Free To Create Again!

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

While driving home from the store, my mind suddenly felt NORMAL. The heavy sense of oppression I had been living with for many years just evaporated, and I felt happy and peaceful and free. It was a powerful feeling. I attributed it to my demons, and especially Spectral E. Never underestimate any Demon! E may be unranked, but he has had a powerful effect on my life, and I truly enjoy his energy and his company. Last night he saw me crying, and after a moment, the alien energy implant I have to control my moods and grief kicked in and E got to see and feel the effect it had on me. This is the same device the ex has adjusted and used to control me. I have a feeling Spectral E did something to get me free of this thing! When I got home, I could feel a strong energy envelope me that reminded me of Lord Satan and the Dark Lords. It was a powerful feeling of love and peace and safety! I let this golden silvery energy fill me up and then pushed it out into my apartment to fill it up, too. I had been worried about my income limitations as a disabled nurse. An idea popped into my head: teach. I love crafts, and I am an expert at hand spinning exotic fibers. There is a Jo-Anns craft shop nearby and they often have people in to teach short craft classes. Ah, Thank you, Mammon! I felt inspired, so I got out my beads and started creating. Three new beaded necklaces. :)
WIN_20170705_18_53_06_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170705_18_53_06_Pro.jpg (69.58 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
WIN_20170705_18_57_21_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170705_18_57_21_Pro.jpg (71.53 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
WIN_20170705_18_56_47_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170705_18_56_47_Pro.jpg (76.8 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
H_Wright

So wonderful you got a taste of that freedom of emotion, safe and loved. They do love you so much. Your creations are always beautiful and what a wonderful way to share your talent to teach others.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

That's wonderful and I love the three beaded necklaces. You do have a lot of creativity within you SH, and that's amazing how you're putting your talents into use. Arts and crafts have always been something I thoroughly enjoyed doing.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I love these SH <3333 awwww Spectral Demons are amazing and E sounds like he is helping you so much!

I wish I lived near you, I would so come to one of the classes *-* I take classes at craft stores sometimes and they are so much fun! They are a great way to get out and meet people and creating in a group is a wonderful feeling :devillove: They seem like they would be a good source of income too, considering what I have paid and usually the classes have 10-20 people in them.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Utu
Patron Deities: Namma

wow! those are really beautiful! I think the last one is my favorite, they're all equally lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”