Demonosophy - Ritual Circle

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Finally read through the whole download, very very nicely written and put together Akelta. I love the sigils, they have a new stroke that I find soothing and beautiful.

For those wanting to share stuff from this, be sure to wait until Akelta gets back to you on that, there may be some formal ways the team wants to do that moving forward. Maybe that is just my marketing side stepping in there but let's be sure.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I updated the file to correct the spelling error. Thank you to the one who pointed it out to me. If any of you notice any spelling errors or anything please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! This is on the first of many mini pdfs that are coming, along with shorter and longer books! There is going to be a lot of information coming.
Coffee Queen wrote:Thank yo, Akelta!!! And oooooh new sigils for the demon lords, if I make sparkly sigil cards with these may I share on my social media (crediting you of course)?
Of course you can <3 That would be amazing! Thank you so much! :hug:
moonshadowlab wrote:This is great! I love Azazels sigil that you posted! How big do you make the circle? is the circle supposed to encompass you and the demon? How does the demon know the intention of the circle is for energy and not for what it was used for in ancient times?
You define the circle space, I would visualize it as large as is appropriate for your working with them. It is an energetic barrier so you can make them rather large. When you are casting the circle you state your intent which is that you wish to invite them to join you. It is an invitation, not a commandment. You are asking, not ordering so there is a big difference in intent in the energies. Also you are using a Demon system calling in demons to guard the space for a peaceful working with demonic energies so the structure of the circle is very respectful.

It depends on who I am working with. I sometimes have the circle just for myself or for both of us. They do understand that there ware spiritual forces out there that will be drawn to the energies and you will want to be protected so that you can focus. Also we all react differently to a demons energies the first time meeting them and a circle can shield you from experiencing the heavy feelings that come from a first encounter with a demon. These things are not disrespectful. You should protect yourself, and you also should take precautions when doing any spiritual activity. Shielding is foundational work. You are not commanding them, you are not forcing them and you are not speaking harshly to them so the respect element is there.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful feedback!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Very useful information that I am glad to have! Thanks so much. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
DoubleD

That turned out amazing CQ, such talent
moonshadowlab

Does it matter if it's day or night when you do the ritual ?
DoubleD

@Moon

It doesn't matter when you do a ritual, now it is true it can be better when the veil is thin (late at night) but it's not necessary. You do ritual when it fits with your life, demons and other spirits do understand we have lives and responsibilities.
moonshadowlab

coffe queen how did you make that sigil ? I want to make one exactly like that. I have Azazel sigil traced on a paper that I alternate between my alter and under my pillow but it is the common sigil and I like Akelta's so much better. I wonder if the demon lords have a preference of sigil since it is their calling card. Does one similar work better then another?
Inanna

Inanna

moonshadowlab wrote:coffe queen how did you make that sigil ? I want to make one exactly like that.
I cut the sigils out of holographic paper.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”