibration” to it? Do you feel it in your throat/chest area? now use your voice to bring it up to a higher pitch. Do you feel the vibration moving from your chest and up up up to your nose or even forehead? Next, play with the Enn and try the various tones of the vibrations. See which tones work best for you.

Prayer-
In demonolatry we pray. Prayer is defined as a ‘a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to a deity’. You dont have to throw yourself down on the ground, hands and knees, begging and pleading or anything like that. Just a simple heartfelt request for help and/or a thank you.

So lets say you wanted to pray to Rosier to help you grow in self love . Youd say something like

Lord Rosier,
Please help me to identify my blocks so that i may learn to love myself and manifest great things in my life
Thank You for Your help,

(*Amen is not a Christian thing. it derives from Amen-Ra . It was started as a way of sending a prayer to the Most High and Hidden God, believed in Ancient Egypt to be Amen-Ra. Amen being the hidden side. -S. Connolly** Ive also personally found different explanations for it that are similar, including it being a translation of “so be it” - point is, it is another phrase adapted and made popular by Christian culture but is still acceptable in demonolatry as a prayer ending. It’s all entirely up to your own comfort level)

Meditation-
Meditate with the Demon of your choice. You really wont get far unless you learn to meditate! Try concentrating on Him/Her for 15 minutes a day to start. Focus solely on them, their attributes, what you want to achieve with them as your guide/help. Many times, depending on your ability to meditate and how finely tuned your senses are, a Demon can actually visit you and have a conversation!

Sigils
I love to use sigils to connect. A sigil is a symbol that represents the Demon the Demon has given through demonic ascension, again like the Enns.

Sigil use- you can connect with a Demon through its sigil various ways. One way is by writing the sigil on a piece of paper then concentrating on the sigil as you meditate.
-Another way is take a piece of paper with the sigil on it , fold it, and place it in your pillow case.
-Sigil art- the act of making a sigil into an artwork, ie painting, jewelry, etc can connect you with the Demon .
-you can put the sigil on a piece of paper, the request on the back, then burn it. this changes the energy to an offering.

Hi I have not worked with Many dark lords . as now I am only working with Lord rosier .. and I have always approached him with Respect I do make offerings to him with Incenses candles oils . he has helped me great to over come some of the Blocks .. in my life that's been holding me back for along time now . I enjoy working with him its great he really is' Amazing to work with
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

demon (n.)

OFFERINGS-

Enns.

How do you use them?

Prayer-

Lord Rosier,
Thank You for Your help,

Meditation-

Sigils

I Agree with your post being respectful To Demons / Dark lords are the first thing that you should always do is to treat them like you , have Someone treat you I haven't been Working with Dark lords very long but I can Say its been a joy of my life . getting to know then having them teach me . helping me to understand different things alone my path my life has never been more happy then it is now ' The conversations ,, I Have been able to have with them about my life this path . the changes I seek in my life have been just life changing for me . I look forward to a long happy working Relationship with my Demon companions '' and The wonderful Dark lords I work with and respect as great teachers on my path thanks :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”