Thoughts on Offerings

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Cka75 wrote:So much life force!
"Grab your umbrella, bring a rain coat. baby I make it flood, now you gonna need a boat!"
:drool2:
Attachments
r6jzch.gif
(349.47 KiB) Downloaded 881 times
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I made my first offering to a demon....to Lord Belial. it was fresh organic vegs and a sliced apple. I had green and brown candles on the altar. :devilbanana:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Great post Akelta . I Love giving Offerings to my Demons and other Companions because it shows that they mean a lot to me that . I Love and Respect them Giving Offerings is Something that . I Like doing at least once a Week if something Comes though where its possible for me to give more then Once a Week that's

Not a problem for me are is it Something that . I Don't mind doing for beings that have helped me change my life they done so many amazing things for me so giving a candle are Crystals are Stones are Oils foods blood Offerings its not a problem because they've been Just that ' Good to me that doing things that make

Them happy is always on my mind they enjoy it also Is what . I 've learn they really do Appreciate you for Doing things that please them and make them happy my Demons tell me all the time how thankful they are to be apart of my life and its that same feeling for me with each Of them they make my life happy also so it works

Both ways for me and my Demon Companions, thank you again for this awesome post :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Very informative post. This is what I have been doing but it is good to read it.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Akelta wrote:I was posting about Belial on another forum (Creepy Hollows) and it sparked an interesting discussion with my coven sisters on offerings. There are some offerings that I give that are not listed in the books and things that I am just inspired to give to particular Dark Lords. Or things that they ask for; Like Mammon asking for Oud. The conclusion that we came to was this....

When you are working with a particular demon, the offerings that you give them will vary as offering are as personal as the individual connection between human and demon/dark lord. Some of the dark lords, connections with them are built over years and as your relationship with them unfolds they may ask for different things as that relationship evolves. Even demon colours, Lucifer colour is listed as yellow, I have and always will see him as blue.

What is an offering? It is a transference of energy. Different frequencies and perhaps our personal frequencies and connection to that demon resonate at different frequencies, so offerings may vary based on your individual frequencies or how we connect with that dark lord. I also find the offering can vary based on seasons. I like to give Belial Mint during the spring and Pine during the winter. This may also have to do with how my energies connect to Belial at those times. Maybe it is not so much about the herb, but the energies between human and demon and how we connect to the individual. It really is a powerful and personal journey.

I worked with demons before I had books and Demonolatry, I was a Demonolator before it had an official name and in the beginning I really followed my senses and listened to them and offered then what they asked for. They gave me to guidance, I didn't give herbs and offerings because a book told me so, I gave them because I was inspired to and because THEY told me to. Or I gave them things that I had because that was all I had. Sometimes I just have sat with them and talked and enjoyed their company. Treated them as a close friend and just build the connection on our conversations. Some of my greatest memories are just sitting with one Demon and talking to them, spending time with them and listening to their words of wisdom. I am always respectful and follow the inspiration and what they tell me when connecting, but sometimes it is unconventional and not by the book at all.

Knowing their elements I try to offer them things that fall within their element but over the years I have noticed that what they have inspired me to offer them, falls in that element anyway. Listening to their inspiration and guidance goes a long way to building deep connections and friendships with Demons.

Just some thoughts for today.
Thank you Akelta for this post I really needed to hear this.
I recently made contact with my first Dark Lord and I'm trying to think of offerings to give him next time I communicate with him. These offerings have frustrated me for some time as I never truly knew what to give any dark lords so I would read up everyone else experiences with them and see what offerings were given to each of them. Some dark lords are rarely talked about so it's kind of hard to find more about them. I understand now that I don't need to always give them offerings in books I can just give them something that's genuinely from the heart and what they can also resonate with. I know I have to open myself up more and allow them to communicate with me because I would love to hear their words of wisdom.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Yeah, depending on where you shop online, or maybe if you look in a book like by uh Cunningham? You can see elemental correspondences or you might even intuit it yourself, or do it seasonally like Akelta. I could see giving pumpkins to Belial.
Some DLs have been expanded on here with Akelta's coven's notes so you get a few more ideas to work with.
She also says you can't go wrong with tea.
You could draw something for your altar too, or get a nice candle, crystal or decoration.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Milagre

Awww, that was my very first offering for Lord Belial, it was the last summer when i still lived in another place, feeling nostalgic now!^^

And yes, i take pics of my first offerings, when i find it is important,haha!

I have just do it very simple, but it was accepted!^^
Attachments
Lord.Belial.Offering..JPG
Lord.Belial.Offering..JPG (291.22 KiB) Viewed 6160 times
Milagre

Also i wanted to add something:

First i was worried, i have thought about Lord belial a lot, but was asking me if he would be offended if i did any mistake while tryng to contacts him...

So before this offering, that was nearly the end of the summer, i was walking direction my old home, and it was in a slope street...
All of a sudden, before i enter the domain where i was living, a green apple have fall from it's tree, i stopped to watch it,
and it have rolled till my feets, i have not even move a iota!

I understood that was his message, that a green apple would be accepted, if i was giving him it with respect and all my heart!

After that, i gave him earth from the garden, pine tree branches, incense, and a candle, and have write a little message in a paper, telling him that i wanted so much to have a contact with him, and wished he forgive me if by any chance i did some mistake in contacting him ,

Like said before, the offering was accepted, and now i feel rather comfortable in giving offerings or talking in my mind with Lord Belial,
I feel glad about this green apple, and i am sure that was him, giving me his dark blessings!^^
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

alikat13 wrote:Thank you Akelta for this post I really needed to hear this.
I recently made contact with my first Dark Lord and I'm trying to think of offerings to give him next time I communicate with him. These offerings have frustrated me for some time as I never truly knew what to give any dark lords so I would read up everyone else experiences with them and see what offerings were given to each of them. Some dark lords are rarely talked about so it's kind of hard to find more about them. I understand now that I don't need to always give them offerings in books I can just give them something that's genuinely from the heart and what they can also resonate with. I know I have to open myself up more and allow them to communicate with me because I would love to hear their words of wisdom.
You are very welcome Alikat. I have been making more posts on the Dark Lords trying to update them with the noted and offerings from our workings that we give them. LOL it is one of the projects that is still in the works. I will have notes on all of them one day if there is anything on particular you can ask me. I have no problems answering questions on the DL :cooldevil:

Milagre wrote:Awww, that was my very first offering for Lord Belial, it was the last summer when i still lived in another place, feeling nostalgic now!^^

And yes, i take pics of my first offerings, when i find it is important,haha!

I have just do it very simple, but it was accepted!^^
I love your Altar Milagre, It feels just like him and looks amazing!! He loves apples. That is so awesome and thank you for sharing your altar image!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Milagre

Thank you Alikat for your question about offerings, and thank you so much Akelta, for answering!^^
It is because of your forum that i felt enough brave to contact Dark Lord, for me, this place is a reference for offerings and sigils, specially Lord Lucifer sigil, i have saw the most classic versions, and i did not felt any connection to it, i used the sigil created by you, and i could definitely feel his presence!

That could be great to have a topic with all Dark Lords sigils and offerings, concentrated in a same place ^^
in my beginnings i used the search session a lot to find what to do,for a noob the information about offerings where a little bit scattered, but always pretty accurate!
While outside we can find tones of information coming from well versed practitioners,about Dark Lords & Demons, i only trust in what is posted here, i feel safe and confident about it, and it has no price!

Thanks again Akelta
:devillove:

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”