Enochian

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Oh man thank you Andreeje! I shall check out them books in the future! And also thank you Anatel! :devilgrin:
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Andreeje wrote:-Enochian Vision Magick by Milo DuQuette: A good intro book for the Enochian system. Very clearly explained. It can be used for its practical application, but I'm reccomending it mainly for knowledge purposes.

-Practical Enochian Magick by Jason Newcomb: Not much history here, just full of info on everything. Highly re commended for a reference book.

-The Sevenfold Mystery by Michael Kelly: It's organized on the initiation structure of the Apophis Club (similar to planetary initiation) but it gives a full practical and systematic way of working through Enochian system. Used mainly for spiritual development, it's easily one of my favorites. The final initiation in each chapter can easy be modified to fit your own views. This book is also from a left hand path perspective.
Great to see you back around here Andreeje! (its magicwanda) Thought you might have gotten lost in the mountains or something :winkdevil: awesome recommendations! :devilthumbs:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”