Demonosophy : Respect for Demons

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Respect is huge on the Demonosopher path. The Dark Lords and Ladies and Demon Companions that bless our lives are powerful and incredible Divine Beings!

The Dark Lords and Ladies are High Ranking Divine beings. They are Gods. Demon Gods and Goddess’s and they should be treated as such. There is a pull to command and dominate them, forcing them to do your will and ordering them around, this is why demons are seen as dangerous! Because people come at them with aggression and domination. When you come at them from a place of respect and appreciation, a place of honouring them, respecting who they are, what they are, and their customs, you will find a much different reaction. They are Dark and powerful, and will act in accordance to the way one approaches them .

If you approach them with aggressions and domination, commanding them, you will get that in return, and watch your back, for the second they can, they will strike out against you. This method is heavily frowned on in Demonosophy. We recognize that demons are divine and sentient beings. They are not to be attacked, and they are not to be abused!

If you approach them with ignorance and laziness, you will find that they will not help you, they will know you are not serious in your path and not committed to understanding them and learning about them. Demons are intelligent beings, they do appreciate those who take the time to understand them and honour them. They appreciate those who put in the effort to get to know them. They understand where we are, and as long as we put in that effort, and respect them, they will reach out. But those who are lazy and do not really take connecting seriously they will not waste their time.

If you approach them with respect and appreciation, and have a genuine desire to learn from them and put in your half of the work, they will inspire you, walk with you and help you in all areas of your life and shift the energies around you so you life a truly inspired like. When you walk with demons from a place of love and true respect, they can help you get anything you desire, and teach you the secrets of the spirit world, divine wisdom and knowledge, and knowledge of darkness.

Demon Companions come into our lives for more personal reason. They have chosen to come here to walk side by side with us, to use their abilities to educate us, help us, and inspire our lives. They are incredible to work with and as you get to know them and work with them, you learn what they like and what they don’t like and you can develop genuine friendships with them. They become family!

When a Demon comes into your life they can and do bring profound and incredible changes. They also bring with them lessons and wisdom that can be life changing!

They are individuals, they have their likes and dislikes and we should take the time to get to know them and learn how to best honour them and connect with them. A little goes a long way and good manners and respect are the way to build a strong connection that can last a life time.

We believe on this path to take the time to learn about each individual Demon we are working with and understand them, honour them and appreciate what they bring to our lives. We love demons on this path, and we honour and respect them.

It is a life journey getting to know each demon, growing that connection, working with them and nurturing their relationship. They will give you homework, and they will make you work. That is one way to know you have made contact with a demon. They will give you homework, you will be inspired to read books, do exercises and work to shift the energies of your life.

In Demonosophy we Respect and have adoration for our Demon Companions and the Dark Lords and Ladies. They are amazing. This is a beautiful path to be on a path of love, respect, and balanced spiritual growth.

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/demonosophy-respect/"
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Respect is huge on the Demonosopher path. The Dark Lords and Ladies and Demon Companions that bless our lives are powerful and incredible Divine Beings!

The Dark Lords and Ladies are High Ranking Divine beings. They are Gods. Demon Gods and Goddess’s and they should be treated as such. There is a pull to command and dominate them, forcing them to do your will and ordering them around, this is why demons are seen as dangerous! Because people come at them with aggression and domination. When you come at them from a place of respect and appreciation, a place of honouring them, respecting who they are, what they are, and their customs, you will find a much different reaction. They are Dark and powerful, and will act in accordance to the way one approaches them .

If you approach them with aggressions and domination, commanding them, you will get that in return, and watch your back, for the second they can, they will strike out against you. This method is heavily frowned on in Demonosophy. We recognize that demons are divine and sentient beings. They are not to be attacked, and they are not to be abused!

If you approach them with ignorance and laziness, you will find that they will not help you, they will know you are not serious in your path and not committed to understanding them and learning about them. Demons are intelligent beings, they do appreciate those who take the time to understand them and honour them. They appreciate those who put in the effort to get to know them. They understand where we are, and as long as we put in that effort, and respect them, they will reach out. But those who are lazy and do not really take connecting seriously they will not waste their time.

If you approach them with respect and appreciation, and have a genuine desire to learn from them and put in your half of the work, they will inspire you, walk with you and help you in all areas of your life and shift the energies around you so you life a truly inspired like. When you walk with demons from a place of love and true respect, they can help you get anything you desire, and teach you the secrets of the spirit world, divine wisdom and knowledge, and knowledge of darkness.

Demon Companions come into our lives for more personal reason. They have chosen to come here to walk side by side with us, to use their abilities to educate us, help us, and inspire our lives. They are incredible to work with and as you get to know them and work with them, you learn what they like and what they don’t like and you can develop genuine friendships with them. They become family!

When a Demon comes into your life they can and do bring profound and incredible changes. They also bring with them lessons and wisdom that can be life changing!

They are individuals, they have their likes and dislikes and we should take the time to get to know them and learn how to best honour them and connect with them. A little goes a long way and good manners and respect are the way to build a strong connection that can last a life time.

We believe on this path to take the time to learn about each individual Demon we are working with and understand them, honour them and appreciate what they bring to our lives. We love demons on this path, and we honour and respect them.

It is a life journey getting to know each demon, growing that connection, working with them and nurturing their relationship. They will give you homework, and they will make you work. That is one way to know you have made contact with a demon. They will give you homework, you will be inspired to read books, do exercises and work to shift the energies of your life.

In Demonosophy we Respect and have adoration for our Demon Companions and the Dark Lords and Ladies. They are amazing. This is a beautiful path to be on a path of love, respect, and balanced spiritual growth.

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/demonosophy-respect/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Akelta you are Correct in saying that Dark lords Dark lady's are God's and Goddesses that should always be treated with respect I am happy to honor them and work with them .. from a place of respect and Demons are also to be treated with respect I have been working with my demon companions to build s strong . connection with them because I make a point to say to them every day their not just my companions but my friends my family whom I love and appreciate them willing to be apart of my life I thank them for the things they show me teach me the relationship I have with them means the world to me I cant picture my life with out . because I remember how my life was before they came in to it . so I go out my way to show them not just tell them . I love and appreciate them for all they have done for me thanks Akelta :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

As always Akelta, this is awesome. A very important, powerful, timely, and necessary set of instruction/reminder to us all exactly who we are working with and the respect and adoration they are entitled to. Recommend this for sticky status as well!! ;) :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

A very lovely post. As without Love and Respect, especially towards those who see us as friends and family (Our Companions), we'd truly get nowhere.

So here's to Love, Respect and the Beauty of our connections to our Beloved Companions and the Dark Lords and Ladies.
~Long Live Demonosophy~
LucienLachance
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer.SaTan.LeviaThan.Beliala.Rossier.Azazel.Ashtarut.
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I feel that this post made me wake up!

THANK YOU
IN THE NAME OF THE DARKNESS
Upsidedown

As they say, common courtesy is free.
A for Adventure.
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U

great information
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

That is so beautiful Velle, Thank you :hug: And you are very welcome everyone! It is so true common curtsies are free! and it is so easy to be resepctful.

I am so glad you guys like it. It is one thing I have always maintained when working with them, manner and basic curtsies. These are divine beings! They are Demon Gods and Goddesses and for those of us who walk with them they are wonderful and life changing!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Akelta wrote:Respect is huge on the Demonosopher path. The Dark Lords and Ladies and Demon Companions that bless our lives are powerful and incredible Divine Beings!

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/demonosophy-respect/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Certainly I believe that honor and respect are owed them! Even the least demon has quite a bit of magick, power, and strength. They are loving beings that deserve love in return! If you want to come at them with tactics of domination...look out! You will get what you deserve. They give us gifts from their heart, they respect us, and work with our limitations. :hug: for them!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Akelta"]That is so beautiful Velle, Thank you :hug: And you are very welcome everyone! It is so true common curtsies are free! and it is so easy to be resepctful.

I am so glad you guys like it. It is one thing I have always maintained when working with them, manner and basic curtsies. These are divine beings! They are Demon Gods and Goddesses and for those of us who walk with them they are wonderful and life changing![/quote] ' You are Welcome Akelta I truly enjoy being able to work with The God's / Goddesses Has been ' The high light of my life working with them and having you for a Teacher is also a great thing
:Cthulu:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”