Water and Earth Chakras - Mix them together and what do you get?

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

First, I'd like to thank my demon companions for not only sending me this information straight to my inbox - but for getting me to open the email and click to read the blog.

This may be eye-opening for some - like myself. It may be old news (a.k.a. obvious) to others.

Despite spending years learning about and doing various Chakra meditations, somehow my brain did not make the connection of Root Chakra = Ground = Earth = Dirt.

So if i couldn't make that connection, it is no wonder I didn't get that the Sacral Charkra = Creativity/Creation = Water.

And when you mix Dirt and Water what do you get?

Well, the first thought of the author of the blog with the two meditations to help a person write with ease was . . .
Me: Mud? Are you telling me I’m stuck?

My Muse: Not at all. Earth and water make up mud. Earth, the first chakra and water, the second work together to form mud. These chakras work synergistically in your writing and creative practices.
It is a short read, but I found it enlightening. And I thought others might find the information helpful so here is the link to the blog post. I haven't tried the meditations, I may adapt them, everyone is different and what works for one person isn't always the best for another but it can be helpful to see alternatives to seated mediations.

https://www.lisatener.com/2020/09/medit ... with-ease/
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Whimsy

First thing I thought when reading the topic title was mud. I even chuckled a little because I thought I was being funny..although I guess it would be kinda obvious.

I liked the earth grounding meditation exercise mentioned in the article. I get anxious easily and so something about shaking eases that.

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”