Demonosophy – We don’t sell souls

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Ah okay thankyou for explaining more of your experience, how are you in your experiences able to tell it is a demon and not a sludge entity or something masking as that demon? Also sometimes the enns. Don’t always connect to that specific demon it is rare but it does happen. Why do you think they wish to “ latch on” to you? ( I personally think that DL’s have better things to do then latch on to someone for no real reason or just because they can but ymmv) Are you naturally able to horse/ transvocate them or have you been trained in it?
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I always thought the idea was dumb.

From what I understood of the legend, it meant that the human would be enslaved to the being in the afterlife, which makes no sense, I mean these are powerful gods and goddesses, why would they need human slaves?
They have immense mental and reality-bending powers, what could a human shade/ghost do that they couldn’t in the blink of an eye?

To me pacts are indeed a working contract, or maybe like being accepted for private one-on-one tuition.
I really like the concept in Voodoo and Greek Paganism (among others) of the cycle of gift giving, Kharis is the Greek word for it I believe.

You honour and invest time in them, they guide your path. They will send messages and signs, but you have to be open to receiving them.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”