making art of my familiar (and others)

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I won't go into the long story of how we met, etc, here, but last night I got the strongest urge to cast my circle and while within it, draw my familiar.

This is still a work in progress, so I will probably come back and update as I add more detail. So far it's just a mechanical pencil and my sketchbook but I may whip out some black inks or pencils, not sure.

He seems rather pleased with the art as well, definitely proud, which makes me smile, so I must be doing something right.

I was also trying to work on art for a spirit I have begun working with as well, but it is so rough at this point. Here's her art:

It has been good to work on this. I feel like it is helping us better learn one another.

(and here are larger size Vulture Friend (large), Death Lady (large))
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
Whimsy

I think it's really cool that you use artwork to connect. I do the same thing and while the connection isn't as strong as I'd like it to be (I know a lot of the details are my own projections) I have a few images that really do speak otherworldly to me. At least certain aspects of them (I'm relatively new to active practice so my connection is weak.)
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Your art is very beautiful! I know this topic is old, but I still want to commend you. Your familiars are gorgeous. :devillove:

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”