art classes on Udemy

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I thought Alikat and SH and any other artists here might want want to check out Udemy for art classes.
I noticed in the latest newsletter there is a class for improving your figure drawing. I want to take the class on drawing cute cartoon animals! There is bunches of neat stuff; the catalog goes on forever.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Lokakisa wrote:I thought Alikat and SH and any other artists here might want want to check out Udemy for art classes.
I noticed in the latest newsletter there is a class for improving your figure drawing. I want to take the class on drawing cute cartoon animals! There is bunches of neat stuff; the catalog goes on forever.
thanks for The share Loka ' I Will check it out My Demoness V Has been helping me but it Can't hurt to look in to something else also :cuteghost:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Yeah there are a few painting classes, and other crafty things, can't hurt to look for the price.
It's cheaper than say, ed2go, through the community college system, but that's another option as well.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Lokakisa wrote:Yeah there are a few painting classes, and other crafty things, can't hurt to look for the price.
It's cheaper than say, ed2go, through the community college system, but that's another option as well.
' thank you again Loka for posting this about the painting and Art classes learning the Crafty is what . I Want right now :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Lokakisa wrote:I thought Alikat and SH and any other artists here might want want to check out Udemy for art classes.
Thanks so much for the recommendations Loka, I'll try and look it up I actually am trying to enhance my drawing skills so I'll definitely check this out :devillove:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”