Enochian

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot but anybody ever do any Enochian work? If so are there any books you would recommend?
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hey Phlan, how ya doing? I believe S Connolly has done some Enochian Magick work and has some mention of them in the keys of ocat. I heard two interviews between her and Andrieh V. and they both spoke of working with them. but as far as personally, I certainly can't lay any claim there myself.
Phlan

Ok awesome thanks DoubleD, and it's going I just had a reading done by S Connolly and she suggested that Enochian Magick was not completely off the table for me
DoubleD

OMG that is exciting, I am hiring her myself this next month. I can hardly wait but patience grasshopper, patience.. :)
Phlan

That's awesome!
DoubleD

I have a PDF of Enochian enns/calls I will scan in this week and send you in PM, unless you have some. I can't vouch for any of it but it came from the sorcerer that sold me all of Evelyn Paglinis stuff after she passed away... It's pretty cool.
Phlan

Ok! I mean it's worth looking into! Thanks DD! :devilthumbs: :devilgrin:
DoubleD

yep that's how i feel. even if it isn't good or helpful, it's always good to read everything you can. i will dig it out tonight and get it scanned in for you tomorrow.... Or maybe I still have her email with it...
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I think Anatakan might be currently working with enochian magick. I'll give him a nudge and see if he can come up for air long enough to recommend some books for you as well lol
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

-Enochian Vision Magick by Milo DuQuette: A good intro book for the Enochian system. Very clearly explained. It can be used for its practical application, but I'm reccomending it mainly for knowledge purposes.

-Practical Enochian Magick by Jason Newcomb: Not much history here, just full of info on everything. Highly re commended for a reference book.

-The Sevenfold Mystery by Michael Kelly: It's organized on the initiation structure of the Apophis Club (similar to planetary initiation) but it gives a full practical and systematic way of working through Enochian system. Used mainly for spiritual development, it's easily one of my favorites. The final initiation in each chapter can easy be modified to fit your own views. This book is also from a left hand path perspective.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”