The power in blood

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

demonfriend wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have also shared my blood with Demon Lords and with my Companions. It is a very intimate thing, which allows them to know your inner essence. It honors them with something they cannot get in their worlds...the taste of physical human blood. Being a vampire, I know the power and energy that blood has. I am actually a Psi, but I have drank both animal and human blood. While I do not HAVE to have it like a Sanguine, it has been quite an experience for me. I have shared my blood with both Lord Satan and Lord Svengali. It was meant to honor both of them, and I must say I had a favorable response from both. My Arachne/Hellborn DC is nicknamed Blood, as he is a master of Blood Magicks, especially the darker stuff.
SH what reading did you get to find out you are a vampire? I always thought that vampires were humans creative imagination. Then I read Akelta’s visitation to Lilith stating this dark Goddess is a vampire with no DDE. I’m thinking. I read this information wrong but no I didn’t. If anything. I thought they were demons.

There’s so many people who pushes the use of blood. It’s like you’ll be on a different level. An educator on this path shared a story how Belial screamed and demanded blood. It’s so important.

I’m may take the plunge.
Demonfriend, I found out about one tie to the Crypt Vampires In my DE reading from Akelta. I also was recently Awakened by another Vampire. I was BORN a vampire, but did not realize it until just recently. it is a very powerful and lonely thing to be. I do not push the use of blood, it is a pathway some can choose. Being a Vampire is NOT a choice. I do not do bloodwork lightly, but I am also not afraid to. Most of my Demon Companions are custom conjures, and we are very close as a result. You should have a connection and give it thought before using blood in ritual. I have the reverence for blood, but not the fear.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Demonfriend menstrual blood does indeed add a lot of power. It holds the most power actually, from my understanding.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User4445

Here’s a great lecture on the important of blood.

https://youtu.be/a-HMPqj-nX8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Melektaus

By offering our blood,, the Demons gain direct access to us and our DNA.
It also connects to the Demon and their energy DNA signature. ( according to information ).
So when I get a cut, I invite the Demons into me. As far as cutting myself,, I'm such a wimp.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

also curious to know why offering a demon your blood would connect to their dna (unless they have done the same in return)? their energy yes
Melektaus

"The life is in the blood." Life = energy. By latching onto my life force, it connects to the blood directly and/or inderectly, thus it encounters my DNA. And the Demon's energy will effect my energy and, in this case, my blood and DNA as we.. ( In theory, anyway ).
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Extremely late to the party, but we go on forums to learn! I see blood, I show up. Just going to give my two cents since i am fascinated with blood :devilbanana: :devilbanana:

It's not necessary for you to use blood. The most common belief is that blood is a strong, binding substance since it contains our very life force. Therefore, people tend to reserve their blood for special occasions, since it is so darn powerful. In my opinion, I feel that if we are to be companions for life, offering blood signifies that I fully accept the spirit/entity in to my family, and that we walk this life together through thick and thin. Not sure about hidden benefits, one thing I can say is that i can physically feel a loving, unbreakable bond with my companion!

In the case of my demon companion's vessel, the vessel contains the demon's essence, so I find it suitable to anoint it with mine, a fair exchange.

Also, I see ritualistic pain as a sign of devotion. I read somewhere that Demonolaters tattoo or brand themselves with the demon's sigil, they are willing to go through the pain to honour their patrons or companions. At the end of the day, it's up to you, there is no "better offering". Do what feels right, there are many alternatives to blood like hair, nails, etc. If you want to use blood, use common sense and exercise caution. S Connolly mentioned in one of her books where a loved one cut too deep, and severed something that she could no longer move her thumb properly. I use that incident to remind myself the importance of safety when drawing blood.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Kiku wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:15 am
Extremely late to the party, but we go on forums to learn! I see blood, I show up. Just going to give my two cents since i am fascinated with blood :devilbanana: :devilbanana:

It's not necessary for you to use blood. The most common belief is that blood is a strong, binding substance since it contains our very life force. Therefore, people tend to reserve their blood for special occasions, since it is so darn powerful. In my opinion, I feel that if we are to be companions for life, offering blood signifies that I fully accept the spirit/entity in to my family, and that we walk this life together through thick and thin. Not sure about hidden benefits, one thing I can say is that i can physically feel a loving, unbreakable bond with my companion!

In the case of my demon companion's vessel, the vessel contains the demon's essence, so I find it suitable to anoint it with mine, a fair exchange.

Also, I see ritualistic pain as a sign of devotion. I read somewhere that Demonolaters tattoo or brand themselves with the demon's sigil, they are willing to go through the pain to honour their patrons or companions. At the end of the day, it's up to you, there is no "better offering". Do what feels right, there are many alternatives to blood like hair, nails, etc. If you want to use blood, use common sense and exercise caution. S Connolly mentioned in one of her books where a loved one cut too deep, and severed something that she could no longer move her thumb properly. I use that incident to remind myself the importance of safety when drawing blood.
I agree that blood is a powerful and sacred offering. I think it definitely amplifies the power of the work being done and can be an immensely personal gift.

Ritualistic pain is more of an iffy one for me.
If it is something that the practitioner wants to do to aid personal growth or overcome blocks , then fair enough.
If on the other hand the entity/being in question just enjoys your pain and/or making your suffer and hurting you, then that is a massive red flag as far as I'm concerned. I would not want to connect with any being that liked hurting me, that sounds more like sludge entity behaviour.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

certainly ritualistic pain can be exceptionally powerful as well, and to my eyes while yes absolutely it can be a red flag, just because a being enjoys pain and suffering does not necessarily make them a sludge entity. There are plenty out there who can use pain and suffering in a more positive manner too. I'm not just talking about crypts in this case, mutilation demons can do this too, ( and i'm sure there are plenty of others out there as well). Also there is the whole BDSM practice and shamanic paths that work with ordeals( think Odin hanging on yggdrasil for the runes)- though that is not necessarily certain entities. Most cases of ritualistic pain there is a lot going on with ways to do it safetly and in a more secure state of mind too. It could be argued in some cases that if done in the "wrong" state of mind ie like depression, suicidal/self-harming or being manipulated say, can drastically decrease the effectiveness of what is being done. I find in order to do it well ( and in a safe manner- as much as it can be), you need to be pretty clear headed and focused on your intent to actually do the working well. ( of course with crypts doing this is a whole other thing, but i don't want to derail the thread too much) The ordeal path is an interesting one as using pain in this manner induces certain states of trance- so its not so much clear headed in the traditional sense, but the intent is still there.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Heretique wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:50 pm
certainly ritualistic pain can be exceptionally powerful as well, and to my eyes while yes absolutely it can be a red flag, just because a being enjoys pain and suffering does not necessarily make them a sludge entity. There are plenty out there who can use pain and suffering in a more positive manner too. I'm not just talking about crypts in this case, mutilation demons can do this too, ( and i'm sure there are plenty of others out there as well). Also there is the whole BDSM practice and shamanic paths that work with ordeals( think Odin hanging on yggdrasil for the runes)- though that is not necessarily certain entities. Most cases of ritualistic pain there is a lot going on with ways to do it safetly and in a more secure state of mind too. It could be argued in some cases that if done in the "wrong" state of mind ie like depression, suicidal/self-harming or being manipulated say, can drastically decrease the effectiveness of what is being done. I find in order to do it well ( and in a safe manner- as much as it can be), you need to be pretty clear headed and focused on your intent to actually do the working well. ( of course with crypts doing this is a whole other thing, but i don't want to derail the thread too much) The ordeal path is an interesting one as using pain in this manner induces certain states of trance- so its not so much clear headed in the traditional sense, but the intent is still there.
For some people it can work. As long as they are not being taken advantage of or exploited. I’m not shaming anyone’s personal preferences. People should do what works for them.

For myself it is an absolute no go. I wouldn’t work with an entity like that.
That is also why trigger warnings are appreciated by myself as I especially avoid anything that involves females getting abused (real or roleplay) as it just p***** me off.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”