Demonosophy – We don’t sell souls

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Pewds666 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:46 pm
How can I Make a pact with Murmur and how do I know it Work? Also can I protect Myself?
I’m in a position that I really dont know what to do.
I want to offer music to Murmur. I’m sorry for asking dumb questions but I’m practically new here.SNS has a great community I really appreciate how humble everyone is and everyone tries to help. Thanks for answering and have a Nice day
This isn't exactly the right thread for this topic, but - offering music to Murmur can be done any time you like. You can meditate on their Sigil while chanting their enn, and when you start to feel the energy around you shift, just say, "I want to offer you music," and make your offering.

It's not a dumb question, btw. :hug: The only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask.

As for making a pact with them, what exactly are you looking for from them. Like, what would you be asking?

Take a candle in their color, use a toothpick to etch their sigil on the candle, chant their enn while you etch it. Light the candle, still chanting their enn, and when you feel the energy around you shift, say, "I'd like to make a pact with you. This is what I want, and this is what I'm offering in exchange." You can write the pact on a piece of paper - the thing you're offering, the thing you'll be receiving, and burn the paper in their candle.

Or you can ask them to send you a sign about what they want in exchange, if you're not yet psychically open enough to have full communication. Ask them to give you a dream telling you what they want in exchange. Put their candle under your pillow while you sleep that night.

Then when you're sure what they're asking, light the candle again, chanting their enn until the energy shifts, and then tell them whether or not you accept the terms, write it all up on paper and burn it.

You can say no, if for some reason you are unable to offer what they're asking - you can ask for different terms. If you can't come to an agreement, Murmur may not be the demon you should work with, but you can ask them what demon would be a better choice.

You can also, if the pact is a long one, come to them to renegotiate the terms if you find that your original pact wasn't as well thought out as you hoped.

One thing you need to know for sure though - you need to know that whatever service or offering you have agreed to make will get done... if you don't hold up your end of the pact, ANYTHING (god, angel, demon, djinn, whatever) is going to give you a hard time about it... this can include taking away what you have asked for, and putting blocks in your path so that you never achieve it... so be very careful with what you offer that it's something you are willing to do or give, and that it's something you CAN do or give.

-Raven
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Pewds666

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:07 pm
Pewds666 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:46 pm
How can I Make a pact with Murmur and how do I know it Work? Also can I protect Myself?
I’m in a position that I really dont know what to do.
I want to offer music to Murmur. I’m sorry for asking dumb questions but I’m practically new here.SNS has a great community I really appreciate how humble everyone is and everyone tries to help. Thanks for answering and have a Nice day
This isn't exactly the right thread for this topic, but - offering music to Murmur can be done any time you like. You can meditate on their Sigil while chanting their enn, and when you start to feel the energy around you shift, just say, "I want to offer you music," and make your offering.

It's not a dumb question, btw. :hug: The only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask.

As for making a pact with them, what exactly are you looking for from them. Like, what would you be asking?

Take a candle in their color, use a toothpick to etch their sigil on the candle, chant their enn while you etch it. Light the candle, still chanting their enn, and when you feel the energy around you shift, say, "I'd like to make a pact with you. This is what I want, and this is what I'm offering in exchange." You can write the pact on a piece of paper - the thing you're offering, the thing you'll be receiving, and burn the paper in their candle.

Or you can ask them to send you a sign about what they want in exchange, if you're not yet psychically open enough to have full communication. Ask them to give you a dream telling you what they want in exchange. Put their candle under your pillow while you sleep that night.

Then when you're sure what they're asking, light the candle again, chanting their enn until the energy shifts, and then tell them whether or not you accept the terms, write it all up on paper and burn it.

You can say no, if for some reason you are unable to offer what they're asking - you can ask for different terms. If you can't come to an agreement, Murmur may not be the demon you should work with, but you can ask them what demon would be a better choice.

You can also, if the pact is a long one, come to them to renegotiate the terms if you find that your original pact wasn't as well thought out as you hoped.

One thing you need to know for sure though - you need to know that whatever service or offering you have agreed to make will get done... if you don't hold up your end of the pact, ANYTHING (god, angel, demon, djinn, whatever) is going to give you a hard time about it... this can include taking away what you have asked for, and putting blocks in your path so that you never achieve it... so be very careful with what you offer that it's something you are willing to do or give, and that it's something you CAN do or give.

-Raven
Thank You for your advice I really appreciate it :)
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

We Don’t Sell Souls |-(
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

33) We Don’t Sell Souls |-(
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
eLuceo

We Don’t Sell Souls |-(
Beyond the fourth wall.
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

We Don’t Sell Souls |-(
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Well...maybe souls can't be sold or bought, but, couldn't I rent part of mine to someone who doesn't have one? Like, I dunno, the CEO of Boeing? A guy who can stand in front of the news cameras and say, after two Boeing jets crashed because the company was too cheap to fix a software glitch it knew about months before the first plane took off, "Gee whiz! I dunno what happened! A bunch of dead people? Really? Not my fault! As I understand it, most of e'm weren't even Americans! What's the big deal?"

Don't you think someone like that could use a soul? If only for press conferences to convince people he actually IS a human being? That has to be worth something. :ideadevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Melektaus

I actually offer myself to the Demons,, as a Living Phylactery, to possess me, ride me, day and night as they wish. This gives them access to my Blood,, Energy,, Body,, Thoughts,, Emotions,, Spirit, etc.
I let them decide if they want me, as such.
This allows for a Perfect exchange of energies.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i'm curious as to why you consider that a perfect exchange of energies? I'm not sure about your experiences, but if they do posses you, being possessed near constantly is not a good idea for your energy and can lead to massive dissociation and other issues. also do you really mean all demons? some are not very "compatible" and actually quite dangerous to be possessed by if you don't have decent protection or experience with them- it can mess you up a lot. however as i said i don't know much of you or your practice.
Melektaus

True. I am playing with Fire. Maybe literally. Also, self control is always important. I think I have something on my back, riding me now, though that might also be due to doing to much acid. ( Kidding. I don't do drugs, no alcohol ).
If I sense a hostile energy, like anger, or hate, hovering around me, I "Look don't touch", and eventually it goes away.
I am attempting to use common sense with this as will. "Good luck with one" !
Got to just let them come and then I screen out the dangerous, hostile ones,, ( most of those, depending on the reason for their anger. ) Might not be directed at me or any innocent people and entities.
They might be angry at someone or something that needs to be harmed.
Being able to discern all of this, well, I let the Demon do the explaining if it wants to .
Doing the Demon Enns on this site should help get the right Demons for me,,, As they wish to latch onto me.
From that point on, I just keep doing the Energy Meditations,, and feed myself and any Demons that want to tag along and feed through me. ( So long as no innocents are harmed, or raped, in any way. )
After that, everything is going good

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”