Interesting meditation app

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I just stumbled upon this in the iOS App Store, called Naturespace.
It’s one of those ambient sounds/nature sounds type things. You start with about uh four or five free tracks then buy whatever else you want. It’s recommended to use headphones but you don’t always have to.
Interestingly there is a collection within it based on the Norse gods and Asgard, even a track called Loki.
Also there are meditative tracks, and some they call “abstract” and “sci-fi” for imaginative adventures, or maybe even lucid/astral.
I haven’t tried them all yet, but I did start with getting the Loki one (which is a forest bog with thunder) and I got one which might be good for Walpurgisnight meditating (night in the forest with mysterious sounds), as well as one which is eagles and wind, for meditating on Loki’s alternate name Loptr and his adventures involving flying.

I thought y’all might want to check it out, for dreaming, astral or meditating; there are several interesting tracks that could correspond to seasons, elements, or the “nature” (pardon the pun) of your DLs, gods, companions, etc.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Nice app!!

I thought “Boudoir of the Hive Queen” sounded interesting, under the Sci-if category. I played the preview for it and I liked what I heard. Might purchase that one. I’ll spend more time with the app, and test out the other sounds.

Thanks for sharing it here!
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”