Lucifer, Deity or Demon?

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Draupadi
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

From what I have read from a book on Demonolatry there are certain demons who are considered Divinities or Deities. Among them is Lucifer. But he is more of a fallen angel. I though that the Divinities were more powerful than demons or fallen angels. So is it possible that he was promoted to this rank because he had spiritually advanced to that stage after his fall? Or did I get the whole concept wrong? Can someone please clarify it for me?
badblood
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Azazel, Claunech

I started studying Luciferianism earlier this summer and my head is chock full of what I've researched on Lucifer.
I think you're going to get varying opinions on this topic, just depending on who you're talking to.

The story of Lucifer being a fallen angel is a misunderstanding in the Bible due to a Latin translation in the middle
ages. "Lucifer" is a title, meaning "Light Bearer" or "Morning Star" as I'm sure you already know. But it is used when
referring to a certain Babylonian king, Nebuchadnezzar. Isaiah 14: 12 states: "How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" He was
"cast down" for having risen too far up, so to speak.

Then there's the further confusion in the Gospel of Luke where chapter 10, verse 18 states: "He replied, "I saw Satan
fall like lightning from heaven". And this further confuses the issue of "is Lucifer Satan or Satan Lucifer?"

The term "Morning Star" is used elsewhere in the Bible, and even Christ is referred to as such in the book of Revelations.

To the Romans, the term "Morning Star" referred to Venus, as being the last light in the night sky before dawn, so in that
sense, Lucifer has been known to some as a Roman deity.

And now my brain is shutting down as I've had a stressful day...lol...I'll add more later :)
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Draupadi wrote:From what I have read from a book on Demonolatry there are certain demons who are considered Divinities or Deities. Among them is Lucifer. But he is more of a fallen angel. I though that the Divinities were more powerful than demons or fallen angels. So is it possible that he was promoted to this rank because he had spiritually advanced to that stage after his fall? Or did I get the whole concept wrong? Can someone please clarify it for me?
Lucifer, in demonolatry, is the Earth Elemental and one of the 9 divinities, where satan is the highest or the "all" . Im not sure how each deity got that status as one of the 9,but it doesnt matter if they are demon or Fallen Angel in this case. Belial is also a Goetic Demon but he is one of the 9 as well. So Is Flereous (south, fire). I believe this to be similar to the Goetic "offices" . Each demon has a particular office or speciality that they perform. The 9 Divinities correspond with the klippoth and the different stages. As for if he got "promoted" because he reached a spiritully advanced stage after his fall, thats good question. Im really not sure about just how he got there.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

I thought Lucifer represented the Air elemental?
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

You're right, Inanna. I think Anatel must have been distracted. ;) probably due to all the souls she's torturing or something. Hahaha
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Inanna wrote:I thought Lucifer represented the Air elemental?
He is... lol... I was distracted by the shoutbox talk of meta swords and ck's pudding.. LOL cant take me anywhere :lol: :lol:
In my defense it was nearly 5 am my time :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Anatel wrote:
Draupadi wrote:From what I have read from a book on Demonolatry there are certain demons who are considered Divinities or Deities. Among them is Lucifer. But he is more of a fallen angel. I though that the Divinities were more powerful than demons or fallen angels. So is it possible that he was promoted to this rank because he had spiritually advanced to that stage after his fall? Or did I get the whole concept wrong? Can someone please clarify it for me?
Lucifer, in demonolatry, is the Earth Elemental and one of the 9 divinities, where satan is the highest or the "all" . Im not sure how each deity got that status as one of the 9,but it doesnt matter if they are demon or Fallen Angel in this case. Belial is also a Goetic Demon but he is one of the 9 as well. So Is Flereous (south, fire). I believe this to be similar to the Goetic "offices" . Each demon has a particular office or speciality that they perform. The 9 Divinities correspond with the klippoth and the different stages. As for if he got "promoted" because he reached a spiritully advanced stage after his fall, thats good question. Im really not sure about just how he got there.
'' Right Anatel this is what I have seen in a book about Lucifer but I am also still reading books about fallen angels ' and The Goetic demons So there is Still much , I don't know just yet but this is good post
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Please correct me if I am wrong,but I believe lucifer was the head angel in heaven. God's right hand if you will,and as such was given more power and abilities than all the other angels, now it was not till his fall that he was renamed satan. So he may have evolved even more after that. Hope this answers your question.
I am a bloodwolf.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

vampiro wrote:Please correct me if I am wrong,but I believe lucifer was the head angel in heaven. God's right hand if you will,and as such was given more power and abilities than all the other angels, now it was not till his fall that he was renamed satan. So he may have evolved even more after that. Hope this answers your question.
Satan and Lucifer are two different beings. The bible and christianity might have gotten some things mixed up, but anyway.
They hardly tell the whole story.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Yes you are right, I was speaking from the veiw of the bible that I remembered,sorry if I added to the confusion.
I am a bloodwolf.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”