A Bit Of Holiday Craft Work.

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Passchendaele wrote:Those are beautiful. The top one, is the pendant agate? I love agate.
That one is plastic, but very pretty.
ophidia wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
ophidia wrote:Ooooh those paper crane charms! :devillove:
*laughs* There were a LOT of them in a sale bin because no one seemed to want them! I personally love them and like the good luck and long life that they are rumored to bring. It is a nice thought!
When I was a little younger, people always said that if you folded a thousand of these cranes you'll be granted one wish. A bit too tedious though. :lol:
Yep....I would love to try that. It is called Senbazuru. They have kits with the paper on Amazon.com
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Oh wow Hellcat your work is amazing I love all your necklaces I would definitely love to get a custom piece made by you :devillove:

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”