Offerings: Blood

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

thank you wonderful post on blood offerings I agree with your points you do make some good one's here also your right their are many other things you can offer your demon companions ' are Dark lords other then your blood ' Also lets say you do offer your blood to your demon companions . are a dark lord your working with do you believe that it will create a link between you and the dark lord are your Demons I have been reading this book by S Connolly on Daemonic offerings its really a good book I like all her books
hiya velle,
Yes ive read her books and they are great when discussing DL's however she does not recognize the spirit keeping community as a valid community so a lot of what she says will not pertain at all to companions, working with companions of any race, or combining dark lords and companions as in Demonosophy. She also does not just randomly give blood offerings to demon lords. Its on an as need basis within the confines of ritual if you read closely. I believe one has to be very careful about the conjures they bring home and about offering blood to those conjures as yes, you CAN create a link and yes it CAN be a dangerous thing.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Anatel wrote:
thank you wonderful post on blood offerings I agree with your points you do make some good one's here also your right their are many other things you can offer your demon companions ' are Dark lords other then your blood ' Also lets say you do offer your blood to your demon companions . are a dark lord your working with do you believe that it will create a link between you and the dark lord are your Demons I have been reading this book by S Connolly on Daemonic offerings its really a good book I like all her books
hiya velle,
Yes ive read her books and they are great when discussing DL's however she does not recognize the spirit keeping community as a valid community so a lot of what she says will not pertain at all to companions, working with companions of any race, or combining dark lords and companions as in Demonosophy. She also does not just randomly give blood offerings to demon lords. Its on an as need basis within the confines of ritual if you read closely. I believe one has to be very careful about the conjures they bring home and about offering blood to those conjures as yes, you CAN create a link and yes it CAN be a dangerous thing.
Wow I didn't know that yes I am sure that you shouldn't offer blood to ever spirit you work with but I have no ideal that offering your blood to a dark lord are any demon for that matter could become dangerous I will not be doing blood offerings thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

velle wrote:
Anatel wrote:
hiya velle,
Wow I didn't know that yes I am sure that you shouldn't offer blood to ever spirit you work with but I have no ideal that offering your blood to a dark lord are any demon for that matter could become dangerous I will not be doing blood offerings thanks

Just for the record, blood sorcery is its own category. As has been pointed out here, it is (obviously) very strong and many people just stay away from it all together. Anatel, on the other hand, is our resident master of it. :devilthumbs: :devilbow:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Bathosias wrote:
velle wrote:
Anatel wrote:
hiya velle,

Just for the record, blood sorcery is its own category. As has been pointed out here, it is (obviously) very strong and many people just stay away from it all together. Anatel, on the other hand, is our resident master of it. :devilthumbs: :devilbow:
I will be staying away from it their are other offerings you can gift your demon companions / Dark lords thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I do a lot of blood sorcery myself, it works quite well. All but one of my companions likes blood, and with each ritual comes a new way to use it.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That makes a lot of sense DD, the Necronomicon beings that you work with are from the Ancient Sumerian pantheon, and they were pretty big into blood offerings!

I think it is important to note though that you are dedicated to that pantheon and have followed the rituals in working with them.

For those just starting out, blood sorcery though is something that requires a serious commitment. If that is a path one wants to take, it is important to research it as blood can be incredibly insidious.

Whather it was a true event or not, the legend of Elizabeth Bathory holds a warning in it. She thought that the blood of virgins could give her eternal youth, so she became obsessed and took to incredible extremes to attain this. She had no idea what she was doing and wasn’t even a true blood sorceress, but the lure of blood was enough, and she succumbed to it, and went insane.

It really isn’t my thing, I have used it a few times, but I have way more effective methods of connecting for me and the only Demon I work with who does occasionally enjoy blood offerings is Tiger, but the ritual around it is quite detailed. Blood is a very intimate thing, it is your life force, your essence, the ultimate tag, be careful what you do with it, and like anything if you are called to Blood Sorcery, research and learn as much as you can prior.

The Scent of blood catches the predators attention, and some of them are very persistent when they go on the hunt.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

yes so very true Akelta. It's not for everyone and certainly not for beginners.
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate

I only offer it to personal companions with me that requested it,otherwise I don't, I have however offer some to Vampire Queen Lilith .

Glad to be learning about the pro's and cons, thankyou everyone for sharing this , honesty not planning to practice anytime soon **blood magic**just thinking if ever practiced,do so with caution and do your homework ,and wait till your more advance ,
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Love the post! I think blood offerings can be very personal and with that can be very "opening". So, if you decide to do it, it should be with someone whom you are familiar with and comfortable "opening", yourself up to. I have done on a majority of occasions with Tiamat. However, I trust her and took quite some time getting to know her and making other offerings to her. As, well, I did quite a bit of homework on her before connecting with her. I wanted to make sure she was a deity i felt comfortable with opening myself up to. She does appreciate the blood offerings but despite what some books will tell you, she does not need it to connect with you. I think the idea that she would need it to connect a little belittling of her abilities as well. On the other hand, her energy is can be very strong and overwhelming when not connected to by blood. When, she is connected to with blood, the energy can be very offputing and honestly can make think twice about connecting with her, if you havent first spent time with her already.

Besides blood offerings, there are many things you can offer in place of blood that can be very profound offerings. As well, these offerings can be completely profound to you personally. They do not have to be things that others think are good offerings. Somethings are sacred or important to us for our own deeply personal reasons and it can be this connection you have with them that makes them such great offerings. One thing that I have offered that I personally hold in very high regards is my entire college education. To me, my college education, is my future. Everything I want to be, every where I want go in life in my eyes, rest strongly on how I do in college. I am in college becuase I believe it will help me pursue my goals and dreams. Everything, well almost everything rides on it for me. So, I made it an offering, very hessitantly I might add. Truth be told, I will never offer it again. Now, all the effort I put into my grades, the nights I stay up studying, the lengths I go to succeed will in a way be dedicated to the one I chose to offer it to and my future. So, make your offerings personal, they are just as good as blood in my opinion.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I'm confused.... How is your education an offering? It's an investment in yourself. Sure, I get that. You want to do well for you. But, I'm guessing you're not saying you're sacrificing your education for them, right? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that... And they don't either. Are you saying you're dedicating your performance in college to them to honor them? Like when a baseball player announces he's playing that night for the memory of his recently deceased father who always encouraged him to play? So, like a memorial tribute? Or, is it something else I'm just not getting this late at night? Thanks! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”