Demonosophy : Respect for Demons

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Respect is always important. It baffles me how some people can be so ignorant and disrespectful.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Red6joker wrote:Respect is always important. It baffles me how some people can be so ignorant and disrespectful.
Me too, even when I was younger and read the old evocation ritual. I asked myself how would I like to be placed in a triangle against my will and ordered around like a slave. It was just common sense to be that when inviting a spiritual being into my house to treat them with respect.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

What amazes me about this whole old style ritual is how it was even possible. If these beings are more powerful how can we have complete control of them? is there some unspoken word that is out there that states that demons and angels or anything not on this plane must bow down to humans?

forever baffled.
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Being respectful to my demon companions is something I have been working towards lately . Because at first this was all about power for me. Now my perspective have changed in the past few weeks . Respect builds a great working and bonding relationship.
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
Chad
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I loved this post Akelta. It's so true. Respect, honesty, and kindness are so important in our relationships with demons. They are our family. I never understood how someone can order and demand from them, essentially being just plain rude, and then wonder why they had such a bad experience with demons. And that's if they're lucky. Anyone would lash out after such mistreatment. I could never imagine being disrespectful towards my demon companion. She's​ wonderful. She's part of my family. I only wish we could have been brought together sooner. She's absolutely amazing and I love her.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I think it was the mindset those magicians were coming from. It was still Christian superiority, since they were using the names of God and angels in their commands, and fear.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for writing this post , Im glad i found this i will be bookmarking :)devil:

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”