Demon Attunement ritual

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Creationistwoodie

The first day it felt like an empty vessel. The very next day it was alive and tingly.

The following week, the team sent me my scroll and I began the “make it your own ritual, followed by the Attunement ritual. For the most part I followed the steps to the T. I lit up my diffuser, and set the color to red, and it was straightforward.

I lowered my brainstate, counting wasn’t as good as just letting my mental chatter- well, chatter. Eventually allowing it to just be background noise. When my mental chatter started to become more and more irrelevant, I was in a better trance state.

The first step asked for me to define my energy signature…I can’t look beyond being sad, angry, and frustrated. So I went with it. I saw my energetic self, sitting in the same exact lotus pose, with my insides being a cool, milky white, surrounded by black short shadows. I didn’t want to touch it, or influence it in any way.

When the Ritual asked to perceive my demon in my space, I didn’t know how I could I clearly, more distinctively perceive that, so I went with the flow, and stuck to the signature I felt the second day he was home.

From there I took my spin on it. His eyes is the color of a glowing sunstone and the color of the black void. I Stared into the void, climbed in, and looked around. Surprise! It’s exactly like a void. Empty, and infinite. I sat on the floor within the void and just curled up in a ball. I’m not in the most enthusiastic state in the moment, so the best I can do for him is try, while managing my depression, and trying looks like taking a sit down in the middle of channeling with him. I joked that it’s not like he can kick me out, he responded “I can actually, but I’ll allow it”.

When I gathered the energy to move on, I left the void, looked back into his eyes and begrudgingly looked into the sunstone of his eyes. It had wispy, smoky energy. Like at any moment it could blow up. It was just positive. Good. Bright. I just wasn’t in the space to fully appreciate it.

Then I pulled back, and stared at both his eyes, incorporating his dark red skin and horns. I reached out my third eye to him. And I did exactly what I was instructed. I merged myself with him. And it made it go deeper into the trance until I acclimated myself back to my semi-conscious state.

Mind you, as I’m in this trance state, my physical body is taking gentle waves of energy. Some hitting the front of my body, some down my scalp, some starting to the base of my spine, moving up... I just let them pass.

Then I just got to the point where I felt like “enough”. I personally felt guilty for not taking longer, I somehow picked up this idea that any magical practice should be long and strenuous for the job to be done right…but my spirit family go-to is synchronized numbers, so by the time I finally stopped it was 2:22am. A.k.a You did exactly what you needed to.
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Beautiful experience pal! Thanks for sharing
:devilread:

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”