Theta meditation + Trigger use

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Think I've found an extremely interesting theta meditation method, using visualization:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5dkZhLtRM

Another link below for programming your brain, to enter in this state in few seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2JkN2y4jVg

I haven't tried yet, but it is in my absolute priorities things to do.....

Amazing guidance...
GraveRaven
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Azazel, Asmodeus, Astaroth to just name a few.
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Azazel, Asmodeus, Astaroth to name just a few.
Number of Demon Familiars: 13

Hellhound51, it's interesting that you posted that link. I came across it last night and have started the seven day programing and trying to establish a trigger. It's too soon for me to give my opinion on it or expirience. But I think it's worth attempting. If any one has any experience with this type of way of programming a trigger to enter the theta state of mind would be helpful. :witch:
Hellhound51

GraveRaven wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 pm
Hellhound51, it's interesting that you posted that link. I came across it last night and have started the seven day programing and trying to establish a trigger. It's too soon for me to give my opinion on it or expirience. But I think it's worth attempting. If any one has any experience with this type of way of programming a trigger to enter the theta state of mind would be helpful. :witch:
Well, I tried to program a trigger, and the very first day I had good result, because the day after, when I touched my fingers (thumb + index) I entered in a relaxation state much more quickly.

But I think it's a thing to work to enhance the relaxation depth.
Darth Moronius

trigger or ancor need to be practice too, like may be repeat one time in one week or month with music :devilread:
GraveRaven
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Azazel, Asmodeus, Astaroth to just name a few.
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Azazel, Asmodeus, Astaroth to name just a few.
Number of Demon Familiars: 13

Dude it does work! I've been entering that state quickly. And I've been stating other affirmations and am having good results. Its still interesting how I stumble across your post when the previous night I watched and began the trigger exercise. I'm glad it worked for you as well since this technique is very helpful. I also put a trigger word with the intention to enter theta as well as the index finger and thumb with both hands. Just to be more specific when I truly want to enter the theta. :meditate:
Hellhound51

Great ! :crazy:

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”