My Drawing.....

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Okay so I wasn't sure if I was gonna post this or not but then I was like whatever just do it.....

*Note I don't draw that much I only draw sometimes when I'm really bored.... with that being said I just draw whatever comes to mind.... mostly females... :winkdevil:
I can draw males too sometimes (but they're mostly umm... naked and I keep those ones to myself.... :oops: )

......i'm no professional and I can't draw all that well but I drew a demoness and I wanted to share it on here
Attachments
vdiihv (3).jpg
vdiihv (3).jpg (32.55 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Very nice! I especially like her little skull helm--wonderful little touch! Don't be embarrassed to share your work, I think this is a wonderful start for someone who usually just doodles when boredom hits!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This is beautiful Allicat! You are talented.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Very nice! I really like it, but I was in loo loo land when I first saw it, and I was like what is that coming out of her boob, a horn? My demon was like "It's her arm you wingnut!" It was my perception at fault and not the drawing. :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13

Kharybdis wrote:Very nice! I especially like her little skull helm--wonderful little touch! Don't be embarrassed to share your work, I think this is a wonderful start for someone who usually just doodles when boredom hits!
Thank you so much Kharybdis, I'll try to have more confidence in myself and my artwork :)devil:

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
alikat13

Kitsune wrote:This is beautiful Allicat! You are talented.
Thank you Kitsune :hug:

alikat13

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Very nice! I really like it, but I was in loo loo land when I first saw it, and I was like what is that coming out of her boob, a horn? My demon was like "It's her arm you wingnut!" It was my perception at fault and not the drawing. :p
Lol :lol:
Omg that's so embarrassing, it looks kind off though, I can't see a horn.... lol no worries SH you're fine :lol:

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Well, despite my earlier eyesight malfunction, I LOVE her eyes, and my Crypt Demon Lord Evil LOVES the skull! He said very artistic and you should be proud. The eye openings look like sunglasses (cool) and the eyebow lines make it expressive. Evil knows his skulls, and he said that one is off the chain! :devilclap:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Well, despite my earlier eyesight malfunction, I LOVE her eyes, and my Crypt Demon Lord Evil LOVES the skull! He said very artistic and you should be proud. The eye openings look like sunglasses (cool) and the eyebow lines make it expressive. Evil knows his skulls, and he said that one is off the chain! :devilclap:
That's awesome, I feel honored lol....I love skulls too and I'm going to try and practice on them as much as I can :)devil:

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is beautiful Alikat!! I would love to see more of your work ^-^ especially the naked ones rofl but I would understand if you don't want to share.

I'm drooling over her thighs :devillust: gorgeous, and I love the outfit.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”