Elemental meditation

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

This meditation has helped me strengthen my connection to the elements and I do it before an elemental balancing ritual.Doing the meditation in a demonic circle amplifies the results.Also invoking Verrine after the the elemental balancing rituals also helpsYou could invoke him at the start of the ritual too but I choose to do it in the end so that he would help only in the missing parts as I like to do things on my own and then he may add some things to it or give some extra tips and informations to deepen my practice(Nothing major given yet ,when I will have something I will share it with you)

So here it is
Earth: Imagine a serene forest, tall pine trees and a misty mountain backdrop. Smell the clean mountain air, and let it fill you. See the large roots of a tree, hugging the ground. Envelop your self in these roots in a firm embrace. Say to yourself Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial “I am one with Belial, Lord of the Earth."

Air: Feel the cool breeze upon you – whipping from the East. Inhale the scent of the air – fresh, clean, and crisp. It is like a fall day, cold and refreshing. Align yourself and with the wind and say to your self,Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer “I am one with Lucifer, Lord of the Air.”

Fire: See the flickering flame in a fireplace or bonfire. Hear the wood snapping and popping, smell the strong scent of burnt wood. The heady scent fills your nostrils, and you feel the heat on your body. Say to your self,Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous “I am one with Flereous, Lord of the Flame.”

Water: See the ocean, ebbing and flowing to and fro. Hear the pounding of the surf upon the clean white sand. Smell the salty ocean air, fresh and clean. Envision the eternal bliss of the ocean, unending in beauty. The waves crash at your feet, cold and wet. Say to your self,Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan “I am one with Leviathan, Lord of the Water.”

Satan: See nothing. It is dark and vast like space. Feel yourself floating in an abyss where stars begin to flicker in your view. You are weightless. Gravity does not exist. Feel yourself align with this darkness. Take it within you. You are everything and nothing.See your self becoming the darkness. The very heartbeat of the universe is calling you. Say to your self,Tasa Reme Laris Satan,Ave Satanis “I am one with Satan, Lord of All things.”
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I love this!
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have done this meditation once at a pine forest near the sea ,I made a small bonfire towards the south,There was a great pine tree toward the north the sea was at the west and I lighted incense towards the east.First I did the whole visualization and then made the meditation on the physical.
Earth: I sat at a spot between the tree's root ,Smell the clean air, and let it fill you. See the large roots the tree, hugging the ground. Envelop your self in these roots in a firm embrace. Say to yourself Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial “I am one with Belial, Lord of the Earth.".
Air: Feel the cool breeze upon you – whipping from the East. Inhale the scent of the air – fresh, clean, and crisp. It is like a fall day, cold and refreshing.Inhale the scent of the incense ,feel it cleaning and refreshing you. Align yourself and with the wind and say to your self,Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer “I am one with Lucifer, Lord of the Air.”
Fire:.See the flickering flame in a fireplace or bonfire. Hear the wood snapping and popping, smell the strong scent of burnt wood. The heady scent fills your nostrils, and you feel the heat on your body. Say to your self,Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous “I am one with Flereous, Lord of the Flame.”
Water: I walked towards the sea meditated for a moment in front of it on the sand .See the ocean, ebbing and flowing to and fro. Hear the pounding of the surf upon the clean white sand. Smell the salty ocean air, fresh and clean. Envision the eternal bliss of the ocean, unending in beauty. The waves crash at your feet, cold and wet.and then I emerged my self in the water,Say to your self,Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan “I am one with Leviathan, Lord of the Water.”
Spirit:I got back near the fire and into the woods again and gazed towards the vastness of the universe and into the stars.See nothing. It is dark and vast like space. Feel yourself floating in an abyss where stars begin to flicker in your view. You are weightless. Gravity does not exist. Feel yourself align with this darkness. Take it within you. You are everything and nothing.See your self becoming the darkness. The very heartbeat of the universe is calling you. Say to your self,Tasa Reme Laris Satan,Ave Satanis “I am one with Satan, Lord of All things.”

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”