Lucifer, Deity or Demon?

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Aprophis wrote:
vampiro wrote:Please correct me if I am wrong,but I believe lucifer was the head angel in heaven. God's right hand if you will,and as such was given more power and abilities than all the other angels, now it was not till his fall that he was renamed satan. So he may have evolved even more after that. Hope this answers your question.
Satan and Lucifer are two different beings. The bible and christianity might have gotten some things mixed up, but anyway.
They hardly tell the whole story.
'' I agree with You Aprophis about Lucifer and Satan being to different beings ' some believe that are one in ' The same I do not never did as for What The bible is Saying most of what's in there seems like made up lies '' that . I no longer take believes holds any truth to it If Akelta is Saying they are not . The same being ' I will trust her before anybody else on . The matter She has worked with both for many years now '' and Would know if they are the Same from their energies
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”