The Evolution of a Spiritual Journey

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Demons, my path has always been walking with them but I found as I grew they were always consistent and always in my life. I was working with demons before I can remember. I adore then and love them. My path is Demons, and will always be Demons. I love them, they are a huge part of my life and I have a heartfelt passion for my work. I have always been guided by the demons, and I believe it is their guidance and inspiration that lead me here, to working on S&S and working with all of you.

We created S&S as a community, a safe space, a discussion space, where we all can get together and share our spiritual experiences, and learn about ourselves and our spiritual journeys, sharing insights and ideas and seeing what resonates with us. There are so many people out there who are told what to do, how to do it, this is what you need to do to practice this path and so on and so forth and I disagree with that. Spirituality is not about another persons rules it is about soul searching and finding your own empowerment and finding the place that you call home.

Spirituality is about finding your truth and your path working with your personal guides, companions, familiars, Dark Lords, Immortal Gods, whoever you are called to work with. It is not about conforming to another persons rules. Demons are about freedom and releasing yourself from limiting beliefs, living in your truth and finding your empowerment. Really the goal with walking here is to shed yourself of what you have been taught and find the truths that resonate for you.

My Spiritual Journey so far has lead me to many different paths, Amazing paths and from each experience I have learned and grown from each of those paths has helped me to grow and uncover who I am. Paths like Theistic Satanism, Demonolatry, Raja Yoga, Mantra Meditation, it all helps me to grow, though I never actually found my home, none of these paths fully resonated with me completely. All paths are beautiful and we can learn a lot from exploring and when people are starting out uncovering their spiritual sides, it does help to read about and learn from the paths of others, but you never have to settle for anything that isn't you.

I really think that spirituality is an investment in the self and a journey towards self discovery and finding ones truth.

Personally for me… I want to follow my heart and my path, anyone who has talked to me, who has worked with me, who has worked with the demons I offer know me, and I love you all and this community and I am not going anywhere. I am about unity and coming together, friends, family, demons we are working hard to bring people together and create an Amazing space for growth and discovery! Amazing discussions and sharing our spiritual journeys, and mine is sharing my passion for demons and sharing the wisdom they share with me, and I love sharing it with all of you. Likewise I like hearing the reverse, I love hearing all your journeys with demons and I love to hear about your growths and discoveries and seeing where your personal paths take you. Mine has been an incredible journey.

My family is from a bloodline of Witches, Witches who worked with demons, so there is a magickal ancestry in my bloodline…but I have come to believe that we all have magick in our bloodlines, we all come from a family where there is magick in our bloodlines! We all have that relative who could see and talk to ghosts, that one relative who knew things, we all have spiritual potential and we all have psychic gifts, we are all beautiful. Humans are born with natural psychic potential, with connections, with our own energies and talents, and you don’t need any specific or magickal blood line to work with the demons and the dark lords, or any immortal for that matter, they are not like that. You don’t need to be on one particular path or belief to work with them, they are not like that. You need to walk the path that is in your heart and realize as a species we are born with natural gifts and potential that anyone can grow when cultured and nurtured.

You need to experiment, you need to try different things, explore different paths, you need to find your home. No one has the right to tell you what you are and what path that you should walk. If someone wants to exclude you because you are not in alignment with their rules then it wasn't meant for you, no spiritual path should be exclusive. Our spiritual paths are not defined by the rules others lay out for us.

For me, I am a Demonic Priestess and I always will be.

My training was in working with the Dark Lords and Demons, they came to me when I was young and I have been blessed to have them in my life. My Mentor was a Theistic Satanist but we explored many different paths together, including Raja Yoga and Mantra Meditation with the Hindu Gods, taking from each path what empowered and inspired us and brining it into alignment with our true nature. THAT is spirituality, reading and learning and finding the path that calls to your heart. Our commitment and dedication and focus was to our own spiritual foundation and our own mental mastery and psychic development. We committed ourselves fully to walking the path that was right for us!

I have had a hard time defining my Path, until now… The definition of Demonolatry is the worship and respect of demons. Anyone who knows me knows I have always respected them and fought for them. My whole purpose here is to help connect people to them, show their true nature and change the perception of them. They are like family to me, friends, mentors, and companions. I love them! But Demonolatry still didn’t fully resonate with what I do. It never fully aligned with me, and that is ok! it is a beautiful Path and anyone that is called to walk it should do so, it has such amazing aspects of it. For me though my path takes a different turn…

My path will always be mine and my love of the demons will stand strong, they are like family to me. I always have forged my own way and my own path and I will continue to do so. Satan and Sons/Suns was created to open doors, bring people together and help inspire anyone who is called to find their spiritual path and wants to share it working with demons and the Dark Lords, we have always sought their guidance and received knowledge and wisdom and joy from working with them and Demon Companions. I finally know what I am.

I am a Demonosopher - The practices of working with the demons from a place of pure respect, to learn their wisdom and knowledge and lead an inspired life. I truly believed this was meant to happen and I am excited about moving forward! I have a name for my Path now and I am very excited about were it is going to take me and my . I have books on the way and am going to delving into this a great deal more and sharing the way that I work with Demons though knowledge and education. I am very excited about the future!

Thank you all for walking this path with me and sharing this journey! We have a lot of exciting things on the way!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Darth Moronius

Many great insights, and a new name for a path :)devil:
I think a lot of us who are still searching can relate to this article, thank you.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Thank you for sharing your personal journey and the path of the Demonosopher. I think in this current trend of "cliquey"ness that seems to abound with religion and paths its nice to see one come along that anyone can be part of , no matter who they are!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
abraxas666

Akelta,
THanks infinitely for sharing this enlightening Post with us.

I ll love walking this Path with you .
I feel your authenticity, your sincerity of purpose, and your heartfelt dedication
to this noble mission which is your life purpose.
You are really inspiring to me and I am very sure to lots of others in this community.
Lots of dark blessings to you
Abraxas 666
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Awesome post, Akelta! Thanks for sharing!!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thanks for sharing :cuteghost:
LucienLachance
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer.SaTan.LeviaThan.Beliala.Rossier.Azazel.Ashtarut.
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

In all my life
I was looking for the truth
And only goal is freedom , for me
And find out ! just ! where is my home!
Different religions
Different ways...

Thanks for listening to the voice of your heart
Thanks to the guidance of Daemons and DarkLords
No word can not be said
Only
Thank you

:death2:
IN THE NAME OF THE DARKNESS
powerisknowledge

Awesome post! Thank you! I have learned more about myself on this path and through the post here than I have in any other place and for that id like to say thank you all
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Lovely Akelta, I love reading what other people have to share in their life. I find myself doing the same things you are, reading all sides of the books and looking for nuggets of helpful information. Heck, I even had this one Jehovah Witness who has come to me three times now with different people to talk to me directly about life and faith. I am not one of those slam the door in your face jerks, it takes courage for them to come share what they believe and i believe in respecting them.

I have actually learned quite a bit from this one man and he is fascinated by me in many ways I think. He walks his path, he believes his path and he shares his path without pushing it down my throat. And through it all, we have found common ground. I respect him, he respects me. It's been an interesting time lately now that I type this.

Thank Akelta, what you just did was force me to get off my ass and do some writing :)

DD
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have been on a spiritual path for a long time, and got into some stuff I really wished I had skipped. This was all while following a strictly RHP. Lots of folks are afraid of the demonic, but I am more afraid of the White Arts. Lots of entities and beings of all types lie, but they are the only ones who BELIEVE their own crap! They have done HORRIBLE stuff in the name of religion and seem to think of their mistakes as forgivable or forgiven. I came here to be around beings that can smell crap a mile away, can spot a lie easily, and can even give me insights on why I am lying to myself. The only thing I am worried about is that I am a PSi Vamp, and the energy from demons is powerful and quite likely addictive! Do you think this can be remedied by shielding? Because, I have found it is a dog eat dog world on BOTH sides of the line, and I prefer the ones who know and admit what they are to the ones who pretend they are better! :seasaw:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”