Quantifying Satanism in Meditation Using qEEG

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hello everyone,

I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, but never got around to it. Thankfully, it's a quiet day at the lab today so I'll try to crank out the first few comments I have.

In early May, after discussion on a separate forum regarding using personal """neurofeeback""" devices to attain what they called a Theta-Gamma Sync (TGS), I took the idea and ran (into the woods) with it. Due to my background, I have access to a variety of neuropsychological equipment and if I haven't repeated it enough: I am looking for "scientific", or quantifiable, data on the metaphysical or the spiritual. Of course, this is ambitious and so I'll have to start small somewhere. There already is literature on the effects of meditation on one's health both mental and physical, but what they consider meditation is either your typical YouTube "deep breaths, Namaste my friends" guided mindfulness meditations or your intense Tibetan monk "I could be dead or I could be immortal" meditations (or, honestly, the equally-intense meditations your typical Tibetan monk does anyway). I was more curious about the more fringe meditations that we or other Satanists/Magickians do.

What's the experiment/study, then?
Essentially, I used a qEEG machine to measure my brain waves while I did various types of "meditations" that I learned of on the LHP. The control trial was a baseline reading with my eyes closed, focusing on nothing. It's difficult to concentrate on nothing, yes, so I picked specifically to focus on what I see with my eyes closed: vast blackness, no physical sensations, seeing nothing except the occasional phosphenes, etc. The first meditation I did was reminiscent of that "journey into the self" ritual meditation from April. It's not really astral projection, but you are sort of travelling into yourself in a way? For the second meditation, I chanted a demonic enn in my head (reminiscent of when you ask to sit in a DL's energy so you chant their enn to raise your vibration or something). For the third and final meditation, I tried just letting my mind go where-ever.

Needless to say, this is a highly experimental "study" that I did independently, for fun. The sample number is 1 (me) and this cannot be used as official scientific results in regards to Satanic meditation - at least not until I try again and/or perfect the paradigm (and get more subjects? lol).

Results (and a little bit of Methods where I feel it's appropriate)
All meditations were 10 minutes long and done eyes-closed. I was sitting down, cross-legged for all trials on the same surface in the same room. If you're familiar with EEG equipment, I also can't move (blink, talk, shift, etc.) lest I want to create ridiculous artefacts for qEEG. The qEEG measures the Delta, Theta, Alpha (family), Beta (family), and Gamma waves in real time, 3D space. In the interpretations, I will comment on the family waves as separate waves. The output is a heatmap showing the locations and intensities of deviant waves, averaged over the 10 minutes of each meditation. Essentially, if you can see in the figures, red means the wave is much more intense than normal and blue means it's much less intense than normal. Essentially, a perfectly healthy brain should have very minimal colour on their sLORETA outputs.

Here's a brief overview of the different types of brainwaves and what their functions are.

From the baseline (control) measurement, you can see my brain is typically much louder/noisier than the average, healthy human brain... almost embarrassingly so (Figure 1). Of course, seeing this, the immediate assumption would be that something is wrong with one of the EEG leads. This is unfortunate because it creates extraneous noise and renders the data inaccurate. As such, crisp quantifications can't be made from these trials but the trials can still be compared to each other. What I mean is I can say "Doing meditation 1 increases Theta activity by 10%" but I can say "Meditation 1 reduces Delta activity as compared to baseline" FOR EXAMPLE (this is not taken from the actual data). I can also make statements about the locations of the waves' activity. From Figure 1, I see my baseline activity is concentrated in the cortex, specifically in the frontal lobe.
Figure 1. Baseline reading of my own brain using qEEG.

For the first meditation, I sat cross-legged, hands on my knees, and tried that "falling" technique into the astral/self/other plane (climb down a ladder, let go). Without detailing environment where I went to, it was the same path as the one for the April 2018 group ritual. Only this time, rather than go through the door, I just kept walking and wandering. I was barefoot and could feel the ground I walked on quite clearly but I could also see that, walking around, I was like a ball of incredibly bright, white light. Or maybe I was person-shaped but, well, a light source radiates in all directions, all that. I will also say it was a jarring juxtaposition to the dusk of the world around me. Even though the sun was clearly visible in the sky, it provided no light. I walked around like this for a bit before sitting down to watch the sun set.

Immediately you can see a great reduction in noise compared to baseline (Figure 2). Starting with Delta, the location of this wave has become quite constrained (in baseline, it was sort of sprawled everywhere in the cortex whereas now, it is mainly concentrated in the motor cortex - specifically, the area controlling the lower appendages (legs, feet, toes...). The extremely, abnormally high Theta waves from baseline are gone in meditation 1, as in they are at the acceptable, healthy/normal levels. The low Alpha waves have a greater distribution in Meditation 1 than baseline and high Alpha waves are greatly reduced (to normal). The Gamma and Beta waves remain relatively similar to baseline.

Figure 2. qEEG output of a variety of astral meditation.

For the second meditation, I sat cross-legged, hands on my knees again, and simply focused on repeating/chanting (in my mind) the enn for Lord Lucifer (he's the only DL I've tried to work with who provided palpable "energy" to me and relatively immediately). Incredibly, within a few seconds I felt an extremely strong sensation around my frontal lobe area (on my scalp, of course). It felt like... a combination of pressure, numbness, and very small sparks. I concentrated on the words and tried my best to avoid visualising anything like in Meditation 1.

Distinctively, I can see the Delta waves are concentrated in the occipital lobe now, unlike in the previous trials (Figure 3). There is also a bit more Theta activity than Meditation 1 but much less than baseline. The low Beta waves were quite reduced compared to Meditation 1 and baseline even though its distribution is similar. The Alpha waves were similar to Meditation 1 and the Gamma waves were similar to baseline and Meditation 1.

Figure 3. qEEG output of a meditation that draws upon the energies of a Dark Lord (Lucifer).

For the third meditation, I sat cross-legged, but my hands were in a JoS-defined mudra that was supposed to help open your third eye. Of course, I didn't follow their exact meditation (I couldn't talk and I couldn't do this for days on end). I simply let my imagination take me wherever.

The Alpha, Delta, and Theta waves were similar to that of Meditation 1. The Gamma waves were slightly increased compare to baseline (and thereby the other meditations). Most strikingly, then, the low Beta waves were concentrated in the back of the head (occipital lobe) rather than the front as per the other trials. It was also quite reduced compared to the other trials.

Figure 3. qEEG output of a meditation in which I allowed for completely uninhibited imagination.

Discussion
Delta Waves
Delta waves are associated with "inactivity" in the way that it's most common in deep sleep or children where neurological connections have not been fully developed yet. Therefore, it's interesting to see that Meditation 1 had so much Delta in the motor cortex, in the region of the legs and downwards. This is interesting because the motor cortex is involved with movement planning and in the non-real world of that meditation, I was moving but I was more so floating. I was not focused on using my legs; I suppose I was simply drifting. However, I was focused on what I could see or hear or feel (unlike for the baseline where I was focused on not hearing/seeing anything which... I really shouldn't have been doing but there's always room for improvement).

For Meditation 2, it's interesting that the Delta activity was mainly occipital. This makes sense; I was actively trying to avoid seeing anything but I was trying to visualize words (of the enn). More interestingly, the inhibitory Delta waves were in the right hemisphere; the left hemisphere deals mainly with language such as the words I was picturing. This made it all the more weird when it carried over to Meditation 3 even though I could see non-verbal visuals quite clearly.

Alpha Waves
The Alpha waves are typically associated with relaxation. The higher Alpha waves (Alpha 2 in the figures) are also an indicator of brain functioning. The fact that these waves decreased so much is good in terms of health benefits; it shows that my mind was very idle and relaxed. This is backed by the fact the low Alpha waves (Alpha 1) were so widespread. This is consistent through all of the meditations, suggesting any of these is beneficial to do from a purely health & wellness point of view.

Beta Waves
The Beta waves are associated with activity/problem solving (opposite of Delta in this way). It would also be a good indicator of active imagination (as opposed to passive, immersive visualization for Theta). I didn't comment on the high Beta outputs because anything that high is largely noise, much like Gamma. I therefore only looked at low Beta. Firstly, it's nice to see that the Beta levels decrease steadily from baseline to meditation 3. To me, this suggests conscious activity and imagination played less and less of a role throughout. However, this could also mean there's a carryover effect (this would mean the Beta readings may not be able to be attributed completely to each of the meditations themselves, but rather also the one(s) that preceded them).

This is exciting to know because one of the things I hate about walking this weird, alternative path we call the LHP is that there's a chance we're all just not well-adjusted humans, living in our imaginations. Now, Theta waves should be intensified if one was to truly be in a trance. However, my reasoning is that should the other side exist outside of our imaginations, we would be able to perceive them the same way we would when our eyes are open in the real world. Therefore, low Theta with lower Beta would be more convincing that whatever you see, feel or perceive (spiritually) is real.

Theta Waves
Theta Waves are associated with creativity and visualisation as well as deep sleep. For this same reason, it is most dominant during hypnagogic states (right when you're about to fall asleep and you start imagining crazy things). Therefore, it's an interesting thing to see that these waves are lower than baseline in the meditations. Part of it suggests I'm not in deep meditation, but part of it suggests in these states, I'm more awake than when I'm actually awake...

For Meditation 2, there was a small spike in Theta activity of the frontal lobe. This is very interesting because it corresponds with the area in which I felt an almost immediately slap of pressure/numbness/relaxation from chanting Lord Lucifer's enn in my mind. This is not seen in the other meditations and the intensity is very different from that of either control (Figure 1). Taking this into account with the reduced Beta activity, the most "real" seeming experience would actually be Meditation 3. However, again, the carryover effect might apply here (making them all potentially equally real or unreal).

Lastly, I need to mention the (many) shortcomings of this """study""". First of all, the location was very noisy and distracting so that, alongside the likelihood of a faulty lead, the baseline and subsequent measurements may not be accurate. Secondly, 10 minutes may not be sufficient to measure a real effect of these meditations. I chose 10 minutes because if the results were all relatively the same or something like that, I wouldn't have wasted a sinful amount of time trying to gather this highly experimental data. After all, this was born purely out of my curiosity, skepticism, and scientific fixation. Thirdly, qEEG is a bit notorious as a relatively new technology for being unreliable in terms of spatial location and resolution of the brain waves. Basically, just because the output calculates One Wave being concentrate in One Place doesn't necessarily make this true. That being said, I'm pleasantly surprised that the different meditations produced some tangible signature. Even though at this time I can't make any concrete observations of astral projection or past life regression or the other more involved Satanic meditations, I can say that the meditations have clear benefits beyond just sitting down and being quiet for 10 minutes (which some people claim meditation is equivalent to).

In the future, as I become more adept at meditating, I would like to try to crazier stuff I mentioned. In fact, if I were to practice using qEEG as feedback, I could theoretically distinguish which methods are real or just in my head (pure imagination). On that note, if/when I try this again, I think I'll take a positive control as well, where I just sit and actively imagine things the whole time so I have an easier time differentiating fact from fiction afterward.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Darth Moronius

very nice :devillove:

but is only lhp satanism? or any meditation, tibetan, quabala, and so on?
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It's awesome that you took on this method of examination! (I hesitate to call it a study, with a sample of 1. Regardless, I'm glad you did this.)

One of the things that I've been saying/thinking for a while is that it would be really neat to do PET scans on vampires (Living human psi/sanguinarian/hybrid vampires) before and after feeding. Something like this would be neat too, and probably a lot more accessible than PET scans.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
judiss

Chrysopaelian wrote:It's awesome that you took on this method of examination! (I hesitate to call it a study, with a sample of 1. Regardless, I'm glad you did this.)

One of the things that I've been saying/thinking for a while is that it would be really neat to do PET scans on vampires (Living human psi/sanguinarian/hybrid vampires) before and after feeding. Something like this would be neat too, and probably a lot more accessible than PET scans.
Good point, but It’s a study by definition. For this same reason, I’ve already commented on this and it’s other shortcomings (methodological or otherwise).

Actually another (easier) study I wanted to do was gather some volunteers who have no Demonosophy background and play them pre-recorded loops of the different demonic enn’s. I am very interested in the enn’s as you could probably tell because it’s so far the only record of reproducible results from spiritual workings. Supposedly, the same enn’s were recorded by independent demonology families in history. Therefore, if demonic energy really exists and is powerful enough, they should produce some sort of effect characteristic to each of them, right?
In the follow up questionnaire I’d ask them to describe physical sensations and probably also mental imagery that came up... maybe make them do association activities or something. It would be quite fun!
Darth Moronius wrote:very nice :devillove:

but is only lhp satanism? or any meditation, tibetan, quabala, and so on?
This post? This post only applies to Satanic meditation, specifically the ones I did. Because the sample size is small, generalizing is impossible. lol It’s okay, I suppose the post was too long to read thoroughly but in my intro I did mention that established literature has already looked at more traditional/mainstream forms of meditation including but not limited to Tibetan meditations. For this reason, I wanted to study Satanic meditations. While reproducibility and repeating previous studies is important in scientific literature, I had nether the resources nor the intense interest to.
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

judiss wrote: Actually another (easier) study I wanted to do was gather some volunteers who have no Demonosophy background and play them pre-recorded loops of the different demonic enn’s. I am very interested in the enn’s as you could probably tell because it’s so far the only record of reproducible results from spiritual workings. Supposedly, the same enn’s were recorded by independent demonology families in history. Therefore, if demonic energy really exists and is powerful enough, they should produce some sort of effect characteristic to each of them, right?
In the follow up questionnaire I’d ask them to describe physical sensations and probably also mental imagery that came up... maybe make them do association activities or something. It would be quite fun!
Kudos to you for what you have already done, and I'd appreciate seeing the results of this if you decide to carry it out. *Thumbs up*
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I find these studies VERY interesting, and would be love to see the difference between these baseline scans and the ones you do with your Demon when you get him! XD As with UFOs, I kind of laugh at folks trying to study something like this using science. Most of what is going on can only be accessed by a trained mind (one tuned to the proper frequencies, as it were), because it is much more sensitive than any equipment, and can go places our instruments cannot. Just like humans only see a teensy portion of the magnetic spectrum, and whales can hear and produce sounds hundreds of times more sensitive than human ears can detect, the range of our instruments is just too limited. A trained magickian can access these levels using our magnificent minds alone. Perhaps one day we will build machines sensitive enough to detect what is truly going on, but I personally KNOW magick works, just like I KNOW aliens and have spoken with them and interacted with them. That is why I say that if you re still taking pictures, etc, then YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! XD These beings are on an energy spectrum way beyond ours. Basically they are trans-dimensional, and their vehicles do not have to obey the physical laws of this universe, because they come from a universe where the physical laws are different.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
judiss

Unfortunately (and this is to everyone) I am abroad and can neither continue this nor begin another “study” of this sort, haha. But once I get back, I’ll see and keep you all posted.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I find these studies VERY interesting, and would be love to see the difference between these baseline scans and the ones you do with your Demon when you get him! XD As with UFOs, I kind of laugh at folks trying to study something like this using science. Most of what is going on can only be accessed by a trained mind (one tuned to the proper frequencies, as it were), because it is much more sensitive than any equipment, and can go places our instruments cannot. Just like humans only see a teensy portion of the magnetic spectrum, and whales can hear and produce sounds hundreds of times more sensitive than human ears can detect, the range of our instruments is just too limited. A trained magickian can access these levels using our magnificent minds alone. Perhaps one day we will build machines sensitive enough to detect what is truly going on, but I personally KNOW magick works, just like I KNOW aliens and have spoken with them and interacted with them. That is why I say that if you re still taking pictures, etc, then YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! XD These beings are on an energy spectrum way beyond ours. Basically they are trans-dimensional, and their vehicles do not have to obey the physical laws of this universe, because they come from a universe where the physical laws are different.
Interesting... I would have to take another baseline scan before that still, though because these ones are not very good. Do you think just having a demon could alter one’s mental state like that?
I haven’t really read into UFOs much... can’t really comment, unfortunately. However, I do see your point because they were trying similar things with remote viewing. American military/army tried to train soldiers how to do remote viewing (Project Stargate) and was hilariously unsuccessful. What’s more, even if the (very few) scientists studying psychic phenomena turned their gaze towards “actual” magickians, there is bound to be frauds that would ruin the data entirely —> false negative, all that. For example, there is that James Randi character who has been going around trying to debunk psychics and has so far been very successful. However, even I could tell just from a video that the psychics he tested were more than likely fake. :lame:

In the end, I suppose I want to walk this science-y path because I think the world should know about magick or any part of it - if it’s real. Mainly, it’s for the transparency - how could science hope to reach its goal of elucidating the way the world/universe works if it’s ignoring this huge concept of gods and demons and “other realms”?
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

judiss wrote:Unfortunately (and this is to everyone) I am abroad and can neither continue this nor begin another “study” of this sort, haha. But once I get back, I’ll see and keep you all posted.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I find these studies VERY interesting, and would be love to see the difference between these baseline scans and the ones you do with your Demon when you get him! XD As with UFOs, I kind of laugh at folks trying to study something like this using science. Most of what is going on can only be accessed by a trained mind (one tuned to the proper frequencies, as it were), because it is much more sensitive than any equipment, and can go places our instruments cannot. Just like humans only see a teensy portion of the magnetic spectrum, and whales can hear and produce sounds hundreds of times more sensitive than human ears can detect, the range of our instruments is just too limited. A trained magickian can access these levels using our magnificent minds alone. Perhaps one day we will build machines sensitive enough to detect what is truly going on, but I personally KNOW magick works, just like I KNOW aliens and have spoken with them and interacted with them. That is why I say that if you re still taking pictures, etc, then YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! XD These beings are on an energy spectrum way beyond ours. Basically they are trans-dimensional, and their vehicles do not have to obey the physical laws of this universe, because they come from a universe where the physical laws are different.
Interesting... I would have to take another baseline scan before that still, though because these ones are not very good. Do you think just having a demon could alter one’s mental state like that?
I haven’t really read into UFOs much... can’t really comment, unfortunately. However, I do see your point because they were trying similar things with remote viewing. American military/army tried to train soldiers how to do remote viewing (Project Stargate) and was hilariously unsuccessful. What’s more, even if the (very few) scientists studying psychic phenomena turned their gaze towards “actual” magickians, there is bound to be frauds that would ruin the data entirely —> false negative, all that. For example, there is that James Randi character who has been going around trying to debunk psychics and has so far been very successful. However, even I could tell just from a video that the psychics he tested were more than likely fake. :lame:

Yes, I think any Demon could make a measurable difference. You might have to work with them for a while consistently first in order to get results, though. I think the more powerful Demon Commanders would make an even more significant difference, and a Royal DC even more. If you could get a Demon Lord to cooperate, that would probably blow all our little minds! XD I know Akelta would be interested in the testing, too.

In the end, I suppose I want to walk this science-y path because I think the world should know about magick or any part of it - if it’s real. Mainly, it’s for the transparency - how could science hope to reach its goal of elucidating the way the world/universe works if it’s ignoring this huge concept of gods and demons and “other realms”?
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Darth Moronius

judiss wrote: In the end, I suppose I want to walk this science-y path because I think the world should know about magick or any part of it - if it’s real. Mainly, it’s for the transparency - how could science hope to reach its goal of elucidating the way the world/universe works if it’s ignoring this huge concept of gods and demons and “other realms”?
:devillove:

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”