Christianity PR

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I do have to say that I was put in Catholic school when I was in third grade because I was rough and tumble, beating people up, causing issues etc. Catholic school was the best thing my mom could have done for me, I was taught a great deal of discipline and did indeed get a good education. I didn't have the same issues others had with the system in general. Did I have to go to church? Yes of course, that was part of it, but I found beauty in the ritual, I found comfort in the walls themselves. I wasn't abused, I didn't feel forced to believe one way or the other.

So while I have gone the other direction in life, I don't regret the moments of RHP trial and error.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I was caught up in the worst parts of Christianity. There is such a bad energy associated with it...the same energy which tortured people to death during the Inquisition! People are be-spelled by it! It is like a drug to most of them; one that takes their right to make their own mistakes and make their own choices, but allows them to feel safe. I was even attacked once by a St Francis medal a priest gave to me for my pet! A shadow demon the size of a deer came out of it! Yes, the Holy Roman Church knows Black Magick. :p It took years and years, but I am free, Thanks to Satan. If I ever go back, that would be the real soul death for me.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:My favorite is when your parent throws you in Christian school to force christianity upon you and you
' Nefer believe it are Not Some parents Still Put their Kids in Christian Schools hopping it will make them Good little Christians it Don't Work like that if Your on a Path that's ' Not Meant for you to Stay on then No matter what Someone try's are Do to Keep / You That Path its Not going To Work Did it for Years myself and Was always Unhappy >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Considering what the majority of you have said I advise to just stay away from my town as far as possible, my community is hard and heavy on Christianity. I never went except for once at a funeral and when I was a child I went once but it seemed really nice and not all that bad or pressuring. There's horrible churches out there I know though and there's a really disturbing one here too...
I've had friends who were Christians and the majority of them were amazing and didn't care how dark my clothes were but their parents, were.... close minded and hated me..

I still have a Christian friend who is very open to my beliefs and he's very compassionate and doesn't discriminate my beliefs in anyway...
I understand how many have had horrible experiences with Christianity and I feel for each of you....
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I used to be like that, now I always question things about God, likes whats with his damn "rivalry" with "The Devil" Seriously... Im sure that if 2 immortals, (for example Apollo and Athena) didn't get along, they wouldn't fight over it. Seriously, in my opinion in matter of the Devil and God. Why don't they sit down and talk it out over a nice cup of hot tea.

I do however believe that God is our savior, but I won't follow everything your supposed to do according to the Bible, I have free choice, I can Spirit Keep if I want, I can use Tarot Cards if I want.
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”