12-Year-Old Stuns the Planet, Defies Beliefs of What's Human

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I love this story and what it reminds us about the possibilities that exist for us all ....

Child Prodigy Astounds Music World With Full-Length Opera Composition

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... =131137635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wow, amazing!!! :deviljaw: I wish I was musically gifted... she's wonderful~! Oh, if she has her own album, I will buy it!!!
Haha... I feel sad about my lack of interest in the piano when I was 9... sorry momma, I just wanted to play the Gameboy, darnit! But at least I stuck with art hehe :)
Talented musicians make me feel so happy and light... There's such emotion in music~
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:deviljaw: Incredible!! Such a talented young lady. Watching her make a song, on the spot from four randomly pick notes was amazing. It brought a sense of heartwarming joy, tears to my eyes and chills all over my body. She is phenomenal . An excellent post!
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Hearing the four note improvisation brought tears to my eyes as well.
I believe she is being guided by several influential spirits.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Noctifera wrote:Hearing the four note improvisation brought tears to my eyes as well.
I believe she is being guided by several influential spirits.

Yes!! that is what struck me so deeply.
And her father comments openly on her use of 'imagination' to help her with her talent. I so believe these are the natural joys/domain of childhood and children and remain so unless and until we either forget or deny that place of 'otherness'
and begin to rely strictly on linear intellect.
Alma also says she has “lots of composers” inside her mind, in a special “country” she created in her imagination.

These imaginary friends provide her with the emotional juices her tender youth lacks. Each one has their own emotional style of composing. One of them, Antonin Yellowsink, helped her compose a “dark and dramatic” violin concerto. “ometimes when I’m stuck with something, when I’m composing, I go to them and ask them for advice. And quite often, they come up with very interesting things,” she says.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”