Thoughts on Offerings

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Draupadi
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Satyra wrote:They also tend to like things that make you vibrate at a certain level. For example- I have a friend who is vegetarian so offering things like meat for HER wouldn't necessarily make the energy the offering was given in translate to that reverent energy, which is the end goal of any offering. Instead she offers non meat items, still within their element (keeping in mind some Daemons have multiple elements depending on the aspect being invoked) so the reverence and energetic vibration of offering comes through as intended.

Excellent post Akelta and great points made!
I agree. I tend to incorporate both what the entities like and what I like too. But sometimes I do offer things that none of us like, but other humans like for themselves. But I do mention, "Even though I don't personally like this food myself, it is a hit with most others I know. I hope you like it too." Above all an offering given with love and respect never fails. Thoughts are great energies.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I tend to follow suit here as well, research and learn then make an initial offering and see how it goes. Another thing I do is research the cultures that worshiped these guys in the past to see what they brought to the temples.

I have recently learned that many of the Sumerian gods I am so bound too really enjoy pork and beer, since that is what was left in their individual temples during all the offering sessions. They also enjoy flowers, dark chocolate, and sweets. It's fun to bring them things, then again I enjoy being a host and waiting on my guests hand and foot..
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

****Blue turns into a parrot,lol ****** food looks good!!!!! :headbang:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

Milagre

The information i was looking for, thank you!
So blood offering is ok if i feel like giving it to a Dark Lord.

LOL i absolutely love doing offerings too, they do so much for me, that i am always dying in love for them, so offering are really done with joy!^^

I do incense everyday, candles more or less 4 times in the week, food nearly everyday too.
I share what i am eating with anyone who is interested to try,haha, anytime,
Or i will eat exactly the same stuff i gave as offering, so we can share the same taste,they love it!^^

I give "myself" as offering too,LOL, when i put a cloth with a particular color, or a essential oil that please their noses,hehe,
It works for hair style, or a lipstick. Pretty anything i do in their honor and to show i care is working till now.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Milagre wrote:The information i was looking for, thank you!

LOL i absolutely love doing offerings too, they do so much for me, that i am always dying in love for them, so offering are really done with joy!^^

I do incense everyday, candles more or less 4 times in the week, food nearly everyday too.
Or i will eat exactly the same stuff i gave as offering, so we can share the same taste,they love it!^^

I give "myself" as offering too,LOL, when i put a cloth with a particular color, or a essential oil that please their noses,hehe,
It works for hair style, or a lipstick. Pretty anything i do in their honor and to show i care is working till now.

LMAO - I give "myself" as an offering daily too. BAHAHAHA... But only partially because of what I am wearing. Actually, no, I don't color coordinate with my demons. Scratch that last part. :devilpaint: :devilpaint: :devilpaint: :drool2:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Cka75 wrote:

LMAO - I give "myself" as an offering daily too. BAHAHAHA... But only partially because of what I am wearing. Actually, no, I don't color coordinate with my demons. Scratch that last part. :devilpaint: :devilpaint: :devilpaint: :drool2:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty...actually *that* kind of offering works well too as it is offering of Life Force so :P :lol:

for certain rituals and Holy Days, i will wear coordinated colours as well , milagre! I think thats a great idea and our birthright as women ;)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191

That's really good to hear (lmao) - because, I'm just spreading so much of that life force around... So much life force. :devilcomp: Hahahahaha
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

Milagre

Anatel wrote:
Cka75 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty...actually *that* kind of offering works well too as it is offering of Life Force so :P :lol:

for certain rituals and Holy Days, i will wear coordinated colours as well , milagre! I think thats a great idea and our birthright as women ;)
Haha,ho yes, we have "life force" party for everybody here at home VERY often,LOL! :devilbanana:
LOL Anatel, yes, they like boobs forward and red lipstick, it's definitely taken as a offering here,haha! (and because i am on the packaging too,haha,no shipment required!)
Mines seems appreciates a woman "powa" show and spreading some femininity around, too much cucumber at home!!!

CKA75 have disappeared on a pc, hope it was not mine! :lol:
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Milagre wrote:
Anatel wrote:
Cka75 wrote:

Haha,ho yes, we have "life force" party for everybody here at home VERY often,LOL! :devilbanana:
LOL Anatel, yes, they like boobs forward and red lipstick, it's definitely taken as a offering here,haha! (and because i am on the packaging too,haha,no shipment required!)
Mines seems appreciates a woman "powa" show and spreading some femininity around, too much cucumber at home!!!

CKA75 have disappeared on a pc, hope it was not mine! :lol:

LMAO!!!! "Too much cucumber at home" im dying.... :lol: :lol:

dont worry about ck, he'll be back. probably drowning in his life force somewhere... :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191

So much life force!
"Grab your umbrella, bring a rain coat. baby I make it flood, now you gonna need a boat!"
:drool2:

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”