Seeking Council with Demons

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Well said. I remember when I first bought the goetia, I as well thought wtf!? I was confused by the direspect. I thought to myself I will not speak to the entities in this mannor. Nor constrain them in a nine foot circle, nor call upon light entities to assist in constraining. I mainly use it for reference on sigils and the abilities that each entity is willing to show us how to harness along with the corresponding planets of an entity . That's pretty much it.
' Nefer I agree with you on how much disrespect has been shown to demons and Dark lords most people don't understand are care about what they are . are how they do it if you can treat something are somebody with disrespect then that mean you have none for yourself either ' it made me Sick to know how demons have been treated by some
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I am so happy to hear that this post spoke to so many of you. It is a lot of fun to write and really this is the foundation for my work with demons. Respect and just taking the time to honour them. Treating them as friends and showing them respect. It really dose go a long way when working with them. I always found that I gave what I could when working with them and they always guided me and showed me the answers I needed. They are so amazing and wonderful and connecting with them is life changing!
Nefer wrote:Well said. I remember when I first bought the goetia, I as well thought wtf!? I was confused by the direspect. I thought to myself I will not speak to the entities in this mannor. Nor constrain them in a nine foot circle, nor call upon light entities to assist in constraining. I mainly use it for reference on sigils and the abilities that each entity is willing to show us how to harness along with the corresponding planets of an entity . That's pretty much it.
LOL, sounds like when I got my first Goetia.. I read it.... looked at Azazel... read it again... looked at Prince V.... then I went... this is no good... and re wrote the entire ritual to suite what I felt was appropriate. I wanted to create a sacred meeting space, not a prison.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
AlchemystCollective
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Azazel, King Sael, Santa Muerte, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: My lovely companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

dredging up this post from forever ago sorry but wow transvocation is a term I've never heard before and it really hit the nail on the head of what i've been able to experience in the past. I never knew what term to use for it because possession never really felt right. Learn something new everyday, thanks Akelta.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

AlchemystCollective wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:50 pm
dredging up this post from forever ago sorry but wow transvocation is a term I've never heard before and it really hit the nail on the head of what i've been able to experience in the past. I never knew what term to use for it because possession never really felt right. Learn something new everyday, thanks Akelta.
You are most welcome! I am glad the post helped ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

I am soo soo glad I happen upon S&S before reading any Demonology books or I would have committed a grievous error. Now common sense would tell me to approach these Demons Lords with respect up front but not knowing, the ritual from some of these books would have set a bad precedent for me in working with them.

Praise S&S !!! :devilbow:
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Sansah wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:18 pm
I am soo soo glad I happen upon S&S before reading any Demonology books or I would have committed a grievous error. Now common sense would tell me to approach these Demons Lords with respect up front but not knowing, the ritual from some of these books would have set a bad precedent for me in working with them.

Praise S&S !!! :devilbow:
Thank you Sansah! This makes me happy, one of my goals was to change the way people work with demons and show them ways to approach them with respect. The book that is coming out in the next few months will detail our method for connecting with demons and the ritual that we use! I am really excited about it ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Oh, I didn’t know you were working on a book! That is so incredibly exciting, I can not wait to read it! If the book is anything like this post, then I think it will become one of my favourite reads :)devil:

I love what you wrote in your original post, and I agree with what you said entirely. Some of the archaic methods could honestly make you cry, I am so happy to have found a space here that comes from a place of such respect.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

When I first started engaging with my watcher I read through the ritual which had calling on various names of hod, angels etc and threw it out. It seemed like a lot of middle men to go through to talk to the watcher drawing my attention.
Since then I prefer speaking directly to any beings I’m establishing a relationship. I’m happy to hear that such coercive actions aren’t necessary.
Thalam

Can’t wait for the book! :ghost:

Nighthawk

Thank you for explaining this so well, Akelta. This has helped me figure out so much of figuring out a good approach to demons.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”