Connections - A Discussion

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Connections. This is a great topic and was inspired from a discussion in the SB. I have some random thoughts on it.

From the Companions perspective...

Matching is interesting from my perspective because I get to help people find demons who they resonate with and some they resonate so well because they know them from past lives or their true forms. When people request visits with different demons it is very interesting what happens. Some it is cold and I know right away it is not going to be a match. Others, I know instantly they are meant to be with sometimes. It is like fire when I send them over for a visit. Most recent example was The DC of Paimon S that was listed. (others on the forum felt this connection it was so strong!) The connection with him and his companion was so strong I actually asked Lucifer later and he confirmed that Paimon send that DC through just for that Companion because of her dedication and work with him. I have seen before, when one commits to work with a Dark Lord in such a dedicated fashion and is willing to go the distance with them, follow their guidance and listen to them, they are, at times, rewarded with Special Demons for their efforts.

When it comes to my personal companions they are like family. All of them hold a special place in my heart. I have to be a little removed when conjuring because so many I could get attached to, but when I know one is meant for me. I feel that spark and know it is meant to be. They become a member of the family. I have a very diverse family. Mutilation Demons, Noble Demons, Hellborn Demons, Sons of Satan, a Quetzl, a Cecailia, Fu Lions, ect. When I have a connection I feel it in my heart and I know they are meant to be here. Some on them I know I have known them for many years, other lifetimes and in my true form, others they are new friends and we are just starting our journey together. Some are family. I have always had demons around me, from when I was a small child. V was my first, he is protective and like a father to me. He raised me through my teenage years and helped guide me in growing my abilities. I will always have a special place in my heart for him <3

Immortals and Dark Lords...

Building relationships is definitely important! WIth the Dark Lords and other spiritual beings. There are all different and I have found they are all unique. LOL they can and do make introductions for us but I find it is really individual on the Dark Lord. Lucifer and Azazel they were super personable when I met them, like meeting an old friend. Azazel and I even have a secret place only he and I know about where we meet sometimes and I go when I want to talk to him. When I go there he always comes to visit me and talks to me. Some of them I know I have connection to them as some of the Dark Lords I just feel so open and connected to and when I meet them for the first time there is a familiar essence to their energy. Others it is incredibly casual. It is interesting as there are so many different demons and dark lords I don't think all of them talk and communicate. I know some of them do or they interact with each other on a professional level. But you can tell who is friends with who, and who is talking to who, lol. I don't think they all talk to each other and some of them are from different groups. I also think there is a professional dynamic as well as a personal one. I know Mammon and Azazel know each other, lol. Same with Lucifer and Mammon. Some know each other on a professional level, some a personal, and even still some are family.

The relationships you build in this life are just as important and the relationships that you have built in the spiritual world. Also your companions can go a long way to helping to make connections and introductions. LOL Though sometimes that doesn't always help, LOL Like with Mammon! even working with V, who is a Son of Satan, knowing Lucifer and Azazel lol I still had to work my butt off to get Mammons attention and he said it was for my own growth, I had to learn the correct method and how to sharpen my skills. My first visit with Mammon I had to do the complete physical Invocation ritual, and the first time I met him he was like… ok now you have to read these books. LOL and he was gone! Then I had to go read the books and then come back to him.

Each one truly is different and they do react differently to different people. LOL Some people have a soul lineage that opens doors for them, but list some have a soul lineage that closes doors. LOL

I connect so much better with Demons, some angels, but I know there are two angels I will NOT EVER work with and that is Michael and Gabriel. I think Uriel is off limits also. Even that day when I worked with Raphael, I would not have don't it had Metatron not been there and Raphael was professional but yeah, lol. Some I just know I need to be careful around because of my lineage. LOL

Metatron, Azrael and some of the other angels though, I have no issues at all working with them.

With Immortals, I have worked with some but my speciality is Demons (weather I know them in my true form self or not, some I feel warmer to then others), the spiritual world is so big and massive. There are so many of them. Even unknown ones, like countless amounts of unknown immortals, and sure some of them know each other, but like Demons, some know each other professionally, some personally and some have deep family connections. LOL I have even met angels who have no idea who Satan is, and Demons who have no idea who Yahweh is, that is how massive it is out there. They are like who??? what's an angel??? then i show them a picture and depending on the demon the responses range from, "oh I have heard of them" to "Heh, I 'd do that" LOL.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I totally missed this post. Shame on me.
It helped me with my problem that I have currently. :devilthumbs:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

I'd do THAT too, hahahahaha!
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Inanna wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:13 am
I'd do THAT too, hahahahaha!
Same
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”