The power in blood

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
User4445

I have noticed by reading post and stories. The vibe I get from people’s post. I sense that people who use their blood seem to have a stronger bond with their companions or dark lords. I don’t have a lot of experience with this. Is using your blood a way to gain greater depth in this path?

I know you have to watch out for the sludges and predatory spirits but is there really a hidden benefit engaging in this with the right spirit?

I see that people who choose to share their blood have this difference and authority in them.

I want to make sense of this.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

demonfriend wrote:I have noticed by reading post and stories. The vibe I get from people’s post. I sense that people who use their blood seem to have a stronger bond with their companions or dark lords. I don’t have a lot of experience with this. Is using your blood a way to gain greater depth in this path?

I know you have to watch out for the sludges and predatory spirits but is there really a hidden benefit engaging in this with the right spirit?

I see that people who choose to share their blood have this difference and authority in them.

Demonfriend . I Do Offer my blood to my Demon Companions it has this has made my bond with them a lot Stronger with me doing, so Yes you can't Offer your blood to every Spirit it has to be One that you Trust ' All by Offering my demons blood it has not giving me any Authority over

Them it has just helped to bring me Closer to my Companions everyone gives blood for their own Reasons this is just mine >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User4445

velle wrote:
demonfriend wrote:I have noticed by reading post and stories. The vibe I get from people’s post. I sense that people who use their blood seem to have a stronger bond with their companions or dark lords. I don’t have a lot of experience with this. Is using your blood a way to gain greater depth in this path?

Demonfriend . I Do Offer my blood to my Demon Companions it has this has made my bond with them a lot Stronger with me doing, so Yes you can't Offer your blood to every Spirit it has to be One that you Trust ' All by Offering my demons blood it has not giving me any Authority over

Them it has just helped to bring me Closer to my Companions everyone gives blood for their own Reasons this is just mine >:)
Ok good to hear. You confirmed how I felt about the subject.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="demonfriend"][quote="velle"][quote="demonfriend"]I have noticed by reading post and stories. The vibe I get from people’s post. I sense that people who use their blood seem to have a stronger bond with their companions or dark lords. I don’t have a lot of experience with this. Is using your blood a way to gain greater depth in this path?

I want to make sense of this.[/quote] Demonfriend . I Do Offer my blood to my Demon Companions it has this has made my bond with them a lot Stronger with me doing, so Yes you can't Offer your blood to every Spirit it has to be One that you Trust ' All by Offering my demons blood it has not giving me any Authority over

Them it has just helped to bring me Closer to my Companions everyone gives blood for their own Reasons this is just mine >:)[/quote]

Ok good to hear. You confirmed how I felt about the subject.[/quote] That is Great Happy to help :pumpkin:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have also shared my blood with Demon Lords and with my Companions. It is a very intimate thing, which allows them to know your inner essence. It honors them with something they cannot get in their worlds...the taste of physical human blood. Being a vampire, I know the power and energy that blood has. I am actually a Psi, but I have drank both animal and human blood. While I do not HAVE to have it like a Sanguine, it has been quite an experience for me. I have shared my blood with both Lord Satan and Lord Svengali. It was meant to honor both of them, and I must say I had a favorable response from both. My Arachne/Hellborn DC is nicknamed Blood, as he is a master of Blood Magicks, especially the darker stuff.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have inquired about this myself. I was told blood is sacred and to not just give it out all nilly willy. Obviously not in these exact words. I was told to reserve blood offerings for special occasions. Someone once told me how they give all their companions blood offerings, that is why I inquired. I wanted to know if I should do the same. But I was told not to.

Again what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Must remember we are all different beings in our core. So what one person does that works well for them, may not be the same circumstances for another. This is my personal experience.

I have only given an blood offering to one being. It will probably stay that way for me.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I believe blood is powerful and sacred therefore I would only share my blood with those who I have a strong bond/connection with. I only use my menstrual blood (unless I accidentally cut myself or some other bloody mishap occurs) and that right there is extremely personal and it holds a lot of my own energy within it that's why I will only share with those I am closest with. I wouldn't share something so personal with a DL or any being until I form a stronger relationship with them because I consider the fact that this demon or being may reject my offering or invitation. This is just how I see it when using your blood to connect.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
User4445

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have also shared my blood with Demon Lords and with my Companions. It is a very intimate thing, which allows them to know your inner essence. It honors them with something they cannot get in their worlds...the taste of physical human blood. Being a vampire, I know the power and energy that blood has. I am actually a Psi, but I have drank both animal and human blood. While I do not HAVE to have it like a Sanguine, it has been quite an experience for me. I have shared my blood with both Lord Satan and Lord Svengali. It was meant to honor both of them, and I must say I had a favorable response from both. My Arachne/Hellborn DC is nicknamed Blood, as he is a master of Blood Magicks, especially the darker stuff.
SH what reading did you get to find out you are a vampire? I always thought that vampires were humans creative imagination. Then I read Akelta’s visitation to Lilith stating this dark Goddess is a vampire with no DDE. I’m thinking. I read this information wrong but no I didn’t. If anything. I thought they were demons.

There’s so many people who pushes the use of blood. It’s like you’ll be on a different level. An educator on this path shared a story how Belial screamed and demanded blood. It’s so important.

I’m may take the plunge.
User4445

Nefer wrote:I have inquired about this myself. I was told blood is sacred and to not just give it out all nilly willy. Obviously not in these exact words. I was told to reserve blood offerings for special occasions. Someone once told me how they give all their companions blood offerings, that is why I inquired. I wanted to know if I should do the same. But I was told not to.

Again what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Must remember we are all different beings in our core. So what one person does that works well for them, may not be the same circumstances for another. This is my personal experience.

I have only given an blood offering to one being. It will probably stay that way for me.
Yep a subject that is fascinating and has complex levels of understanding.
User4445

alikat13 wrote:I believe blood is powerful and sacred therefore I would only share my blood with those who I have a strong bond/connection with. I only use my menstrual blood (unless I accidentally cut myself or some other bloody mishap occurs) and that right there is extremely personal and it holds a lot of my own energy within it that's why I will only share with those I am closest with. I wouldn't share something so personal with a DL or any being until I form a stronger relationship with them because I consider the fact that this demon or being may reject my offering or invitation. This is just how I see it when using your blood to connect.

You brought out a different aspect of this.

Is it true spells work stronger when we add menstrual blood.

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”