Ode to all things fun and sugary

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Happy Halloween everyone! Though I find this season particularly funny as it is a counter belief to my culture and what we celebrate. In parts of the Asia world, death and spirits aren't things to be celebrated and have fun over. It takes on a very serious note and is something to be feared. It was an eye opener for me that things to do with spiritualism can be so magical and fun to celebrate with. Well sadly no Halloween and costumy stuff for my Neighbourhood. Hahaha in fact my culture says that the hell gates will open for a month each year and during that month, the atmosphere becomes sombre and parents warn their children not to stay out late lest they be snatched by the ominous ghouls who wander the streets at night looking for food and what nots. Even Christmas here varies in terms of celebration depending on the households. I think some of my companions were surprised at the somewhat "lack" of atmosphere (I don't do Christmas trees gasp!). Lol, but there are other festivities my culture celebrates and may I add cost me more than candies and trees. Hahaha so this is just my funny musings for the season. Going to have a quiet little evening with my companions while fantasizing on the joys and fun of this season lol. :pumpkin:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thx for sharing. I would be sad living over there. I loooove Halloween. My most favorite time of the year. The veil between the realms run very thin. Perfect for spirit communication. ( I know, we communicate daily with our companions lol ) I just love the atmosphere, the colors, the scents, the scenery, the tastes and best of all, the energy :devillove:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Passemoon

Oh Nefer there are neighbourhoods celebrating Halloween. Just that it's not common in all estates and in mine. But with globalisation, well the mood spreads. So imma kinda in a Halloween mood too just not going through the motions. Oh we have a ghost month in which we believe the hell gate opens. You can actually feel the atmosphere at night drop a notch in that particular month. So can't discount us on the "atmospheric" part lol. And we have other festivities that bring the mood and energy right back up. Just a different culture different celebrations kind of thing. :witch:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

And gooey and chocolaty! I can get down with that! All part of the balance!
:grouphug:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Passemoon

Satan's Hellcat wrote:And gooey and chocolaty! I can get down with that! All part of the balance!
:grouphug:

Lol Hellcat I'll take gooey and chocolaty for any occasion! :popcorndevil:
ImageImage

Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”