The Three Moons

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
darklordmidnight
Patron Deities: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus so far
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is a visualization technique for communication.
I chose the three moons, because it fits me. You can call it whatever you choose.

For each of the moons, the process is the same.

That process is: Close your eyes and quiet your mind. Picture a point in your mind, see it, feel it, know that it is there. Once you feel it is as real as you can make it. Move towards it in your mind. Let it get bigger, bigger, and bigger still. Until it fills your vision. Let it become your world. your everything. (make certain you have protection in place and have grounded and centered yourself.) While there is no chance of getting lost in the visions, you still want to use precautions.
Once the moon of your choice has filled your vision, feel yourself being drawn into it. And, like a great eye, see it opening to you. Once this is done, you should notice your spirits waiting. You will have an easier time communicating and understanding your spirits, as well as seeing them.

The three moons correspond to the three arts.

Solinari: The White Moon. Affiliation, WA. This will allow you to communicate with your White Arts Spirits.
To call Solinari: When you go through the visualizations, picture the moon as a shining white sphere. The closer it gets, the more 2 dimensional it appears, until it is a shining white featureless disk in filling your vision.

Lunitari: The Red Moon. Affiliation, DA. This will allow you to communicate with your Dark Arts Spirits.
To call Lunitari: Simply use the same visualization as Solinari, however, instead of white, picture the moon as a crimson orb.

Nuitari: The Black Moon. Affiliation, BA. This will allow you to communicate with your Black Arts Spirits.
To call Nuitari: Simply use the same visualization as Solinari and Lunitari, However, instead of white or red, picture the moon as deepest black, it will be a darkness that devours the light, darker than dark.

Note: These are also good ways to contact the godforms of magick.

Please use responsibly
My, my, you are a darkling thing aren't you.

There is wisdom in Chaos if only one cares to look.

I have seen the things that lurk in the dark boyers of mans domain
billy6868
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

cool, thanks I will try it
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;
Average Minds Discuss events;
small minds discuss people.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

darklordmidnight wrote:This is a visualization technique for communication.
I chose the three moons, because it fits me. You can call it whatever you choose.

For each of the moons, the process is the same.

That process is: Close your eyes and quiet your mind. Picture a point in your mind, see it, feel it, know that it is there. Once you feel it is as real as you can make it. Move towards it in your mind. Let it get bigger, bigger, and bigger still. Until it fills your vision. Let it become your world. your everything. (make certain you have protection in place and have grounded and centered yourself.) While there is no chance of getting lost in the visions, you still want to use precautions.
Once the moon of your choice has filled your vision, feel yourself being drawn into it. And, like a great eye, see it opening to you. Once this is done, you should notice your spirits waiting. You will have an easier time communicating and understanding your spirits, as well as seeing them.

The three moons correspond to the three arts.

Solinari: The White Moon. Affiliation, WA. This will allow you to communicate with your White Arts Spirits.
To call Solinari: When you go through the visualizations, picture the moon as a shining white sphere. The closer it gets, the more 2 dimensional it appears, until it is a shining white featureless disk in filling your vision.

Lunitari: The Red Moon. Affiliation, DA. This will allow you to communicate with your Dark Arts Spirits.
To call Lunitari: Simply use the same visualization as Solinari, however, instead of white, picture the moon as a crimson orb.

Nuitari: The Black Moon. Affiliation, BA. This will allow you to communicate with your Black Arts Spirits.
To call Nuitari: Simply use the same visualization as Solinari and Lunitari, However, instead of white or red, picture the moon as deepest black, it will be a darkness that devours the light, darker than dark.

Note: These are also good ways to contact the godforms of magick.

Please use responsibly
''' Thanks for Sharing I enjoy my meditations I do them everyday its apart of my evening work out ' and its helped me so much not with being Able to Communicate with my companions but for my own spiritual being as Well ' I will note what you have Said about the Moons being a way To Communicate with Different Spirits . I know the power of . The moon can be powerful for Spell work but its good to know ' it can help you in other Ways also thanks :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you DLM for the info on the moons and the arts their associated with it's very informative and I'll try this for sure someday :devilgrin:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”