knowing the difference and making progress in this path

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Marosey

Dark creatures and sludge predatory spirits are part of what we have to deal with. I’m still working with my programming from when I was younger. It has hindered me in my walk but at least my companions are making me realize that. The one thing I’m starting to notice is these creatures gravitate to people without their foundations and shielding intact. The sludges try to put the effort to make you run off from the path you are trying to understand and walk. I’m not going to let any sludge or trickster spirit scare me from this path and blame demons and the dark lords. They have been blamed for things that does not relate to them. They have no interest or do they want to be involved with all the false sensationalism that is out there on them. Satan as a title is a name used frequently.

I’m glad my companions are patient with me and they are putting an effort to wake me up.

How do some of you deal with walking this path and knowing the difference of a spirit getting free lunch from you or causing confusion altogether.

One thing I’m doing is grounding and building stronger shields. Once I perfect this. I will move on.

Where do all these negative dark beings come from, the corrosive energy and creatures who just want to destroy us?
I know there is a core army protecting us but where are they getting their motives of destruction from?
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That is a good question. I do not know where they come from but I do know they like to make us lunch if they are able lol. They do tend to gravitate towards negative people or people who are surrounded in negative environments. Some times they are stuck on us for so long it is like we become like them. After having one on me for so long I had to rewire my brain from all the damage it has caused. That sucker was on me for so long it went all the way down to my core! I am still working on rewiring my brain.

But I am curious where are they from as well. I never looked into this. Perhaps I shall.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Marosey

Nefer wrote:That is a good question. I do not know where they come from but I do know they like to make us lunch if they are able lol. They do tend to gravitate towards negative people or people who are surrounded in negative environments. Some times they are stuck on us for so long it is like we become like them. After having one on me for so long I had to rewire my brain from all the damage it has caused. That sucker was on me for so long it went all the way down to my core! I am still working on rewiring my brain.

But I am curious where are they from as well. I never looked into this. Perhaps I shall.

That’s good you are working on this and you’ll come out better.

It’s just that they give this path a bad name and being on the left hand path is beautiful. I remember Anatel was saying be careful with sludge they can make you think this path is the wrong decision but it’s not. If she didn’t tell me this. I may have walked away already.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Marosey wrote:
Nefer wrote:That is a good question. I do not know where they come from but I do know they like to make us lunch if they are able lol. They do tend to gravitate towards negative people or people who are surrounded in negative environments. Some times they are stuck on us for so long it is like we become like them. After having one on me for so long I had to rewire my brain from all the damage it has caused. That sucker was on me for so long it went all the way down to my core! I am still working on rewiring my brain.

That’s good you are working on this and you’ll come out better.

It’s just that they give this path a bad name and being on the left hand path is beautiful. I remember Anatel was saying be careful with sludge they can make you think this path is the wrong decision but it’s not. If she didn’t tell me this. I may have walked away already.
Omg funny you say that. Last night I was talking with my mentor about past dreams. And about a week before he came back into my life I had two dreams that I woke from. One said stay spiritually connected and a few days later the next one said we are watching. I put it all together last night, during that period of time I did have the sludge attached to me. I also had people and entities trying to lead me astray from my mentor. Those people and entities were removed but the sludge was still there. That sludge kept giving me doubts about my mentor. Now the sludge has been gone for some time, and so have the doubts.

My point being, yes even sludge will try to lead you astray from your spiritual path.

I also do not like the negative spin others put on the LHP. But hey, not much we can do about it and we must also remember, what's good for us may not be for another ;)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Marosey wrote:Dark creatures and sludge predatory spirits are part of what we have to deal with. I’m still working with my programming from when I was younger. It has hindered me in my walk but at least my companions are making me realize that. The one thing I’m starting to notice is these creatures gravitate to people without their foundations and shielding intact. The sludges try to put the effort to make you run off from the path you are trying to understand and walk. I’m not going to let any sludge or trickster spirit scare me from this path and blame demons and the dark lords. They have been blamed for things that does not relate to them. They have no interest or do they want to be involved with all the false sensationalism that is out there on them. Satan as a title is a name used frequently.

I’m glad my companions are patient with me and they are putting an effort to wake me up.

How do some of you deal with walking this path and knowing the difference of a spirit getting free lunch from you or causing confusion altogether.

One thing I’m doing is grounding and building stronger shields. Once I perfect this. I will move on.

Where do all these negative dark beings come from, the corrosive energy and creatures who just want to destroy us?
I know there is a core army protecting us but where are they getting their motives of destruction from?
Heeey, not all tricksters are bad. =^_^=
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Marosey

Lokakisa wrote:
Marosey wrote:Dark creatures and sludge predatory spirits are part of what we have to deal with. I’m still working with my programming from when I was younger. It has hindered me in my walk but at least my companions are making me realize that. The one thing I’m starting to notice is these creatures gravitate to people without their foundations and shielding intact. The sludges try to put the effort to make you run off from the path you are trying to understand and walk. I’m not going to let any sludge or trickster spirit scare me from this path and blame demons and the dark lords. They have been blamed for things that does not relate to them. They have no interest or do they want to be involved with all the false sensationalism that is out there on them. Satan as a title is a name used frequently.

Heeey, not all tricksters are bad. =^_^=

:devilthumbs:
Got ya Loki

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”