Azazel's Dark Chant To Awaken The Inner Black Flame

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Carvel wrote:
velle wrote:
Carvel wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZ2ggrhukk

Anyone know about this chant...? I wanna read more about it but I couldn't find it anywhere.
And the website she provided in comment isn't available anymore.
Is anyone know what is the completely sentence she chanting?
I hear it I feel something, I wanna chant it to see how it works on me. But I couldnt find it...

I M SO INTO THESE TYPE OF CHANTING.
' Yes Carvel its Chant giving By Lord Azazel ' I have worked with this Chant for Months now you Can Use it For energy Work are Spell work like Right before your about to Cast a Spell ' it helps the energies are it Can be used when you are Working with ' The Chakras The energy you Will have running though you Body is Great ' you Can Go to Youtube and Look up Lord Azazel's Dark Chant my Friend Raven made a Video on This Chant Months ago because ' Lord Azazel shared it with her also you will like Working with it also it can be used Night are Day '' I Love it Lord Azazel is My Patron God So ' He's not just my Teacher so ' I try my best to keep up With ' the Powerful Dark lord :)
I think this chant will surely help me !! I m actually always need energy recharge. I found her video, I also looking at the other videos from her too. I m sure I can learn alot <3
Thank you for sharing your experience with me always Velle. I m happy to have each of you sharing with me <3 I will learn more and work hard!!
Ditto! This chant will help me, too! it's kinda amazing...this morning I told Demon H I could do a LOT more, if only I had the right energy. And I got THIS, and found a whole LOAD of satanic stuff on YouTube, too :devilclap: I will check out Marosey's blog on this chant also. :)
'' SH your Welcome Working with 'The energy form The Inner Black Flame is Powerful it Can help you in a Few different Ways My experience with from Working with it has been Really Good ' Its Something I do right before a spell it's even ' Something you Can do right before your about to do Some kind of Work with Dark Lords ' The energy you get from this Chant is powerful :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

I have a mixed feelings about this woman who runs her project. She claims Satan and Lucifer are the same guy.

She used to be drug addict and alcoholic. She is very tyrant and bossy, she reminds me of tyrant god.

I think this chant works. But I can't take her fully seriously, I heared she still struggles with drugs and it's not a way Lucifer would want practitioner to work. Beside she's extremely rude and she has lack of respect to other practitioners. So I can't fully say she is 100% legit. Probably not. I doubt Azazel gave her this chant, probably she found it somewhere. But I feel it works.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Sataniel wrote:I have a mixed feelings about this woman who runs her project. She claims Satan and Lucifer are the same guy.

She used to be drug addict and alcoholic. She is very tyrant and bossy, she reminds me of tyrant god.

I think this chant works. But I can't take her fully seriously, I heared she still struggles with drugs and it's not a way Lucifer would want practitioner to work. Beside she's extremely rude and she has lack of respect to other practitioners. So I can't fully say she is 100% legit. Probably not. I doubt Azazel gave her this chant, probably she found it somewhere. But I feel it works.
' Hey Satanie ' I know who your Talking about Yes She is Very Bossy and Is Still Going around Saying That Lucifer and Satan are One in ' The Same She Is Saying Lucifer Shared this information with her about ' The two of Them being the Same . I am not Sure What to think about her but ' This Chant Works Well that Much is the Truth >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I will be checking it out too :)
user1876

DoubleD wrote:I will be checking it out too :)
' You Should Double D its a Really Good Chant that Lord Azazel ' Shared with this Lady and a few Others ' I have used this Chant before With Azazel In The Same Room with me it Works :cheekydevil:
DoubleD

I am listening to her now, so far I am not getting anything tyrannical about her at all. I like how she chants at the end, impressive sounding.
DoubleD

OMG I am listening to the sex with demons one and I love the intro.

You will either be offended or running to grab the lube.. hahahahah
user1876

DoubleD wrote:I am listening to her now, so far I am not getting anything tyrannical about her at all. I like how she chants at the end, impressive sounding.
' Well its Good your enjoying The Chanting :lol: at least anyways
DoubleD

I looped through about 4 videos, she said things I have heard before so a lot of confirmation. She is pretty graphic and funny I have to say.
user1876

DoubleD wrote:I looped through about 4 videos, she said things I have heard before so a lot of confirmation. She is pretty graphic and funny I have to say.
' Yes graphic that She is its Something that She seems to enjoy but most of Her Videos are Okay depending ' on what She is talking about in them :D

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”