~Guided Meditations: Foundation 101~

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

ysabeau wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:41 am
TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 am
ysabeau wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24 am
TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:56 am
Thank you for sharing these!

I have to ask, what would you consider the difference between an Astral experience and visualization?
You’re very welcome!
I actually believe that when visualization becomes interactive in a way, such as say for example you’re sitting in a field and you can see the grass away yet you haven’t actually thought about it.. it’s astral experiences basically its knowing your discernment on hallucinations versus visualizations. If you know that, then anything can be astral travel. It’s knowing your own mind that determines whether you believe it is an experience.
If that makes sense
So if stuff just happens naturally of it's own accord without me willing it, then I've made it to the Astral.
That actually does make things clearer, thank you!
This is my personal belief, but yes. Some many not agree with me. But that’s why I stated it’s about your own discernment. I just know what is and isn’t Astral because I’ve worked hard to know my discernment and know how my thought patterns work.
Well I'm still kinda new to this path so any and all experiences and insights from seasoned practitioners are helpful to me.
Things will become clearer to me with practice I expect.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:22 am
ysabeau wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:41 am
TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 am
ysabeau wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24 am
TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:56 am
Thank you for sharing these!

I have to ask, what would you consider the difference between an Astral experience and visualization?
You’re very welcome!
I actually believe that when visualization becomes interactive in a way, such as say for example you’re sitting in a field and you can see the grass away yet you haven’t actually thought about it.. it’s astral experiences basically its knowing your discernment on hallucinations versus visualizations. If you know that, then anything can be astral travel. It’s knowing your own mind that determines whether you believe it is an experience.
If that makes sense
So if stuff just happens naturally of it's own accord without me willing it, then I've made it to the Astral.
That actually does make things clearer, thank you!
This is my personal belief, but yes. Some many not agree with me. But that’s why I stated it’s about your own discernment. I just know what is and isn’t Astral because I’ve worked hard to know my discernment and know how my thought patterns work.
Well I'm still kinda new to this path so any and all experiences and insights from seasoned practitioners are helpful to me.
Things will become clearer to me with practice I expect.
Yup! I would just keep doing what you're doing. If you doubt something, go to normal methods of checking your discernment, such as tarot or pendulum or things that you know work for you.
Also, doubt is normal. It's healthy, but don't let it drag you down. Check it and if it is or isnt, keep on growing and moving forward! <3
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”