Guided Meditation Recommendations

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

This is intended to be a simple topic where you can share guided meditations that you enjoy (for whatever purpose they may be). Please provide a brief summary of the link though.
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

[youtube]https://youtu.be/FspB7y9evxc[/youtube]

I completed this one this morning and it will become one of my regular meditations. It is a guided meditation, more of a self hypnosis, for astral projection without any astral jump. Enjoy.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfPLC_LQb5k

Tried it two times for now. Extremely powerful. I am not sure if i succeed to travel but in any case i was very close. I was able to raise my mind from my physical body, walk through my room seeing things as they are and then manipulate them as the voice guided without any difficulty. Have to admit that was conscious of my physical body during whole thing, but visions in front of my eyes were very vivid and clear. I could feel energies of things and see them clearly in almost every detail.

I am skeptic as you already know, so if it influenced me at that way i am pretty sure it will do even more powerful things to you. Try! ;)
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Oh my! I will haunt this topic... Consider this my nosey butt post to keep track of things :P
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”