Study Group Exercise: Deepen Your Knowledge.

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A lot of demonosophy is to deepen your knowledge. This exercise is very simple. It may take only ten minutes. Get on YouTube, (Or even another website) and find a short video on Occult knowledge /Satanism /Demons and watch it. Make a thoughtful comment of your own, then comment on another person's thoughts. Give them some feedback that might help them think about what they said. It can be positive or negative, because, face it, life is not always a bed of roses. Now, do not be mean or abusive. Be HONEST. Come back here and give a short review of what you watched, why you like it or dislike it, and the general quality. Comment on the energy, how it made you feel, if you plan to watch other videos from this person. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
moonshadowlab

Greetings,
I watched a video from Indigo Priestess “Why do you fear working with Lucifer” She explained the overwhelming feeling of unconditional love and powerful energy that comes from Lucifer. Indigo stated in the video when she started talking about working with Lucifer she lost 30 subscribers to fear and she explained that you must push through fear to experience the wonderful feelings of love end energy that comes with working with Lucifer. She also explained that even though she lost followers she was not deterred because she knew she would gain many more then she lost.

The video inspired me, the complete honesty of her discussion made me feel the love that she has experienced and that is still with her. It makes me feel excited to communicate with Lucifer myself . I like the way she addressed her subscribers directly about what was on her mind and all the things that they would miss out on if they let their fear stand in their way
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Bump!
moonshadowlab wrote:Greetings,
I watched a video from Indigo Priestess “Why do you fear working with Lucifer” She explained the overwhelming feeling of unconditional love and powerful energy that comes from Lucifer. Indigo stated in the video when she started talking about working with Lucifer she lost 30 subscribers to fear and she explained that you must push through fear to experience the wonderful feelings of love end energy that comes with working with Lucifer. She also explained that even though she lost followers she was not deterred because she knew she would gain many more then she lost.

The video inspired me, the complete honesty of her discussion made me feel the love that she has experienced and that is still with her. It makes me feel excited to communicate with Lucifer myself . I like the way she addressed her subscribers directly about what was on her mind and all the things that they would miss out on if they let their fear stand in their way
I loved hearing this Moonshadowlab. I have a slight fear of Lucifer. Llike me, he kind of gave Yahweh the finger and went his own way, but he comes from a past where he was considered a very powerful angel. Some powerful angels can be A-holes, and they scare me, to be honest. I have not yet come to terms with my past and literally being thrown in the trash by 'God', and having horrid things done to me by his angels and in his name for no apparent reason. :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”