Does your companion have a favorite song?

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I ask this because i dont tend to listen to music often, but when i do its usually from the '80s and '90s or things that no one really listens to. I found a really old play list from when i was a young pup and filled with teenage angst..

I swear i felt amusement from my companion when i was singing a genre of pirate metal from the band Alestorm. I dont think it was her cup of tea..but..

I can discern without a shadow of a doubt she enjoys most of avril lavines old music. Basically all the songs i would feel awkward , as a 200lb guy,blaring in public. I
E, skater boy ect.

What about you all?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

My companions definitely love listening to music with me, and they have a wide variety of tastes! I haven't noticed any really standout "favorite songs" from any of them just yet, but I have noticed that they will influence my playlist to give me music that I need when I'm working with them. If I'm stressed, I get a few bops before it transitions to slow, peaceful instrumentals, for example.

I will say that some of my companions have introduced themselves through surprisingly appropriate music; one of my demon companions gave me Coldplay's "Shiver" when I asked if she wanted to come with me and be my companion, while my lovely dark fallen angel friend introduced herself with Hozier's "Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene". They don't ALWAYS play those songs when I work with them now, but those will always hold a special place in my heart because of the circumstances!
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

One of my companions is a spectral musician and her favorite song is “Dunkelheit” by Burzum. She is a Black Metal musician and really enjoys the ambience and artistry surrounding the song.

One of my succubi is a big Katy Perry fan and loves the songs “dark horse” and “firework” lol

Those are the ones I know for a fact, not sure of the others... but eventually will find out 😂 I do like seeing their reactions to different styles of music though, it’s really interesting.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Zonk01 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:17 pm
One of my companions is a spectral musician and her favorite song is “Dunkelheit” by Burzum. She is a Black Metal musician and really enjoys the ambience and artistry surrounding the song.

One of my succubi is a big Katy Perry fan and loves the songs “dark horse” and “firework” lol

Those are the ones I know for a fact, not sure of the others... but eventually will find out 😂 I do like seeing their reactions to different styles of music though, it’s really interesting.
That's actually funny. My companion that has a thing for avril is also an ubi, i think she also likes katy perry
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Gauche wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm
Zonk01 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:17 pm

That's actually funny. My companion that has a thing for avril is also an ubi, i think she also likes katy perry
That’s so funny! She says she likes the vibe of pop, and Katy Perry’s specific sensual undertones. Personally I’m a metal guy, but I don’t mind listening to pop with companions every now and then lol.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

My Solar Contortionist dancer loves Cut the Jazz by De Phazz, its a very hypnotic like modern jazz with sensual like song very much like him.
My Hellcat loves music and loves an old song Faster Kill Pussycat I believe by Paul Oakemfold.
The darker songs mixing sensual,sexual and a story are from my more intense 50 shades variety companions two by the same group In This Moment with the songs Whore and Oh Lord.
I really live exploring different genres with them.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

My Mutilation companion, P, enjoys 'Thunder' by Imagine Dragons and 'Venom' by Eminem.
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Mines like "Whatever It Takes" by Imagine Dragons.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I connect with almost all of mine through music on some level. Because of my clairaudience, I really respond well to sound and they seem to enjoy either breaking things when something comes on they don't like (the cheekier ones anyway) or getting certain songs to play over and over, sometimes in the most awkward situations imaginable.

My Divinity King really enjoyed getting one song to play that is so ridiculous. Any time it comes on, everyone in the coven immediately associates it with him LOL and everyone laughs .... before I moved across the country, back when I was surrounded by non-spiritual people living in New York, the song would come on so often people would comment things like, This is on again???

On the radio in the car.
In random stores.
Anywhere music could be played it came on.
People who went anywhere with me would hear it multiple times and comment on it.

One of the most memorable moments was a few days after my grandmother died. I was standing in a grocery store in my hometown. The town is known for its crime rate. My mother asked me to go get a newspaper with my grandmother's obituary. I picked up one of the newspapers and was standing in front of the display, feeling my eyes tearing up.

Then I heard a sound. The unmistakable sound of a horn. And it jolted me. I was like no .... no .... I'm not hearing this. I'm imagining this. This song is not on in the middle of the ghetto in a grocery store. And it's not a new song. It's not like they play it on the radio a lot.

I walked to be under one of the speakers so I could hear better and sure enough it was playing. I heard him laughing and could feel him dancing around me. I started laughing, well trying not to laugh and biting the insides of my cheeks. You don't really just want to start laughing in the grocery store here. The town is the kind of place where you don't make eye contact with other people because they will take it as a challenge so I try to draw as little attention to myself as possible LOL

It was so out of place. I couldn't cry because the level of absurdity was just too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hahahahaha

That is freaking hilarous! :devilparty:

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”