Azazel's Dark Chant To Awaken The Inner Black Flame

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZ2ggrhukk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone know about this chant...? I wanna read more about it but I couldn't find it anywhere.
And the website she provided in comment isn't available anymore.
Is anyone know what is the completely sentence she chanting?
I hear it I feel something, I wanna chant it to see how it works on me. But I couldnt find it...

I M SO INTO THESE TYPE OF CHANTING.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Marosey

I just realized you can't see my blog about this chant.

It's very powerful. Ask to be tenured and see my post.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Carvel wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZ2ggrhukk

Anyone know about this chant...? I wanna read more about it but I couldn't find it anywhere.
I hear it I feel something, I wanna chant it to see how it works on me. But I couldnt find it...

' Yes Carvel its Chant giving By Lord Azazel ' I have worked with this Chant for Months now you Can Use it For energy Work are Spell work like Right before your about to Cast a Spell ' it helps the energies are it Can be used when you are Working with ' The Chakras The energy you Will have running though you Body is Great ' you Can Go to Youtube and Look up Lord Azazel's Dark Chant my Friend Raven made a Video on This Chant Months ago because ' Lord Azazel shared it with her also you will like Working with it also it can be used Night are Day '' I Love it Lord Azazel is My Patron God So ' He's not just my Teacher so ' I try my best to keep up With ' the Powerful Dark lord :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
badboychun

velle wrote:

' Yes Carvel its Chant giving By Lord Azazel ' I have worked with this Chant for Months now you Can Use it For energy Work are Spell work like Right before your about to Cast a Spell ' it helps the energies are it Can be used when you are Working with ' The Chakras The energy you Will have running though you Body is Great ' you Can Go to Youtube and Look up Lord Azazel's Dark Chant my Friend Raven made a Video on This Chant Months ago because ' Lord Azazel shared it with her also you will like Working with it also it can be used Night are Day '' I Love it Lord Azazel is My Patron God So ' He's not just my Teacher so ' I try my best to keep up With ' the Powerful Dark lord :)
I think this chant will surely help me !! I m actually always need energy recharge. I found her video, I also looking at the other videos from her too. I m sure I can learn alot <3
Thank you for sharing your experience with me always Velle. I m happy to have each of you sharing with me <3 I will learn more and work hard!!
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
badboychun

Marosey wrote:I just realized you can't see my blog about this chant.

It's very powerful. Ask to be tenured and see my post.
Could you give me a link to your blog? I m not familiar with the forum function to see member's blog..(I think there is a personal blog function in here..?)
Thank you for sharing. <3
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Carvel wrote:
velle wrote:

I think this chant will surely help me !! I m actually always need energy recharge. I found her video, I also looking at the other videos from her too. I m sure I can learn alot <3
Thank you for sharing your experience with me always Velle. I m happy to have each of you sharing with me <3 I will learn more and work hard!!
' Carvel My friend its Great you found the Video Raven is really good at what ' Helping others to learn some of , The same information she knows you Can learn a lot from watching her videos ' Remember you Can Say Lord Azazel's Dark Chant any time Day are Night right before your about to Cast Spells it helps with Energy with that , I am happy to help you because Her Videos are for anyone that Wishes to learn more about ' The LHP :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

Also Carvel now that you Can watch her Videos you Don't need a link its the Same information and Videos that Raven has on her channel :)
badboychun

velle wrote:Also Carvel now that you Can watch her Videos you Don't need a link its the Same information and Videos that Raven has on her channel :)
I know, but I wanna find the actually spelling and pronounce of the chant. As I cannot hear it clear in the video. So Thats why I wanna find a text version. but the link she provided below the comment isn't available anymore :(.

I read alex's post (This is why I google it).
http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just noticed the text : Natz fer ata infernum negra
Is this the chant?

Hugs~~ <3
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876

Carvel wrote:
velle wrote:Also Carvel now that you Can watch her Videos you Don't need a link its the Same information and Videos that Raven has on her channel :)
I know, but I wanna find the actually spelling and pronounce of the chant. As I cannot hear it clear in the video. So Thats why I wanna find a text version. but the link she provided below the comment isn't available anymore :(.

I read alex's post (This is why I google it).
http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just noticed the text : Natz fer ata infernum negra
Is this the chant?

Hugs~~ <3
' Hey Alex6 this is ' The Way My friend Raven Spells it Now She did Say some people May Spell it differently but ' this is How She Spells it on One of her Videos 'So your Good :P
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Carvel wrote:
velle wrote:

Ditto! This chant will help me, too! it's kinda amazing...this morning I told Demon H I could do a LOT more, if only I had the right energy. And I got THIS, and found a whole LOAD of satanic stuff on YouTube, too :devilclap: I will check out Marosey's blog on this chant also. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”