Demonosophy, the other dark meat.

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The fact of the matter is Demons, the Dark Lords, the God and Goddesses, and the Angels and other Spiritual beings, they are out there! they exist and they are not exclusive to one particular sect or group. Our human lives here should be about finding your way home. Finding where your heart calls you! Not about conforming and adhering to the whim and beliefs of another group.

I have worked with demons since I was a little girl, they are a part of my life, I have DDE in me, and anyone who tells me I have to be baptized or ordained to work with them is high.

You don’t have to have anyones permission to work with any being! just feel the calling in your heart! that is the one requirement you need to work with any of the demons, gods or angels, a heart calling. That is how it should be.

I find that groups get militant as they go, they get strict, and the human ego often intervenes to try to control people and put them in a box of conformity, but the fact is that when you are following your heart, and you are true to that and have taken the time to learn about yourself, explore yourself, and really find where you belong, no one has the right to stop you. No one has the right to say you cannot be in the club.

I am not talking about people who run with the flavour of the month, who just do things to be in the in crowd, and really have no passion either then to be accepted by others. Really if you are doing something just to get attention from others, you need to look yourself in the mirror and question if you really are on the right path and ask yourself what path calls to your heart.

I am talking about the people who have genuinely searched and done the work to find themselves and who genuinely feel that deep calling. Most of us who have the discovery of finding our home with demons know exactly what I am talking about. That moment where you see it, your path, your PERSONAL path and all other paths seem to melt away and you just walk forward, knowing this is where your heart belongs.

Demonosophy to me is that path. It is my home, it is where I find sanctuary and peace. And no one had the right to tell me I cannot practise it! No one has to right to tell me it is wrong, and no one has the right to tell me that my demons, and demon companions are fake. The fact is, I was working on Satan’s Family tree before I knew what the Goetia was! I had demon companions before I knew what a demon was to this world! and I was working with unknown and known demons before Theistic Satanism, Demonolatry, Demonology, and any of the demon paths had an online presence!

I know many of you have said your calling with demons permeates when you actually discovered them, and can be found in hints and clues in your childhood and life, that story you wrote where Satan was the good guy, those comments that horrified your religious family where you had sympathies for Lucifer, that world you use to fantasize about where demons ruled, that imaginary friend who was a demon. That is a soul right!! That is not a human right that you have to be baptized by another to follow, that is a soul calling of where you are from!

So what is Demonosophy!

~ Demonosophers walk with demons from a respectful place, we invite them into our lives as companions and seek to learn from them, as mentors and guides, and family, as friends, and even as lovers. We walk with demons to learn their wisdom!

~ Demonosophers have a soul calling to demons, and we genuinely love them! We love learning from them and having their amazing energies inspire our lives!

~ Demonosophers see demons as they are, Dark Divine Beings of incredible complexity and wisdom, the dark side of Divinity, they are not as the media and this world portrays them, they do not possess and torment the living, they seek to empower and inspire! They are messengers of the Dark Divine and can help us through their wisdom to walk this Earth journey.

~Demonosophers are just called to demons, and they follow their inspirations to the demons they are called to work with. They don’t need a patron or matron and if something doesn’t feel right that they are doing, they can change it! Ritual words are very customized to the individual, what works for one person might not work for another, and as Demonosophers we follow our personal inspiration to help us connect to demons in a way that resonates with us. Not everyone connects the same as we all have different skills and abilities.

~Demonosophers respect the path of others, and realize that not everyone is meant to have the same spiritual practise, there is no universal spiritual theory that everyone needs to abide to to be spiritual, We walk our paths with respect, and we respect the paths of others. Though we understand respect is a two way street and just as we respect the beliefs of others, we expect our beliefs to be respected as well. It is ok to disagree! it is not ok to disrespect.

~ Demonosophers seek to live and inspired and empowered life by walking with and learning from demons. We work to better ourselves and our energies and use the wisdom that we aquire through gnosis with demons to inspire our lives and shift the energies to move into a life that we desire. We are always seeking to grow and heal and strive to be the best we can be as humans in this life.

~Demonosophers don’t knock down others, we do not attack others because they do not believe what we believe and we are not out to convert anyone, our path is our own, and we only need ourselves to feel empowered. We compete with ourselves and strive to grow and empower ourselves awakening and accessing our truth and living in authenticity working to grow our authentic selves. We are dynamic beings, we don’t stagnate and we work to grow and better ourselves.

~Demonosophers walk in the darkness, we understand the nature of the shadow-self and the dangers that the inflated ego brings. We work to stay balanced and grounded. These are essential for walking a dark path. We work to find our personal balance of light and dark and honour ourselves wholly, not succumbing to the dangers of the ego.

~Demonosophers respect the Dark Lords and show our respect and appreciation for them by honouring them and showing our gratitude for their guidance and wisdom. Respect is not submission or servitude, it is healthy and shows that you also respect yourself, When you have self respect and self love you are walking from and empowered place and just as you honour the Dark Lords, you honour yourself.

I used the term Demonosopher for my path, because no other label fit. I couldn’t find my home so I carved my own path, and you know what….Any of your who feel that calling can call yourself a Demonosopher! You don’t need my permission or for me to baptize you. If your heart resonates with it, have at it! Demonosophy is more of a philosophy, a calling, a spiritual exploration, it is not a set religion.

I have no ancestral human demon lineage (I have a soul demon ancestral lineage and many of you do too), only a lineage in Witchcraft from my great grandmother, but her influence was limited, and really where I found out heart was with ME, myself in this life! through my own journey, through my own path, through my own experiences, through walking with demons as me! as Akelta! since I was a child, and I don’t need a fancy pedigree bloodline to walk where my heart calls to me, no one does.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Thank you, Akelta for your thoughts and guidance. This is both a needed and timely post. Additionally, it's highly relevant to almost everyone here. This should serve as part of a guide to those of us who know and love demons and demon companions. Thank you again! :devilbow: :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Darth Moronius

Akelta wrote: I find that groups get militant as they go, they get strict, and the human ego often intervenes to try to control people and put them in a box of conformity, but the fact is that when you are following your heart, and you are true to that and have taken the time to learn about yourself, explore yourself, and really find where you belong, no one has the right to stop you. No one has the right to say you cannot be in the club.
Yes, this is one problem that happens everywhere, in all paths. There are people who restrict the group in their own understanding, and that's very limiting to certain people's progress...

In another note, I have a question to a demonosopher :)devil:
Are those who follow the Dark Lords from other traditions, not the Abrahamic religions, Goetia, and others, also considered as demonosopher? For examples, followers of Kali from Hinduism, or Mara from Buddhism, etc.
User5191

outgast wrote:
Akelta wrote: I find that groups get militant as they go, they get strict, and the human ego often intervenes to try to control people and put them in a box of conformity, but the fact is that when you are following your heart, and you are true to that and have taken the time to learn about yourself, explore yourself, and really find where you belong, no one has the right to stop you. No one has the right to say you cannot be in the club.
Yes, this is one problem that happens everywhere, in all paths. There are people who restrict the group in their own understanding, and that's very limiting to certain people's progress...

In another note, I have a question to a demonosopher :)devil:
Are those who follow the Dark Lords from other traditions, not the Abrahamic religions, Goetia, and others, also considered as demonosopher? For examples, followers of Kali from Hinduism, or Mara from Buddhism, etc.
They could be. Demonosophers are known to work with darker entities from other pantheons. That isn't unheard of. Remember too, that according to some theories, those darker beings are synonymous with other known demons. In other words, it's just a different interpretation or branding of the same being/entity. This does not mean that those who work with those beings are necessarily demonosophers, however. Many of those religions already have their own LHP. In Hinduism, for example, the LHP is pretty well established and defined. Perhaps not in all though. And, of course, not every demon isotherm will work with other pantheons. Like many things on the LHP, it's individualized. I think it wise to recognize and understand this more than it is to be concerned with the label we place on it. What really is most important is that you're walking your personal path and that it's what you're called to. That's my two cents, anyway! Hope it helps! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

Darth Moronius

Hoo okay. Thank you, Bath :)devil:

Right, Hekate from Greek pantheon is also a Dark Lady :)devil:
User5191

outgast wrote:Hoo okay. Thank you, Bath :)devil:

Right, Hekate from Greek pantheon is also a Dark Lady :)devil:
Exactly. And Kali isn't unheard of either. And many demons have roots in pre-Abrahamic faiths. :)

LucienLachance
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer.SaTan.LeviaThan.Beliala.Rossier.Azazel.Ashtarut.
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Six hours ago
Before reading this post
Suddenly I was sad
And I felt
I have to talk with myself!!!
I looked into the mirror!
And about what you said and I speaked,even more..
And didnt know how...

Thanks to you for your wisdom and your guideness
IN THE NAME OF THE DARKNESS
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

:devillove: LOVE THIS :devillove: I really love your open mindness Akelta, you have alway's stayed true to yourself despite what others might think or say. You follow your heart.

Noted off topic, when Googling demonosophy, this is what I got, I strolled all the way to the bottom of the images (pic's)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=demonoso ... r=1#imgrc=_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A couple of members pictures are there and your site and forum,including your aura paintings :devilshock:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User5191

4bluefaeries wrote::devillove: LOVE THIS :devillove: I really love your open mindness Akelta, you have alway's stayed true to yourself despite what others might think or say. You follow your heart.

Noted off topic, when Googling demonosophy, this is what I got, I strolled all the way to the bottom of the images (pic's)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=demonoso ... r=1#imgrc=_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A couple of members pictures are there and your site and forum,including your aura paintings :devilshock:
This discovery of members pictures raises an important safety point to the members: unless you really don't mind potentially being known out in the world as a satanist, it is wise to avoid using a picture attributable to your real life - as in, don't use your real photo. I don't mean to be an alarmist and likely nothing will come of it, but in this community there are several reasons to have as little personal attachments between your online presence and real life as possible. I may end up doing a full post about this soon. Blue, you have inadvertently been SnS's safety officer today. Thank you, and good find.

4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Bathosias wrote:
4bluefaeries wrote::devillove: LOVE THIS :devillove: I really love your open mindness Akelta, you have alway's stayed true to yourself despite what others might think or say. You follow your heart.

This discovery of members pictures raises an important safety point to the members: unless you really don't mind potentially being known out in the world as a satanist, it is wise to avoid using a picture attributable to your real life - as in, don't use your real photo. I don't mean to be an alarmist and likely nothing will come of it, but in this community there are several reasons to have as little personal attachments between your online presence and real life as possible. I may end up doing a full post about this soon. Blue, you have inadvertently been SnS's safety officer today. Thank you, and good find.

Was thinking about those that prefer to remain unknown to the world about their belief systems and passions.Some might not mind however some just knowing that a simple google search can plaster your photo**that you only shared here on the forum**is out there on the cyber world for everyone to see.

Same goes with personal Aura paintings that Akelta does** now some have honored us by sharing them here,however not wanting to share them with the world.
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”