My Closed-eyed, etheric visuals experience ...

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Not sure where to categorize this post, so I hope it's fine here (maybe in my personal blog section?).

This had occurred in late November of last year, not sure what to think of it.

I was casually trying out one of these occultist’s exercises:https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... r-chakras/, I’ve done it just once at that time. I was in bed ready to go to sleep when I did this. What I did was I’ve focused on 2 chakras: the solar plexus and then the third eye, so I chanted the mantra “Sowilo” followed by the name of each chakra i.e “Sowilo Manipura” 11 times, followed by the next one “Sowilo Ajna” 11 times. After that, I’ve ended it with a word of power but I don’t remember the exact one as it was long ago, it could have been “Ramaphest” (said to mean “So mote it be”) found here: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/0 ... c-sorcery/.

After all of this, I fell asleep. The following morning as I was waking up I closed my eyes for a brief moment and then experienced something really bizarre. I started seeing closed eye animated visuals but I also felt a strong energetic pull from my core (where the solar plexus is) as if I was being gradually “pulled out” of my chest at the same time. The first visual appeared to me as a vivid, glowing, white 4 pointed cross that appeared curved at the edges and it swirled in front of me in a clockwise motion. As it was doing this, it didn’t move closer or further away from me, it just stayed and swirled that way for a couple of seconds. It reminded me of a vortex, very much like one of those optical illusions.

A rough example would be something like this gif image here:

I was experiencing this and the feeling of being pulled out from my inner core, and then suddenly on top of all of this In my vision, I've spotted a silhouette of what looked like an insect, like a cockroach with legs that crawled from the top right corner and was crawling down towards the edge of the bottom right and then vanished. In shock, I opened my eyes for a bit and decided to quickly close them again to see if I could continue but it was all gone. The whole experience lasted about 20 seconds?

This kind of experience has never happened to me before in my life. I've tried that exercise again and nothing since then, but I’ll try it out again soon.
It did make me a little nervous at first because this was completely new to me, and I was curious as to what would happen next but nothing after that.
Have the chakras that I've selected and chanted on opened? Were those visions my third eye-opening and was that my astral sight?
Has anyone experienced anything like that or similar before?
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

I do.
Several times during the life, and more frequent after i started the spiritual practice at lhp.

It's familiar to me and i know what are you talking about, tho, my visions are different, what's natural because our souls and minds are different, just like fingerprints.

Going to share the last such experience here:
It has happened yesterday afternoon.
I was sitting at the bed in my room and meditating at one philosophy idea a while.
Suddenly, i just closed my eyes for a moment to make my overwhelmed mind more clear and relaxed.
The moment my eyes closed, i have seen the entire room behind them!
The entire space spreading in front of me, as it were in real.
With all it's colors, shapes and characteristics.

Second moment i have seen something that wasn't here in my reality: the screen of my cellphone in front of it all, positioned in front of me.
At the screen i have seen the cartoon.
Two funny characters drew by a pencil joined together in some sort of funny fight, it was more a fight of two puppies practicing their hunting skill through the play, than serious incident.
Surprised with that i have continued to observe the scenery, and noticed that they slowely turned into shapeless lines interfering one another in the complicated and unpredictible motion.
These chaotic motion lasted for a few seconds and then, suddenly, all lines became straight, joined each other paralelly and directed itselves toward an oblivion in some sort of singularity.

Then i have opened my eyes again and found myself at the same position sitting at the bed in my room, like i did before the vision.
The whole thing lasted not more than half minute, but left me confused and drawn to another sort of contemplation, in which i tried to see through its symbolism.

Tho now it doesn't really matter what is my conclusion about this vision and its meaning, as it is another cup of coffee, yet, i believe that people have these for a good reason, no matter if these are really astral or just emanate from our mind, these are nothing but the messages and guides as literary everything we experience in our lives.

These are the beautiful signs of the inner everlasting energy motion we all wear inside our self, the signs of the life we live even when we think we don't move from the dead point, the signs definitely worth to catch and observe, worth of our attention and consideration. :idea:
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”